Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! (2646 Views)

Insecurity: COAS, Others’ Death’ve Increased Our Problem – President Buhari / Gani Adams: Fulanis Not Our Problem, But Yoruba Traitors / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! by adefitim(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
obaaderemi:
Those ones are not to be taken seriously. It's envy.

Something like that
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! by Ttalk: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Spandau:

Kamaru Karakumbi! See your life. Just listen to yourself. Thank God I was able to spot you from 100 miles away as the great mook that you are. The guy was making solid points. See your response, ehn, Kamaru. My advice for the guy is to not engage you like I didn't but treat you like the clown you were destined to be.

This mono cultural guy again! You have no capacity to engage me that why you resulted in name calling.

But since you've crossed my part, tell me if 'unity in diversity' is a concept, theory or doctrine.

How does the phrase 'unity in diversity' impacted Nigeria?
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! by Spandau: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ttalk:

This mono cultural guy again! You have no capacity to engage me that why you resulted in name calling.

But since you've crossed my part, tell me if 'unity in diversity' is a concept, theory or doctrine.

How does the phrase 'unity in diversity' impacted Nigeria?

Kamaru Karakumbi! How market? Psuedo-intellectual. See silly question. This guy is confused o. Professor Kamaru Karakumbi grin grin
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! by Ttalk: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Spandau:

Kamaru Karakumbi! How market? Psuedo-intellectual. See silly question. This guy is confused o. Professor Kamaru Karakumbi grin grin

You are just a dumb, even a secondary school dropout would have something to say.

Stop masking your emptiness with dry banter, engage me like an intellectual and stop being an online wanderer

I won't.abuse you but you will get embarrassed just as I won't flog you but you will cry blood
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! by Spandau: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ttalk:

You are just a dumb, even a secondary school dropout would have something to say.

Stop masking your emptiness with dry banter, engage me like an intellectual and stop being an online wanderer

Kamaru Karakumbi! Professor, Dean, Faculty of Social Media, Department of Culture, University of Nairaland. You need to feel yourself. You need to prove yourself; to measure your cerebral capacity. But you feel that I am your candidate. The person who will help you discover your grit, right? grin grin cheesy You want me to help you measure your dick, right? HellNah! I ain't gay.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! by Spandau: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ttalk:

I won't.abuse you but you will get embarrassed just as I won't flog you but you will cry blood

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kamaru Karakumbi!
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! by Iceberg3: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Afonjas are d problem in this country bcs they are neither here nor their. They are saboteurs, backstabbers etc. Snake in green grass. Not northerners
Correct..and they know the north ain't got no logics yet they always support them to power
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! by Spandau: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ttalk:

Professor Kamaru Karakumbi! How market today?
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! by meccuno: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
respect80:
The Nigeria we have today is a product of our collective attitude as a people not just a tribe or region.
Bad leadership and followership exists whether in the north or south of Nigeria.
Bad roads, poor healthcare delivery, unemployment, corruption, poverty, poor educational system etc, are all prevalent in every region in Nigeria.

More important than anything else, we should be calling for a restructuring of our minds to build an egalitarian society because there can't be unity without equity.
A society where people accept responsibility for their actions.
A society where monkey dey work and monkey dey chop.
And lastly, a society void of greed, where people understand the difference between want and need.
Imagine somebody accumulating wealth they can barely spend in 10 lifetimes while others remain hungry and poverty stricken because a few persons have decided to hoard what was meant for all for themselves alone.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's I Am The Structure Stickers Take Over Social Media Space / Peter Obi Submitted WAEC As His Highest Qualification To INEC / Video: Tinubu Dances As Women Sing For Him In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.