Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,626 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

A nairalander needs help on the best approach to use in his bike business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A nairalander needs help on the best approach to use in his bike business (262 Views)

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help / A Nairalander Needs Help On Buying From Alibaba In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A nairalander needs help on the best approach to use in his bike business by Unizikbuynasell: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2022
Inside life, I will be brief enough, you can learn one or two things from this testimony grin

Okay,as a fresher in unizik, financial constraint really dealt with me ruthlessly, imaging coming from a family where you are on your own due to the aforementioned reason, Man must survive, thats the mantra for me .

I started from agency work, once I return from school, I will dust my trekking sandal, taking students from one Lodge to another, at the end of the day, I will receive my commission, sometimes it ends in deadlock, some of them would go on to tell you how you are not the landlord nor the caretaker, why would they pay you, as a cool headed guy, I will count that as a loss and let that slide.
I tried this till 200 level, until I called it quit, I can't come and Kill myself, the trekking was becoming unbearable, if I were to be honoured with an award, it won't be nothing short of "Trekstar award of the century, The chairman and CEO of Trekstars association grin

With the little money I realized from my previous work, I started buying and reselling fairly used properties from students, sometimes there is nothing fair in their usage of the property grin, I will have to make it not to look unfair to my customers before selling, na so we see am grin

This period,no babe dey look my side oo, if you make a move, they will tell you I dont date students, na so I take lock up grin, business started going well, things started changing, at least, I can afford 3 square meals now unlike before, come dey look fresh grin see how they started giving Green light here and there, even those that don't date students grin but it is too late now, my next girl friend will be my wife, I don't have time for any kind of friendship now,my business is my relationship for now, it is good to have good home training Sha, if not, I would have gone astray.

Long story short, I just bought a new bike and want to give it out to an Hausa Man here, I need your advice on how the remittance would look like, should it be on daily basis or weekly basis, meanwhile, I graduated this year but my clearance is on hold for now due to ASUU strike. I am among the few cool headed guys here that doesn't subscribe to fraud, the money I got is solely from my sweat.
Please your suggestions will go a long way before I make a mistake, cc. mods, seun my oga, make una help una boy oo.
Don't mind the headline, its a click bait grin
Re: A nairalander needs help on the best approach to use in his bike business by flames007(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2022
I smiled reading your story man cheesy
I have nothing to contribute to the okada business you're talking about; I just like your hustling spirit.

More grease to your elbow.
Re: A nairalander needs help on the best approach to use in his bike business by Unizikbuynasell: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2022
flames007:
I smiled reading your story man cheesy
I have nothing to contribute to the okada business you're talking about; I just like your hustling spirit.

More grease to your elbow.
Thanks bro, I really appreciate your comment.
Re: A nairalander needs help on the best approach to use in his bike business by projectpro: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Transportation is the New gold mine, hustle harder to join shuttle business to it, I love your resilient spirit, keep it up.
Re: A nairalander needs help on the best approach to use in his bike business by Unizikbuynasell: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
projectpro:
Transportation is the New gold mine, hustle harder to join shuttle business to it, I love your resilient spirit, keep it up.
I believe with time, I will reach there, they said little drops of water makes a mighty ocean, thanks for your suggestion.

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish An Ebook On Amazon / How To Book A Truck Online & Save Money On Shipping / Patronise Me Pls,i Sell Plain Tshirts In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.