Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Man Killed At IBD Hotel Junction Ilaro, Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed At IBD Hotel Junction Ilaro, Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) (40718 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed At IBD Hotel Junction Ilaro, Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Farfalla:

Just curious.

Were you compelled in one way or the other to join "Eiye"? Like say, being threatened?

Or were you perhaps influenced by peer pressure?

Is there anything you had better as a member of that cult vis-à-vis not being one?

Your response to the above questions will be highly appreciated.

Of course not bro....I joined foolishly... I wanted to be among the big guys on campus that time...... It is very rarely for someone to be forced into a confraternity.... It happens though.....

I had a eiye friend back then.... He told me a lot about the confraternity.... I wanted to be like him.... I wanted to roll with Niggars, smoke,drink and enjoy life......

Well i gained absolutely nothing..... Even though some ibakas and other top members of the eiye hierarchy get to travel abroad to continue their ruggedity....

2 of my World parrots are in Italy RN.... It has been long we got in contact though......

Buh I knew I lost a lot of things joining the confra.... I took the blood oath which binded me to a lot of useless people grin grin
I am doing well right now

I ran away from where I bammed after capping one guy's ass (ju name Isaac)

Forgive me bro undecided undecided
I no dey near abiza again even as world dove sef

Say no to cultism
Re: Man Killed At IBD Hotel Junction Ilaro, Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) by Iliya1520: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
yaruba and human organ business are inseparable.
Re: Man Killed At IBD Hotel Junction Ilaro, Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) by Farfalla(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Of course not bro....I joined foolishly... I wanted to be among the big guys on campus that time...... It is very rarely for someone to be forced into a confraternity.... It happens though.....

I had a eiye friend back then.... He told me a lot about the confraternity.... I wanted to be like him.... I wanted to roll with Niggars, smoke,drink and enjoy life......

Well i gained absolutely nothing..... Even though some ibakas and other top members of the eiye hierarchy get to travel abroad to continue their ruggedity....

2 of my World parrots are in Italy RN.... It has been long we got in contact though......

Buh I knew I lost a lot of things joining the confra.... I took the blood oath which binded me to a lot of useless people grin grin
I am doing well right now

I ran away from where I bammed after capping one guy's ass (ju name Isaac)

Forgive me bro undecided undecided
I no dey near abiza again even as world dove sef

Say no to cultism

Well Rasta, I appreciate your honest response.

Glad to hear that you turned over a new leaf and even advocating against cultism. Even better, you're currently doing well for yourself. cool

One day, maybe, I may need to satisfy my curiosity even more about this cult thing, and hopefully you'll be able to engage me....if you don't mind.

And by the way, I'm a sis, not a bro. wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed At IBD Hotel Junction Ilaro, Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) by Matthew70311: 2:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Confession: How Her Father Disvirgined & Threw Her Out / Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) / Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.