Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' (35350 Views)

Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans / Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Kinochi: 3:47am On Mar 31, 2022
The Government needs to kill all these pests with pesticide.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Advocate500: 3:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Emma15678:

Wrong, El-rufai only said that bandits are criminals and not terrorists. Because they have no political aim rather they are interested in kidnapping and armed robbery operations. That's the reason why they weren't declared terrorists then. He never said that bandits do no harm. The reason bandits were later declared terrorists was that the military needed to use high firepower on them so they had to be declared terrorists.
what you wrote here does it make sense to you? If bandits are not terrorists before, have they become terrorists now? What have actually changed? If ipob were terrorist even when they have no gun and bandits that been in business of killing their victims are not terrorists, is it not telling you something is wrong with the system?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Comedian2019: 3:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I read this news with sadness cry cry innocent lives just wasted we seem to have lost it in this country, may God have mercy on us all sad sad sad
The sad thing is, it will happen again under this Buhari APC government. They don't give a dime about human lives. Imagine, none of the terrorists has been arrested after 48hrs. Are they ghosts?
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by CHoccolaTE: 4:06am On Mar 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
The survivors were all saying same thing. They are young fulani boys of 18 - 20 years. And they were all chanting Allah Akbar.

When Buhari was building a train line into Niger and Chad. What else do you expect

Being a Nigerian at this time is tough.

Instead of him to close the border to those countries, he was busy building train lines. Meanwhile a lot of southern states in Nigeria would have really benefited from those lines.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by godofuck231: 4:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Businessman1986:

So it is another Fulani that should take the reins of power?

What do you think? Hmmm?
I can't think now am busy o
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by ola4gud: 4:26am On Mar 31, 2022
How was he enable to count number of solders that can that nite . Nigeria
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by sameks08(m): 4:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Racoon:
I repeat:
. you have said it all
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:31am On Mar 31, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Instead of him to close the border to those countries, he was busy building train lines. Meanwhile a lot of southern states in Nigeria would have really benefited from those lines.

Building a train line from the South into Cameroon would have had better economic value.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by t2luv1: 4:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
they were chatting Allah akuba... Religion from hell

If I comment that Fulani mouthpiece "BLAKEE" will start calling me an angry IPOB sympathizer and last time I check I wasn't even closed to being an IPOB PERSON. The Muslim religion is not a religion it is a CULT. Time to start spraying "ROUND UP" all over the Northern part of Nigeria. We need to get rid of the all weeds down to the roots.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by sameks08(m): 4:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Racoon:
Adherents of the headslammer religion @ work again. Imagine about 300 hundred soldiers yet terrorists whisked away so much people in buses without any trace? Meanwhile, where are the terrorists killed from this daring attack by the Nigerian military? RIP to the departed.
. No mind this vagabond you killed a terrorist and you can not display it for all to see. OK de came with bus so what stop the military from flatin the whole tires . they see all of us as mumu mad mad people

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by t2luv1: 4:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
If the rail track was built in the South, half of the loan may have been repaid by now due to traffic but Buhari wants the train for his people who are now busy destroying it. How will the country repay the china loans when the train business is being disrupted. Nepotism has killed this country.

Just like building a refinery in the North, Tell yaa each time I think Northern people can't go any lower they always seem to find a way to surprise me with another level of stupidities.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by ufotunang: 4:39am On Mar 31, 2022
And this is the Buhari that promises protection of lives and properties during his election campaign... nawaoooo....APC change... negative change

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by homegirl1: 4:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Racoon:
I repeat:

May it not be well with anybody who brought this calamity upon us. Amen.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by jonnyjustcome22: 5:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Honestly, I wonder what package the APC or PDP has for Nigerian.Is this how we will continue in this country.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by gaftsoil(m): 5:38am On Mar 31, 2022
300 soldiers, who counted them
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2022
Nbotee:
Hmmm.. Bandits drove in Sharon buses and left without a trace? Soldiers exchanged fire with them and yet didn't give them a chase?
try and read don't allow sentiment cloud your eyes these soldiers are humans and Nigerians too
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2022
IGBOSON1:

That claim they ‘engaged the terrorists in a gun duel’ is just to save face! The soldiers, that are all so full of bravado when it comes to the south-east, were probably cowering in the ditch and bushes together with the traumatised passengers! How come no single terrorist was arrested, and how come the buses they brought to convey their captives all made a clean getaway without a trace!?
you can go join your fellow terrorists in South East to dare the army since u think Ipob criminals should be exonorated
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Fearyourcreator: 5:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Parachoko:
300 soldiers?

The states insecurity was this terrible before Buhari became the president were in the North East.

Like play like play, under the retired General, Terrorists are not just operating in the North East alone, they also operate in the North West.

In a sane country, if Buhari fails to resign, he will be impeach.

I doubt Buhari can last long as a president in South Africa and Egpyt or even Kenya sef.
No be people representing una dey look am.... Make una dey deceive una sef....
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Born2Breed(f): 6:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Racoon:
I repeat:

This is the reality. They created the monster, nurtured it and it has come for the master.

The north will destroy themselves. The south should be ready to defend itself against northern invaders.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by kingthreat(m): 6:06am On Mar 31, 2022
You kill people and say "God is great".
Thank God everyday I was born and always been a Christian.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by kobosmart(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2022
undecided it's their false prophet o what he did those days is what they are doing now, animal religion

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by derecho(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2022
My brother these things are known but no one is talking. Some of our politicians are benefiting from all these.The truth is that this is jihad but the government wants us to see it as mere politics.
The good thing is no matter what they do, evil will never prevail.
Agbegbaorogboye:
Hmmm

It is obvious that the bandits are an army on their own with a commander and an operational code. The endgame is what I can't say for now. I remember when BH started towards the tail end of Yar'adua tenure. It was largely dismissed as a temporary disturbance, only to assume a life of its own when a Southern President emerged to the displeasure of the north. Same BH was then used as a tool to dislodge the President, while everyone conveniently forgot the problem predated the administration.

The bandits are someone's baby. If this is still its infancy stage, I shudder what it will become when a "stranger" becomes President and the bandits begin to win the sympathy of Northern political elites especially when they lose out on the political cake in Abuja. It is obvious that just as BH had Borno and Yobe, bandits now have Kaduna and Niger, with Zamfara once in a while. I pray for these three states from 2023 upwards.

It's obvious. Bandits are someone's baby. Whose baby it is, the next government should spend little time to unravel if it does not want to carry it like an albatross for four years. It should be ruthless in dealing with the menace. Very Important!!
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by VEHINTOLAR: 6:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigeria must solve the difficult question of Fulani for it to ever know peace ! At the centre of all these violent killings and banditry is one vicious primitive tribe known as FULANI ! What these primitive people are doing in Nigeria is also what they are doing in entire west Africa. It is always violence wherever they're found - from Central Africa Republic to Mali,,Guinea, B/Faso, Chad,Nigeria,etc. it is most unfortunate that a known ethnic bigot like Buhari happens to be the President of Nigeria at a very dangerous time like this.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by isaiahethan: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2022
IGBOSON1:

That claim they ‘engaged the terrorists in a gun duel’ is just to save face! The soldiers, that are all so full of bravado when it comes to the south-east, were probably cowering in the ditch and bushes together with the traumatised passengers! How come no single terrorist was arrested, and how come the buses they brought to convey their captives all made a clean getaway without a trace!?

Because it is well planned. The security are aware. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by freshkpomo(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg azeez
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Conner44: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Advocate500:
what you wrote here does it make sense to you? If bandits are not terrorists before, have they become terrorists now? What have actually changed? If ipob were terrorist even when they have no gun and bandits that been in business of killing their victims are not terrorists, is it not telling you something is wrong with the system?

My brother the way some guys reason on here is very alarming and bodes very bad luck for the fate of this country
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by wharley01(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Then you wonder where the hate toward islam is coming from lipsrsealed
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Enemyofpeace: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2022
It's obvious that they were Muslims the religion of piss
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by drlateef: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2022
Racoon:
Adherents of the headslammer religion @ work again. Imagine about 300 hundred soldiers yet terrorists whisked away so much people in buses without any trace? Meanwhile, where are the terrorists killed from this daring attack by the Nigerian military? RIP to the departed.

You must be mad. IPOB sing Jesus is Lord when they abduct and kill policemen and Dora Akunyili’s husband. Any mad criminal can shout anything. That does not make them holy. Criminals must be dealt with without inputting any religious or ethnic sentiments in the process. Otherwise you are aiding and abetting criminals in getting away from the long arms of the law. Sentiments prevent good sense and justice being administered.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by azpekuliar: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Parachoko:
300 soldiers?

The states insecurity was this terrible before Buhari became the president were in the North East.

Like play like play, under the retired General, Terrorists are not just operating in the North East alone, they also operate in the North West.

In a sane country, if Buhari fails to resign, he will be impeach.

I doubt Buhari can last long as a president in South Africa and Egpyt or even Kenya sef.

South Africa? Before their national Assembly even his own political party would have mounted pressure on him to resign.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by slowice(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2022
This government sponsors terrorism, can't tell me nothing
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Cajal(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2022
ISWAP in action

I don't think indulgence in terrorism even in the pursuit of the noblest of the objective is compatible with the teaching of ISLAM
argue with Quranic verses on human relations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala / Commotion At House Of Reps Over Kachikwu / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.