Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator (816 Views)

4in 1 Automated ( Kerosene ) Egg Incubator For Sale / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted / 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by Prosperousman(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
This egg incubator is powered by kerosene lantern, it can sucessfully hatch your poultry eggs such as turkey, chicken, duck, etc.
you can acheive good result by maintaining the temperature at 36.5 degree celsius and humidty at 55 to 60%.

100 egg capacity is 50k
300 egg capacity is 150k
Re: Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by Prosperousman(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
100 egg capacity

Re: Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by Prosperousman(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
300 egg capacity

Re: Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by Prosperousman(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Buy this type of electronic thermometer to be able to sucessfully determine the temperature and humidity

Re: Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by Prosperousman(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hatching procedures
1. Before setting the eggs in the incubator, heat up the incubator and make sure it maintain steadily the required hatching temperature.
2. Set the eggs in the incubator and label the date on the eggs.
3. Turn the eggs after every two hours in the incubator
4. You can candle the eggs at day 14 to day 18 to be able to determine and remove infertile eggs.
5. Note the day of hatching.
Re: Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by Prosperousman(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Note: maintaining a steady temperature at 36.5 to 37 degree celsius and humidty at 55 to 60% is very important for sucessful hatching .

You can increase or decrease humidity by increasing and reducing the water in the incubator.
Re: Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by NasMaleeq(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
I HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE[b][/b]
Can Normal egg gotten from all the layer be incubated? I mean, can incubator make those eggs to be fertile or we will need to get a fertile eggs
Re: Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by Aremolekunowo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
No address
No phone number?
Re: Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by Prosperousman(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2022
NasMaleeq:
I HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE[b][/b]
Can Normal egg gotten from all the layer be incubated? I mean, can incubator make those eggs to be fertile or we will need to get a fertile eggs

If there is no male to cross the female, the egg will not be fertile and thus cannot be hatched
Re: Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by Prosperousman(m): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Aremolekunowo:
No address
No phone number?
Re: Reliable Kerosene Powered Egg Incubator by Prosperousman(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Still available

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent / We Are Very Good At The Cassava Production Line / Dried Split Ginger Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.