Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Biblical Tea! What's Something You Would Tweet During The Biblical Times? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Tea! What's Something You Would Tweet During The Biblical Times? (152 Views)

What Is The Biblical Perspective On Domestic Violence? / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Tea! What's Something You Would Tweet During The Biblical Times? by OneCandleAway(f): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Let's have fun guys

1. Did y'all hear about the new laws Moses popped up with? He really out here on some 'don't covet your neighbors' wife' bullshit.

I'll take any man's bitch and any woman's man too. Who gon' check me boo? Whooooo

2. I ain't the one to gossip but when I stopped to fetch my camel some water, I saw King David with his Peeping Tom self watching Bathsheba bathe. I couldn't believe how blatantly thirsty he looked. I should have gotten him some water too.

A few days after, in the early morning, I saw Bathsheba walking out of the castle just cheesing with her hair all raggedy and her clothes disheveled. They think they slick.

You ain't hear that from me though.

3. Virgin Mary: Jo I got visited by an angel and he told me I was pregnant and that I was going to give birth to a savior

Joseph: Is it crack? Is crack what you smoke?
Re: Biblical Tea! What's Something You Would Tweet During The Biblical Times? by illicit(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Friend: hey u heard Baalams donkey was talking

Me: No, u, Balaam and d donkey must have ate that same grass(Marijuana) yonder

grin

Moses saw a burning Bush and heard a voice coming from it

I guess Moses inhaled second hand Marijuana smoke for the first time grin

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Today's Dream Interpretation / Selfishness In Leadership / The Attempted Crucifixion Of Jesus In The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.