Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP (37656 Views)

‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Racoon(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Their thieving PDP were in power for 16 years and they could not even build one Station. Now see what the hediots are doing with heavy projects that took Nigeria billions of dollars to build.

Something is wrong with us . Yesterday attack was on our Railways in kaduna and today is on our Abuja Stadium. Watch out, the hediots may go to bomb 2nd Niger Bridge to win elections in 2023. Awon werey gbogbo.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4879445922103871&id=100001155348708

Joe Igbokwe shades PDP after bandits reportedly attacked Abuja-Kaduna train
A well known Nigerian politician, Joe Igbokwe who was the spokesperson of All Progressive Congress, APC, Lagos State chapter has taken to his official Facebook page to react after bandits reportedly attacked Abuja-Kaduna train.

It was reported that bandits, on Monday, attacked a train heading to Kaduna state from Abuja. According to information gathered from a reliable source, the bandits detonated a bomb on the rail track of Abuja-Kaduna train, and successful immobilized it at a point between Katari and Rijana.

Reacting to this sad incident, the exceptionally boisterous APC supporter, and special adviser to the Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on drainage and water resources, Joe Igbokwe took to his official Facebook page and shades the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) members to be the master minders of the attack on the Abuja-Kaduna train, stressing that when they were in power for 16 years, they could not build one station, but now look at what they are doing with heavy project that took Nigeria billions of dollars to build, adding that something is not right.

Further speaking, Joe Igbokwe lamented that yesterday they attacked the railway in Kaduna, and today they attacked the Abuja Stadium, adding that if care is not taken, they may bomb the 2nd Niger bridge in order to win the 2023 Presidential election.

See post below….
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationaldailyng.com/joe-igbokwe-shades-pdp-after-bandits-reportedly-attacked-abuja-kaduna-train/%3famp=1

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Racoon(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Reactions.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Racoon(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
In the trademark APC flare for lies, half truth and propaganda, the cursed Nnewi efulefu brain never intimated him that the same Kaduna-Abuja railway was built to near completion by the same government he was blaming.

Above all, Joe Igbokwe never blame or hold the govt he is subserving into accountability including himself for rationalising all the activities of these criminal and atrocious bandits cum terrorists who are reigning supremely and holding this beleaguered country to ransome.
Bandits Are Into Business, IPOB Is Calling For War — APC Chief, Igbokwe Defends Government’s Clampdown On Secessionists
http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/14/bandits-are-business-ipob-calling-war-%E2%80%94-apc-chief-igbokwe-defends-government%E2%80%99s-clampdown

The PDP have equally not been living up to its political responsibility as an opposition party since it was dislodged from the centre by these chronic liars, alarmists and propagandists. By now these bunch of incompetent mofos must have been feeling the heat of their gross incompetency and irresponsibility

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by HisSexcellency(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Their thieving PDP were in power for 16 years and they could not even build one Station. Now see what the hediots are doing with heavy projects that took Nigeria billions of dollars to build.
Does the PDP's 16years include that of the current APC chairman. Because he was a pdp member for those 16years, including several ministers in this administration and key apc party members undecided

The brand of politics we practice in this country needs to be studied as a full course in the university.
There is definitely something that makes one lose his senses once he goes into politics in Nigeria.

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by SarkinYarki: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
This man is a low life

237 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by SmartProf(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Displaying this level of stupidity that Joe Igbokwe's comment represents should be a criminal offense. The government he is trying so hard to please dumped him somewhere to take care of gutters.

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Cantonese: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hypocritical man.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Odin13: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Apc is evil... their agenda is demonic

But majority of Nigerians careless if the state burns

Las las Jihad go touch every inch.. and they will always find support .. even from the south.

E go clear Na time ..

Keep supporting Apc.

33 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by EmptyGarden(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
I know say this guy dey mad since sha... Didn't realise it was this bad.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Noblechykk(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
I do not blame Joe Igbokwe for being stupid and insensitive. I don't even know who to blame. Should I blame APC? No, APC is not a person. Should I blame those that formed APC whose sole agenda is to blame previous government on everything even over their inability to satisfy their wives in bed? No, I won't. I blame their gullible supporters.

48 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by EmptyGarden(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
SmartProf:
Displaying this level of stupidity that Joe Igbokwe's comment represents should be a criminal offense. The government he is trying so hard to please dumped him somewhere to take care of gutters.
I agree.

22 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by WATCHOVER(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Joe Igbokwe has Mouth Odour, he should visit his doctor

17 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by wallarwallar(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
D gutter smell wey dis man dey in charge na dangerous drug something mst be done to safe dis man be4 he accuse buhari of rape

18 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Dmano: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Sometimes it's better not to come online to see this man who doesn't know how to talk what make sense even in a whole year

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Tochi3(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
No go clean gutter. Yeye Man

18 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Joe Igbokwe epitomises the uselessness and unseriousness of the present ruling party. They are totally devoid of vision and character, making do with hypocrisy and sycophancy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by rejoice4eva(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please remind him that their APC chairman and secretary are both PDP.
Only failures refuse to accept responsibility.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
This man idiocy and stupidity is increasing on a daily. I think that’s the Reason Tinubu made him to be incharge of Lagos gutters. Just look at the nonsense he is spilling out from the gutter he calls mouth.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Godjone(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
This man is completely useless because there is no iota of human left in him again

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Na so madness dey take start cool

13 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Future governor of lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Wazobia2216: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
This one doesn't even have sense not to talk of wisdom befitting his age!

Shameless man dog

Even if you are at the mercy of APC, must it be obvious

Joe Igbokwe's family, right now

33 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Is this man this FOOLISH or was his account hacked?
At such AGE, he still doesn't have sense.
This calls for an urgent Neuropsychiatric review?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by limeta(f): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
When igbo man thinks his yoruba this is what you get
Joe igbojwe

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Miracle2022: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Racoon:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4879445922103871&id=100001155348708

Joe Igbokwe shades PDP after bandits reportedly attacked Abuja-Kaduna train

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationaldailyng.com/joe-igbokwe-shades-pdp-after-bandits-reportedly-attacked-abuja-kaduna-train/%3famp=1
his statement may sound childish but that is the actual truth, we play very dirty politics in this country. This terrorism is apolitical , I can swear with my life that some politicians are the people sponsoring this terrorism.
NIGERIA IS NOT MATURED FOR DEMOCRACY!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by cyril10(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
This evil party and it's members, very shameless set of people

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by paramakina202: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Joe Igbokwe is foolish.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Drastick(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
This fool actually belongs in the gutters. How can he be Playing politics with human lives. Dnt worry, the devil is coming to fry your testis.

Nairalanders, i beg u. someone should pls request for my details and help me. I am hungry and starving.

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Sergio101(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yolloba induced angry

Your sense are gone...... just because you choose to roll in the mud with a particular tribe angry.......I mean the Yolloba Muslim

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by alanto: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Joe Igbokwe epitomises the uselessness and unseriousness of the present ruling party. They are totally devoid of vision and character, making do with hypocrisy and sycophancy.
You no blame afonja today?

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by alanto: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Odin13:
Apc is evil... their agenda is demonic

But majority of Nigerians careless if the state burns

Las las Jihad go touch every inch.. and they will always find support .. even from the south.

E go clear Na time ..

Keep supporting Apc.
You no see Yoruba human to blame this time around

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP by Penguin2: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
I like how the respondents are blasting him.

Not a single soul supported his idiocy.

If PDP sponsored those attackers or are behind bandits, it is the reason the APC government should be ferocious against the bandits, but no, they keep getting away with every evil act of theirs and you say they are sponsored by opposition?

Only brainless zombies and Tinubu urchins will believe this trash.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / Suhaila Zakzaky: El-Zakzaky Daughter Supported By Shiites, To Continue Protest / Jonathan Encourages Corruption In Nigeria - Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.