Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Strike: If You Are An Undergraduate, Go Learn A Skill - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: If You Are An Undergraduate, Go Learn A Skill (532 Views)

See Why ASUU Will Never Go On Strike If Peter Obi Wins (PHOTOS) / ASUU Threatens Strike If FG Fails To Sign Draft Renegotiated Agreement / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strike: If You Are An Undergraduate, Go Learn A Skill by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
From the way the negotiations are going, there will still be an extension of this strike after the May deadline. The best you can do for yourself is to try acquire a skill. It could be a digital or offline skill.

Don't assume there is no time to enroll for any training as the strike won't be called off anytime soon. Look for a skill to acquire. You can search on Nairaland, you can check in your neighborhood.

Just start something. This strike is going to be a long as the demands by the striking unions are legitimate and the rudderless government cannot satisfy the terms that will call off the strike.

Start something. Barbering, Amazon Kindle Lite, Forex Trading, Domain Investing, Tailoring, Programming, Laptop Repair, Generator Repair, Dish Installation, Make-up and Hair Styling training, any skill at all.

And if you can't apply for any, you can run private lessons, join a (church) band and learn how to play an instrument, join a club or group like Rotary and Red Cross, just be useful. This is going to be long.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: If You Are An Undergraduate, Go Learn A Skill by snillocer(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nice post, boss.

I'm about to start learning barbing, but if time permits, I'd like to combine it with generator repair.

Pls what do you think?

Btw, this is a front-page material.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun.
Re: Strike: If You Are An Undergraduate, Go Learn A Skill by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
snillocer:
Nice post, boss.

I'm about to start learning barbing, but if time permits, I'd like to combine it with generator repair.

Pls what do you think?

Btw, this is a front-page material.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun.
It's a good one. A friend of mine has used his barbering skills to change his life. With it, he was able to raise capital for easy diversification.

1 Like

Re: Strike: If You Are An Undergraduate, Go Learn A Skill by HolySpiritFire(f): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Good evening Sapio, please could you kindly reach out to: favour.dldomains@gmail.com.
I need to ask you something.
Thanks and God bless you.
Sapiosexuality:
From the way the negotiations are going, there will still be an extension of this strike after the May deadline. The best you can do for yourself is to try acquire a skill. It could be a digital or offline skill.

Don't assume there is no time to enroll for any training as the strike won't be called off anytime soon. Look for a skill to acquire. You can search on Nairaland, you can check in your neighborhood.

Just start something. This strike is going to be a long as the demands by the striking unions are legitimate and the rudderless government cannot satisfy the terms that will call off the strike.

Start something. Barbering, Amazon Kindle Lite, Forex Trading, Domain Investing, Tailoring, Programming, Laptop Repair, Generator Repair, Dish Installation, Make-up and Hair Styling training, any skill at all.

And if you can't apply for any, you can run private lessons, join a (church) band and learn how to play an instrument, join a club or group like Rotary and Red Cross, just be useful. This is going to be long.
Re: Strike: If You Are An Undergraduate, Go Learn A Skill by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
HolySpiritFire:
Good evening Sapio, please could you kindly reach out to: favour.dldomains@gmail.com.
I need to ask you something.
Thanks and God bless you.
Okay. Email me at hieroglyphicsra@gmail.com
Re: Strike: If You Are An Undergraduate, Go Learn A Skill by HolySpiritFire(f): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Thank you.
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Email me at hieroglyphicsra@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Lawyer In Nigeria / When Will Tinubu Visit Shiloh? / D.o.fagunwa: The Great Nigerian Author Of "Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irunmole" Who Tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.