Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) (5689 Views)

Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
saintkel:
oga Tinubu won't rule Nigeria...if u r not tired of dis fools....I am

Who is your candidate? Abi Na you go rule Nigeria? We haven't seen anybody making serious efforts so far like Tinubu in this race. Am a realist. Tinubu has the most chance of becoming Nigeria's next President.

Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by gentiles(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
AudioMonkey:
I wish the same and more upon heartless BMC here.

You guys love wishing others evil, but hate it when others wish you bad.

Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
AudioMonkey:

You don't get the point.
It's all about the citizens not the politicians.

I totally agree. But it's not African. It's the new brand of politics that's going on round the world. I think it's basically because there is now more consciousness of the power embedded in political offices. And no one wants to be on the wrong side of that power. Politics is now more emotional and sentimental than ever
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by saintkel(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Blablamalala:

Who is your candidate? Abi Na you go rule Nigeria? We haven't seen anybody making serious efforts so far like Tinubu in this race. Am a realist. Tinubu has the most chance of becoming Nigeria's next President.
if there's no one...let Buhari just continue till he dies....even Bello of kogi won't make us suffer like dis
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Racoon(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Karma never forgets. Serving it red red hot.
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by ken6488(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Karma get every one address
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:

You guys love wishing others evil, but hate it when others wish you bad.

"You guys" - what does that even mean by the way?
We know those who support unpatriotic tyrants in government and looters all because of a plate of ponmo. They're all abomination before God.
This heartless things fails to speak the truth as pathetic as the country is. The evil they come here to do everyday has already cursed them.

Innocent blood is shed everyday and some people think it's a joke?

Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by rtdCivilservant: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
like breakfast
What is the essence of ur post? To mock the dead? That u are alive is not because u are any better or because u didn't vote buhari. U just said something meaningful, that politics has made many of us inhumane, but indirectly u are showing the world that u are one of them. Let us learn to be compassionate, all our politicians are the same, different sides of same coin, whether Jonathan or Buhari. What do u have to say about Jonathan handling of the Chibok girls saga? I know u may say Chibok was scripted, right? What happened on that train could have been anyone, could have been me or u, the least we should do is to sympathise with the affected families instead of coming to open a thread to mock somebody.

Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
fact is that na Igbo love this country pass.
we've always wanted this best for this country.

Stop the typical Igbo self-righteousness, you're not better than others.
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I totally agree. But it's not African. It's the new brand of politics that's going on round the world. I think it's basically because there is now more consciousness of the power embedded in political offices. And no one wants to be on the wrong side of that power. Politics is now more emotional and sentimental than ever

Alright then, whatever that means.
The point is, Blacks especially black Africans just have to learn when we still can.
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by rtdCivilservant: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
May his mum and sister go the way of the others.

Oya make Idealists come for my head.
Chai!! If God were men. Very wicked people scattered all over.

Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:
Why are you mocking someone that apparently lost his relatives? You igbos like to mock others in their moment of grief but you start complaining when similar treatment is meted on you.
is that mocking to you?

will you shut up your mouth if you can't read
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by mighty2: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
God bless Tinubu
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by limeta(f): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
The truth is no one deserves to be mocked or go through hell for making a political choice

The truth is also that elections have consequences and your political choice determines the quality of life of the citizenry

We need to know. When we choose leaders that have no regard for the led only based on tribal or religious considerations, we are inadvertently setting ourselves up to become their football while they aim for the post.

That is the sorry state of Nigerians presently. The electorate have become willing tools in the hands of politicians in achieving their goals. Same electorate then suffer the consequence of the politicians achieving their goals.

There's nothing to gloat or laugh about. It's our common tragedy. But who will open our eyes to see the fault lies not with the politicians, but with us?

The truth is no one deserves to be mocked or go through hell for making a political choice

You deserve to be mocked if you go through hell for your political choice
Zombie
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by respect80(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2022

Nawa o
Karma carry flight for this one matter
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by superemmy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigerians are in a toxic love relationship with the government
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by LLiKYekoba: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Chai!! If God were men. Very wicked people scattered all over.

By voting for buhari, he indirectly killed many people especially Easterners whom they targeted with words like 'buhari is coming to deal with you Ibos'..

I don't think he or any other cantankerous zombies deserve to live while people get killed by the government he voted him for simply carrying flags and saying 'we want out of nigeria'.
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by angelfallz(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Look the truth, and fact of the matter is, Jonathan, was a bad president. Not many people would have known that Buhari would be worse. So, I dont see why we should wish ill, on people who supported Buhari initially.
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by KosiGee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
May his mum and sister go the way of the others.

Oya make Idealists come for my head.

This is so WRONG. Why wish him bad?? Because he voted for and supported Buhari? What you just posted up there is evil and I really feel sorry you.

Buhari remains incompetent in my opinion, I can’t tolerate him….but everyone has the right and freedom to vote and support whoever.

Your comment about this man’s mother and sister is unacceptable.

Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
angelfallz:
Look the truth, and fact of the matter is, Jonathan, was a bad president. Not many people would have known that Buhari would be worse. So, I dont see why we should wish ill, on people who supported Buhari initially.
na lie it was glaring that buhari is already a failure with all his goofs on campaign addresses and illiteracy,running away from debates,and presenting nepa bill as certificate, it was obvious he is going to be a failure...but yoruba ppl were supporting him because ....they see him as anti igbo, you claim sophiscation and you want to tell me you cannot spot a joker from a mile.....
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Donpenny(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Now i believe karma works grin
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by CloudWalker: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

To think that some fools already talking of Tinubu make me wonder if some Nigerians were actually born to suffer for corrupt politicians to enjoy
Bleep you and your hatefilled wailings all the time. If God decree Tinubu to be president nothing a nonentity like you can do. If they ask you now who do you want you would say Obi. The same Obi that has been busted several times to not different from any other Nigerian politician.
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by angelfallz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
But you are forgetting Jonathan was a bad president. Nigerians wanted him and the PDP gone at all cost.
DREAMZZZ:
na lie it was glaring that buhari is already a failure with all his goofs on campaign addresses and illiteracy,running away from debates,and presenting nepa bill as certificate, it was obvious he is going to be a failure...but yoruba ppl were supporting him because ....they see him as anti igbo, you claim sophiscation and you want to tell me you cannot spot a joker from a mile.....
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Meteng: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
ComrdDRS1:
One by one everyone will be served.....
Excluding me
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
saintkel:
if there's no one...let Buhari just continue till he dies....even Bello of kogi won't make us suffer like dis

Hmmmm...
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Stanweezy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
How can someone support something that will bring suffering and pain for him in future? shocked cry
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by bola4dprec(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ibrahim Abdulazeez you no dey change dp ?
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by 8inchesdick(m): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Are they dead yet?
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Danzakidakura(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hahahaha Very funny. The guy say make he find him Mama and sister first then APC will hear from him. grin grin
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Danzakidakura(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
CloudWalker:

Bleep you and your hatefilled wailings all the time. If God decree Tinubu to be president nothing a nonentity like you can do. If they ask you now who do you want you would say Obi. The same Obi that has been busted several times to not different from any other Nigerian politician.
is God your family member that he will declear a disaster AKA " where is there cow" to Nigeria. Even Bible says afflictions shall not raise the second time.
Re: A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) by Tumbulum: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Blablamalala:

there is no serious effort he is making other than the fact that the evil media seems to be given him all the attention lately. If he goes to toilet the media will cover it probably because he has bought them over. There is nothing special he has done.
If Nigerians are kind themselves no one should vote tinubu who made buhari the president of Nigeria by giving forming a political alliance with him.

Obidient Celebrated As Heavy Rainfall Destroys Over 100 Building In Ekiti / Nostradamus Unlocked / Yoruba In Kwara And Burden Of Identity