Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Someone Erroneously Sent Over N400K To My Account - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Erroneously Sent Over N400K To My Account (204 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Erroneously Sent Over N400K To My Account by Major001(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
A few weeks ago a client erroneously transferred over N400K to my bank account. An account that was almost in red.

The funny thing was, the client didn't even realize the error.

After confirming the money was actually in my account, I reached out to the client and pointed out the error.

The client was shocked. Anyway I transferred the money back to the client immediately. No stories.

Just felt like sharing this with somone out there.

Keep doing your best, no matter the obstacles you encounter. In due time, Almighty God will reward you.

Shalom!
Re: Someone Erroneously Sent Over N400K To My Account by illicit(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Erroneously Sent Over N400K To My Account by Wawelexy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
This one wey all of una just dey collect miraculous credit alert. God when is my own coming big. But want it from a politician.

1 Like

Re: Someone Erroneously Sent Over N400K To My Account by Kingpin1000: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oga if you had not refunded the money,na cell you for sleep.
When him receive him statement of account.

1 Like

Re: Someone Erroneously Sent Over N400K To My Account by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
u dont need to share ur good deeds here.
its a private thing and GOD wld av rewarded u openly

u don fail test grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Someone Erroneously Sent Over N400K To My Account by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Major001:
A few weeks ago a client erroneously transferred over N400K to my bank account. An account that was almost in red.

The funny thing was, the client didn't even realize the error.

After confirming the money was actually in my account, I reached out to the client and pointed out the error.

The client was shocked. Anyway I transferred the money back to the client immediately. No stories.

Just felt like sharing this with somone out there.

Keep doing your best, no matter the obstacles you encounter. In due time, Almighty God will reward you.

Shalom!
Amen!

Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

The Same Breath Of Life From God Animates Both Humans And Animals / Salvation Ministries Pastor Daere Akobo Inducted Into Forbes Business Council / Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Stop Buying Phones For Your Under Age Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.