Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile (26233 Views)

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by aribisala0(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

Same as all these deluded assumptions you stated. Peace

Just my opinion
I do not have to be right
I respect your opinion and your right to disagree
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

You are proud to be black slave to a black man. You worthless slave. Go look up the meaning of “demented”.
You don’t know what agency means, you good for nothing slave grin
Yes, i am!. This is why pink men sold your likes into slavery. I would rather be slaved by black man than pink men Who raped and murdered your sisters and threw their bodies in the oceans. Yet you are on here worshipping them!

I have looked up demented, did you look up suspected? Pink men forked you so much in the ass you can not use your brains.
No! I don't and you still haven't explained to me what it means. Fool!
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by BabaIbo: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dalil8:
A 50 ton thermonuclear bomb will pay Ukraine a visit soon.

For your mind, na only Russia get nuclear weapon?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by aribisala0(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

Who is arguing? You are the one stating baseless assumptions with no facts or evidence to prove it except what you reason from the corners of your home.
Sorry oo, grandfather, be more factual next time.
We are all stating assumption
No one has been to Ukraine
I am honest enough to acknowledge that
I cannot prove it but I believe it
I have not imposed my belief on you
You are entitled to believe what you want
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
aribisala0:
We are all stating assumption
No one has been to Ukraine

The news is from a Russia agency. You are the one that assumed that they lied. Sorry grin
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, i am!. This is why pink men sold your likes into slavery. I would rather be slaved by black man than pink men Who raped and murdered your sisters and threw their bodies in the oceans. Yet you are on here worshipping them!

I have looked up demented, did you look up suspected? Pink men forked you so much in the ass you can not use your brains.
No! I don't and you still haven't explained to me what it means. Fool!

Ramblings from a worthless slave, Keep it on grin
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by BabaIbo: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
ken6488:

That's what you guys don't get

Destroying Kiev or eliminating the government will make Ukraine very unstable for negotiation

Check Russia surrender terms

Enshrine neutrality on their constitution

Who will do that if Kiev is taken?

Russia forces in Kiev are just to add pressure on Ukraine government

Alaye keep kwayet jare.

Don't you see how d*mb you sound just because you want to defend who doesn't care about you.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by aribisala0(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

The news is from a Russia agency. You are the one that assumed that they lied. Sorry grin
Yes assumed they COULD have lied.

That is my belief
I do not know
I stated it as a POSSIBILITY not a fact

I am sure you can comprehend that
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
aribisala0:

That is my belief
I do not know

You believe what you don’t know.
The Russians stated what happened. You assumed without facts and evidence, can you comprehend that?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

Ramblings from a worthless slave, Keep it on grin
Self hating inferior african monkey. Your own backyard is being blown up by terrorists but you are on here crying over pink Ukrainian racists. Pink people's bottom licker.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by rolams(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Ukrainian don buy Nuclear market for attacking Russia, everything is working as planned by Putin to justify the final leveling of Ukraine...This War game is very interesting and the West will taste the sweet aroma of defeat". Village People Spokesperson.

Shebi the West no get nuclear weapons abi?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Self hating inferior african monkey. Your own backyard is being blown up by terrorists but you are on here crying over pink Ukrainian racists. Pink people's bottom licker.

Worthless slave, are the chains tight enough? cheesy
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Kay25(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
ken6488:
feel the heat

What I don't get is why have Russia not yet declared war on Ukraine
So they are still rehearsing ni abi
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by BabaIbo: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
darediamond:

Just like the tactics used in World War-2, Anglo America is covertly bombing Russia using UKRAINE face as a cover.

If you have relatives in Britain and USA as an African, warn them to start working on how to escape the impending nuclear War.

It is only a follish Nigerian that will not see this event as a sign to leave Europe now or at least put one leg in and the other out based on what PUTIN have earlier promised USA and All NATO member Nations.

To Hell With One World Government and all there Members and Sympathizers.

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL P. U. T. I. N!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irredeemable fo*l!
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by osazsky(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Meanwhile your yeye World power faught Taliban that have no advance weapon for 20 years without victory.

Even Taliban have balls to chase them out shamefully from their soil.... Russia is fighting the whole Europe either directly or indirectly.

Putin will always come up as winner not as a looters like western world.
northerners na wah..america toppled the taliban govt in 3 weeks and handed the presidency to the idiots who could maintain it..they stayed there for 20 years to ensure stability...the problem started when the idiot president started to liase with Taliban fighters to destabilize america..immediately america discovered this they had to leave they had no other option as it's not thier land..my problem with Putin is by now ..after 2 months he is supposed to topple zlensyky govt and install his own president..this thing is taking too long this was not wat we read in books abt russia..zero intelligence.. there is even an incidence where russia planes destroyed it's own ground troops.. hundred of russian troops check google..then d Ukraine ghost pilots who brings 5 fighter jets a day..russia has weapons but no man power..its military is not well trained..they should focus on this..cuz u will need it in ground engagement..war is much more than dropping bombs from planes ..survival instinct on ground is paramount..and thier soldiers are too young some look like toddlers.. 15..16..17
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
aribisala0:

That is my belief
I do not know

Don't mind the ignoramus he believes everything written by pink people's media because it claimed to be Russian agency and he couldn't see where it says suspected, if it was sure why use the word suspected?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by aribisala0(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

You believe what you don’t know.
The Russians stated what happened. You assumed without facts and evidence, can you comprehend that?
That s the difference between belief and knowledge
If you do not understand English that is your problem not mine
At any rate I said they have a reason to lie I did not say they lied about this bombing but they could be lying and have reason or gain in so doing

That in English grammar is the conditional tense

scroll back up and reread what I read because you appear to be BELIEVING I said something I did not say
Read and comprehend

The point at which we got engaged is when I said "Russia lies all the time" They do just like every country and every human being does that s my worldview
You do not have to agree and I am neither seeking to persuade or impose that on you

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

Worthless slave, are the chains tight enough? cheesy
Yes, they are, did i fork your ass well last night?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by darediamond(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
BabaIbo:

Irredeemable fo*l!
Your brain is already decaying!!
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by iyke2frankeze: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
The blast comes on a day Russia announced it would begin pulling back troops from Kyiv and Chenihiv following peace talks with Ukrainian officials in Istanbul. But Ukraine reacted with skepticism to Russia's promise, with President Volodymyr Zelensky saying they are “not naïve”.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
mfm04622:

Note that the news is from Russia! Russia made the claim! Or you didn't read the report?.
Any news can claim to be from Russia, it also says suspected meaning they are not sure. They couldn't take photos?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by GEJDHERO: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
godofuck231:
Another mistake for Ukraine
How....
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by BabaIbo: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
darediamond:

Your brain is already decaying!!

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
aribisala0:
That s the difference between belief and knowledge
If you do not understand English that is your problem not mine
At any rate I said they have a reason to lie I did not say they lied about this bombing but they could be lying and have reason or gain in so doing

That in English grammar is the conditional tense

scroll back up and reread what I read because you appear to be BELIEVING I said something I did not say
Read and comprehend

The point at which we got engaged is when I said "Russia lies all the time" They do just like every country and every human being does that s my worldview
You do not have to agree and I am neither seeking to persuade or impose that on you

There is a clear difference between knowledge and belief. That’s common sense but it seems it’s not common.
We should first look at the origin of those words. You believe what you don’t know, If you know it you need not believe it.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, they are, did i fork your ass well last night?

Thought as much slave, more burden on you, worthless slave grin
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Awesometouch1: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Let them hit Russia's poverty stricken towns and cities too.
Nonsense!
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Oddfinder: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

Kindly post the link den.
Yahoo news..lol
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

Thought as much slave, more burden on you, worthless slave grin
Did you enjoy me forking your ass?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Awesometouch1: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
gambojimeta:
The military exercise is coming home to Russia grin

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oddfinder:

Kindly post the link den.
Yahoo news..lol

Kindly read the thread den.
Reading is for intellectuals. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election / Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe / Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.