Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,401 members, 7,781,157 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

What's the least capital you used in starting your first business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's the least capital you used in starting your first business? (126 Views)

Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / 50 Business Ideas In Nigeria With Little Capital You Can Start In 2020 / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's the least capital you used in starting your first business? by Easyincome24: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please, don't derail this thread, it could be what many may need in starting small, looking at the situation of the country currently.

Let me be the first to answer this.

My first business started in 2009 with #5000 ( the currency was still better then) back in higher institution when I used to sell drinks, bread, moimoi, kuli-kuli, garri, indomie in Awo hall at Obafemi Awolowo University.

This exposed me to business where I raised capital to build other businesses I ventured into after graduation.

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Major Assets Classes In The World! Number 3 Is Important / Get A Standard Website With Domain, Hosting And SEO For #40,000 Only / The “secrets” To Making It Big In The Real Estate Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.