Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies (17480 Views)

FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps / N62.3b Fraud: EFCC Freezes 30 Accounts Of Ex-NSITF Boss, Seizes 37 Assets / FGN Freezes Over 300,000 Bank Accounts Of PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Those defamators of character needs to be wiped out of our space.

After you have collected money from them... Now you wish them to wiped out so you don't have to repay your loan..
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by MartinsD12(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2022
jacoik:
What are the name of those companies because easy money has being threatening me since 3 says ago that if I don't pay they 27,000 they are going to disgrace me. At a time, one of the agents that chat me yesterday said if I didn't pay today they will take action. With that anger I told him to go to hell, that you people have being doing it to people and go free, try it with me and see the bad side of this world. After I sent those messages, he haven't chat again. So am waiting for the worst today
Which loan company be that
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by thesicilian: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2022
The question is, if you pay back the loan of a company whose offices have been shut down by government and account number frozen, will they be able to acknowledge your payment? Won't it still register as you still owing?
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Franklinshaddy(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2022
The problem is the company will never give you a loan that will a nough to start up a business, and the interest is too high but Nigerians are hungry so they just collect the money anyway.
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by MightyHand(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Those loan shark need to be professional, the way they threatened the citizens is just too much, if not that we are Black with strong emotions, many would've choose to commit suicide with the level of threats they chooses as tactics...
TRY such threats with White and see dead body littered the street, like covid-19

2 Likes

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by carl90(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2022
These illegal loan apps their account was frozen must be the ones not licensed by CBN.
These loan apps are here to stay.
Commercial banks like wema bank,stanbic ibtc,gto,etc will not be going into the space if it is not viable.
So,these loan apps are here to stay.
Government should just regulate their activities.
Meanwhile,those debtors who are rejoicing their debts will be cancelled as a result of this freezing intervention by govt,go pay your debts.
Remember you provided your BVN when applying for those loans.
Thus,those debts are still attached to your BVN.
Last last,those frozen loan apps will sell that debt of yours to a licensed loan apps.
The 'disturbance' continues be that.cheesy
Loans are borrowed with the sole intention to pay it back.
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by simpleseyi: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:

Loan defaulting criminals have no character. Go and pay your loans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2022
CaptMarvel:
Some people are happy smiley
But it is wrong to borrow money without paying back, the bible calls such people that do that as wicked people.

Go and pay your debt!

You re quoting Bible on debt huh?

Remind me what the Bible said about giving loan with interest again.

Leave Bible out of this debate pls!

3 Likes

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by obumsway(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2022
jacoik:
What are the name of those companies because easy money has being threatening me since 3 says ago that if I don't pay they 27,000 they are going to disgrace me. At a time, one of the agents that chat me yesterday said if I didn't pay today they will take action. With that anger I told him to go to hell, that you people have being doing it to people and go free, try it with me and see the bad side of this world. After I sent those messages, he haven't chat again. So am waiting for the worst today
Oga go and pay ur money .... When you borrowed you were very meek, to pay you dib turn lion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by tomzyELNINO: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2022
jacoik:

OGA PAY BACK YOUR LOAN
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by ogmask: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2022
BigMoneyeye:
Currently owing one of the loan companies 21987 which is the 4th and last trech to be paid.
I took the loan to resuscitate my small scale business but it didn't work out.

I need every help to raise money.. I would be glad for any kind of favor from Nairalanders
embarassed

How much was the initial loan you took?
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Nicepoker(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2022
jacoik:
Go pay your debt.
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by ogmask: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Most of those pple shouting "go and pay your debt" are actually agents of the loan shark companies on commission or 30k/month max.
If you collected money from any of them and they threaten to defame you just tell them to go ahead cos their days are numbered.
In the first instance , their activities are illegal which makes their claim invalid. They were not licenced to give out loans hence the cut throat interest rates and other devilish conditions they deploy.
A responsible and licenced company would have used official means to track down debtors thru their BVN and not this kind of archaic and slave driven method they employ.
As for the authority, they should use CAC details, SIM card registration details and bank information to track them down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by MrFollowFollow(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2022
FinegirlLA:

Go and pay your debt!
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by MrFollowFollow(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:

You re quoting Bible on debt huh?

Remind me what the Bible said about giving loan with interest again.

Leave Bible out of this debate pls!

How many of your friends and family members did you give a loan in the last 12 months?

1 Like

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by MrFollowFollow(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Peng12345:

Exactly, everything na audio for Nigeria.
They are still calling, messaging and threatening me

Repay your loan and they will stop calling you or did you think the loan they gave you was a dash?
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2022
jacoik:

I'm impressed with ur effrontery. If someone slap you in one ear, slap his both ears. Nonsense!
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2022
tamdun:

Seriously? Sell ur phone and pay them

grin grin grin
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by MrFollowFollow(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:

For your information no Nigerian bank will give a loan to a walk-in customer in under 24 hours without collateral.

Just know that if the loan companies die there will not be any option where you can borrow urgent 2K
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Olatara(f): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2022
jacoik:
Why don't you just pay back your debt? At least pay some out of out.

I know these loan sharks can be annoying, but you have to payback whatever you owe?
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Plus10(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2022
FG should as well sanction any bank partnering with them especially Wema bank.

1 Like

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Faber(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin

Loan companies dey operate woto woto. NIN and Sim blockage have been swept under the carpet. So no believe this folklore about loan companies

Naija na scam. A huge scam for that matter
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Plus10(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

For your information no Nigerian bank will give a loan to a walk-in customer in under 24 hours without collateral.

Just know that if the loan companies die there will not be any option where you can borrow urgent 2K
Let them die,it is better that way,after all Nigerians were better off before than when they came with their evil loans.
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Wakeup0oo(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2022
jacoik:
Look at this thief o what is paining you pay back the money. Didn't you see them defaming others before you took the loan. You need beating I swear. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Bakerdav: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2022
ogmask:
Most of those pple shouting "go and pay your debt" are actually agents of the loan shark companies on commission or 30k/month max.
If you collected money from any of them and they threaten to defame you just tell them to go ahead cos their days are numbered.
In the first instance , their activities are illegal which makes their claim invalid. They were not licenced to give out loans hence the cut throat interest rates and other devilish conditions they deploy.
A responsible and licenced company would have used official means to track down debtors thru their BVN and not this kind of archaic and slave driven method they employ.
As for the authority, they should use CAC details, SIM card registration details and bank information to track them down.
you are right
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by jacoik(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2022
MartinsD12:

Which loan company be that
easy moni
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by seunak2016: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Hellonearth007:
Just drop your email,I will download all the loan apps,get thier repayment bank accounts then email it to you.

I will love them to be closed down and jail if possible.
Nigeria should provide jobs for the youth
remember it's illegal loan app ooo, people like Fairmoney can't be illegal because it seems they are the best among them

1 Like

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by Bakerdav: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
seunak2016:
remember it's illegal loan app ooo, people like Fairmoney can't be illegal because it seems they are the best among them
lol,how r they d best?

1 Like

Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by MartinsD12(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2022
jacoik:
easy moni
Well I have issues with money loan apps their interest is to much I don't encourage anybody to take their loans
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by seunak2016: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Bakerdav:
lol,how r they d best?
they dont blackmail if you default, just that the interest go dey enter your loan.

you can try it out using my referral link: https://fairmoney.app/zuOtkRSKmab ,

at first will get up 10k or less and pay back in 15days without paying interest on the first loan. when you finish the repayment for the first loan before 15 days lapse, you will be allowed to borrow up to 100k for 2nd loan
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by vunajohn(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:

If I may ask you, how is it defamation of character? Nigerians keep borrowing without sense and when is time to pay now they will remember DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER
Re: Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies by BigMoneyeye: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
ogmask:

How much was the initial loan you took?
60000 sir. But the repaiment is over 80,000 in total

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku / FG To Clear N35,000 Wage Award Arrears, Resume Payment / IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.