Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment (34059 Views)

FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' / FG Asks Universities, Others To Remit 40% Revenue / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
I doubt if he truly said that....but anything is possible in this yeye government and his cabinet.......
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Mumusaphire: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Joke of d century. So we should donate, and u guys embezzle it again.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by lexy2014: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Since it is coming from Amaechi the adopted presidential candidate of our brothers he will receive less backlash compare to when it coming from El-rufai

Why won't he receive backlash? Is he supposed to say such a thing at all? He is talking arrogantly as if the govt is doing the victims a favour
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Fahdiga(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
madridguy:
I wish them all speedy recovery. The FG should provide an account number for this. No amount is too small to save their lives.
So you support FG on this? I wonder what your reaction would have been if it was coming from a PDP government
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Let BananaBBQgrills and his Gang Raise the money please I don’t have money now for anything other than Fuel .

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Bollinga: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
I don't get it.. FG must be mad
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Clinghton: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
But they travel out for their treatment.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:22am On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Why won't he receive backlash? Is he supposed to say such a thing at all? He is talking arrogantly as if the govt is doing the victims a favour
no one has abused him
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by lexy2014: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2022
simpleseyi:
The government official that released that statement should be shot at sight.

Is it the govt official that forced amechi to say what he said?
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Missonas(f): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2022
So a whole federal government cannot take care of the victims and demand for the release of those that have been abducted? Is this not madness? Buhari cannot give an ultimatum to these bandits? Nigeria is finished. How can they even think to ask citizens to contribute? When no be ajo?

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by puskin: 6:24am On Mar 31, 2022
We should raise funds for the victims treatment so that they(FG) should loot it.

What kind of forkery statement is this?

Do these people think before they talk.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2022
They are so broke to the extent they now borrow money from the poor masses they empoverished to do common things this days... if this evil people stay beyond 2023 I will then know truly Nigerians are pure mumu

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Odinaka00(m): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Tell your FG to provide me with all their bank details, let me transfer money into their accounts right now
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Born2Breed(f): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by lexy2014: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
no one has abused him since is preferred candidate of ibo

What abuse are u looking for? Have the people who have commented so far on the thread, did they agree with him? If u feel no one has abusef him, what is preventing u from abusing him yourself?
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Naija147: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Na ogun go kill una
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by MDK777: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2022
All TheSe SenseLess Leader Of This CountRY Thought That They CanT Be Stone To Death Ba
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Utanisco(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2022
So where all the money una don DE thief for Nigeria were una come de ask us to contribute

Afonja Spirit punish una
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Hotzone(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2022
I smell fake news generated by enemies
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by HitRun(m): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2022
madridguy:
I wish them all speedy recovery. The FG should provide an account number for this. No amount is too small to save their lives.

You are irredeemable. Pukes!!!
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Bizsquad: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2022
What did i just read?this must be joke of d year
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by lorelife(m): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigerians, we must get it right come 2023. This shameless mismanagement of governance must stop.
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by greatness77: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/train-attack-amaechi-asks-nigerians-to-raise-money-for-patients-treatment
imagine!! But homeless wandering herdsmen are been compensated with 2milion each
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Mandela887(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022
madridguy:
No be by force. Renounce your citizenship and let us have peace.

Get out, Nigeria is useless as a country...is like u are mentally retarded by shading someone that is regretting being a citizen.... Are u enjoying Nigeria d way it is?
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by brutal1(m): 6:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Wazobia2216: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

However, he said some of the patients need drugs that are not manufactured in the country, asking Nigerians to assist in raising the money.
https://dailytrust.com/train-attack-amaechi-asks-nigerians-to-raise-money-for-patients-treatment
With all the shout on industrialization raised by Buhari's regime

Hmmmm God, help us oooo
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by Lexusgs430: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2022
This must be the mother of fake news ...... Or else, all government officials, should contribute their wages. ......
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Good punish Buhari, Tinubu and APC

Nonsense
Re: Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment by MartinsD12(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

What nonsense amechi alone can take care of all the patience , they failed in their duties in governance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? / Gov Alia's Assets Recovery Committee recover Exotic Cars from Ortom's Property / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.