Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says (1035 Views)

Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters / Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo / El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by Ejima1: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqkgxWcN7q4
Annie Idibia elder brother has called her out accusing her of being a drug addict and using him as her slave he said below
"Please Nigerians help me, Annie Idibia introduced me to hard dru*gs, she's a dru*g add!ct she takes cr**ck everyday, even right now she is on it, She offered me to be her Manager, but she turned me, her elder Brother to her Personal Errand Boy, she turned me to her slave and a drug addict, Annie is Evil, she is very Violent and she f*ghts everybody, her in laws even we are family, her mother can't talk to her, she uses every opportunity to call my wife and rain insults on her, my life is under threat, I have worked for Annie for years but she has refused to pay me she would rather send me 20k or 30k, she heard 2face her husband dashed me money and she blocked me, She does not want me to be a man and stand on my own, For many years I have been asking Annie to give me the smallest car in her compound so I can be using it to do Uber taxi to feed my family but she has blatantly refused, This afternoon she sent me out of her house for no reason and started lying to people that I b**t her up, I took one of her car and Annie sent Boys with knife to Come and att*ck me, they then took back the Car and since then I have been receiving lots of strange calls threatening my life, please Nigerians come and help me" - Annie Idibia's Elder brother Wisdom calls her out as he cries out for help, says she has refused to give him money to go and pay his wife's bride price in Imo state, Wisdom is Annie's Eldest Brother and this is coming just months after her other older brother Uduak also disowned her too!!!

Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by Ejima1: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2022
More

Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2022
The way people Bring their most private issue online still surprises me.. undecided
Very mindless brother that can't work for himself.. so you expect your sister to keep feeding you? shocked grin

Some boys in men clothing need to grow up tho.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by Maxymilliano(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Annie Idibia elder brother has called her out accusing her of being a drug addict and using him as her slave he said below
Lazy Idiot!

Even if the younger sister did all the shit he's accusing her, must he come on social media to wail about it ?

Shameless “Mkpurummiri addict !

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by rickpat(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2022
okay...she is a drug addict...noted...she is using you..noted.

dear elder brother,why not stop depending on her or feeling entitled...if you were in your house managing your life...will you be treated the way you claim?

you took her car?...she refused giving you money to pay your wife's bride price...in my opinion Bros get small shame na ....if you focus on building your finances,you won't even be this dependent on people...na wa

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2022
This family is dysfunctional. I pity Tuface Idibia.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by Gotze1: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Their personal problem.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by MarketForces: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2022
I blame Annie for this. She was busy policing tubaba and fighting his family while pampering her family. She got served by her ENTITLED USELESS ELDER BROTHER
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by Truthisunique2: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Lol, the brother said even now Annie is on drugs as he type

grin that one off me like how cum the person when introduce you to drugs no kolo like you

But all I see is another blackface wannabe, they would be blaming their frustration on their successfull relations

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
How foolish can a senior brother be that he will come out in public to say his younger sister turned him to a drug addict?

He is even begging her for the smallest car she has and he comfortably came online to say it.

The elder brother really has no shame.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by JANK23H(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
I thought I've seen people with entitlement mentality,this one is their king.

Without any shame he depends entirely on his younger sister,when it should be the other way round.
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by tamdun: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Addiction is a very bad habit, I quit smoking after 15yrs, it wasn't easy at all, there was a time I stopped for good 3 months and went back again, before I finally stopped
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by Kingcalls: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The way people Bring their most private issue online still surprises me.. undecided
Very mindless brother that can't work for himself.. so you expect your sister to keep feeding you? shocked grin

Some boys in men clothing need to grow up tho.. grin

But its ok for parasites( women ) to feast on men
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by Kingcalls: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Annie has problems with her inlaws and her own family and those that have never seen her in real life are defending her.... so u all now know her better than her own family and inlaws...

Nigerians just encourage bad behaviour by women just cis she is the wife ...being a wife doesn't automatically mean she is a good responsible woman ...

I am yet to see one person that knows them defend Annie apart from her " WILL SMITH " husband ... Tuface don de turn simp
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by Quiny32323: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
This one don mad finish ooo
Re: Annie Idibia Is A Drug Addict, She Introduced Me Into Drugs-Annie Brother Says by Mynd44: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2022

(1)

As A Niger Deltan, Who Should I Support Tinubu Or Obi / Abike Should Be Removed As Anchor In The Apc Convention / Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.