Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" (1249 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Okay... I felt the need to update y'all on what followed that ugly incident.

I really did understood that I went overboard with how I reacted as I should never have hit my who woman you birthed me as it has caused me so much emotional trauma and I really wanna move on.. my life literally stalled ever since.

The incident happened last Monday and she traveled the following day, so whatever plan I had to apologize had to wait till she was back.. learnt she came back on Saturday. Definitely couldn't see her until atleast Tuesday which was yesterday. So I had called an elderly man who happens to be our family friend, explained everything to him and told him I was sorry. We both went to her to apologize but she insisted on not forgiving me and there's was no one I could ever think of that can make her do otherwise.. meaning no one can beg her on my behalf. I just weak like this oloun.

Honestly speaking, I wasn't disappointed with her response as I expected it.. i won't lie. She's that difficult to deal with, really difficult! Sigh. Tin ba sope ko sumi, iró ni mo pa sad
Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Your apologies mustn’t be verbal,do things that pleases her for now and when you’ve won her heart then remind her again that you still waiting for her forgiveness and after that you wisely keep your distance while still caring for her. Just make sure you earn her forgiveness at all cost for your own peace of mind.You have a very difficult mom but you must be wise in your dealings with her.

2 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by MadamVanessa(f): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2022
shocked

I must commend you for the step you've taken to apologized to your mum first for the wrong you did to her. For being remorseful and taking that bold step to apologized. God will bless you immensely

Your mom is just being egoistic, which I understand. But truth be told, deep inside her she has forgiven you, because your action of apologizing to her might have melted her heart and weaken her; because she never thought you'll come back to apologize.

Inasmuch as she's so hard on you now, dont relent effort in apologizing to her, till she openly forgives you. Keep on being remorseful.

And don't be too hard on yourself , because you didn't do that deliberately, it was because of her constantly provoking you.

But the good thing is that you have done the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Give her time

Don't beg her in any way for now

Send her gifts after some months, pricey gifts and clothes and do this consistently while you make sure she doesn't see or hear from you.

Do it consistently sending her gifts for as long as a year or two. Absent makes the heart grow fonder. Continue sensing gifts monthly. I.e salary. Till when she will send for you.

3 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by godofuck231: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Moz22:
Okay... I felt the need to update y'all on what followed that ugly incident.

I really did understood that I went overboard with how I reacted as I should never have hit my who woman you birthed me as it has caused me so much emotional trauma and I really wanna move on.. my life literally stalled ever since.

The incident happened last Monday and she traveled the following day, so whatever plan I had to apologize had to wait till she was back.. learnt she came back on Saturday. Definitely couldn't see her until atleast Tuesday which was yesterday. So I had called an elderly man who happens to be our family friend, explained everything to him and told him I was sorry. We both went to her to apologize but she insisted on not forgiving me and there's was no one I could ever think of that can make her do otherwise.. meaning no one can beg her on my behalf. I just weak like this oloun.

Honestly speaking, I wasn't disappointed with her response as I expected it.. i won't lie. She's that difficult to deal with, really difficult! Sigh. Tin ba sope ko sumi, iró ni mo pa sad
you didn't buy what advised you to , a child that is giving his mother sleepless nights , will also not sleep , the elders are wise and wiser are the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2022
godofuck231:
you didn't buy what advised you to , a child that is giving his mother sleepless nights , will also not sleep , the elders are wise and wiser are the gods
shey you will rest??
Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Give her time

Don't beg her in any way for now

Send her gifts after some months, pricey gifts and clothes and do this consistently while you make sure she doesn't see or hear from you.

Do it consistently sending her gifts for as long as a year or two. Absent makes the heart grow fonder. Continue sensing gifts monthly. I.e salary. Till when she will send for you.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I must commend you for the step you've taken to apologized to your mum first for the wrong you did to her. For being remorseful and taking that bold step to apologized. God will bless you immensely

Your mom is just being egoistic, which I understand. But truth be told, deep inside her she has forgiven you, because your action of apologizing to her might have melted her heart and weaken her; because she never thought you'll come back to apologize.

Inasmuch as she's so hard on you now, dont relent effort in apologizing to her, till she openly forgives you. Keep on being remorseful.

And don't be too hard on yourself , because you didn't do that deliberately, it was because of her constantly provoking you.

But the good thing is that you have done the needful.
thank you.. I'll persist

2 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your apologies mustn’t be verbal,do things that pleases her for now and when you’ve won her heart then remind her again that you still waiting for her forgiveness and after that you wisely keep your distance while still caring for her. Just make sure you earn her forgiveness at all cost for your own peace of mind.You have a very difficult mom but you must be wise in your dealings with her.
thank u

2 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by godofuck231: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2022
Moz22:
shey you will rest??
yeahhh
Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2022
What has your dad said in all this?

You may have to be apologizing for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2022
12rev:
What has your dad said in all this?

You may have to be apologizing for the rest of your life.
man's so indifferent.. I can't even lie
Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Moz22:
man's so indifferent.. I can't even lie
Has she always been that way? Perhaps he is tired of talking to her or....vice versa. You seem to be the victims of their differences.

2 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by illicit(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Move on

4 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Mariangeles(f): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2022
godofuck231:

In this case, it is the mother that is giving the whole family sleepless nights na. undecided

Op, for now, just give her some space.

4 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Gloriagee(f): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mariangeles:

In this case, it is the mother that is giving the whole family sleepless nights na. undecided

O,p for now, just give her some space.
Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Beremx(f): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
I would have said you drop your mother’s number make nairalanders call her and beg her to forgive you. By the time her phone rings like 100 times, she go forgive you by fire by force. grin grin

On a serious note, just keep apologizing and she will definitely forgive you but she might never forget. She’s deeply hurt hence her attitude. It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Lx6ix: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Richy4(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
You have done what you should do which was to apologize ....Next step is pack your bag and make yourself scarce in that house ... I will turn to a local masquerade that appears occasionally if I were you embarassed...

2 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by jimmyolasun: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oga go buy ekuru and akara plus Ankara 8yards. Then go meet her when she dey alone.. use your back Waka three times enter where she dey then turn to face her. Place the items in front of her and kneel on a knee then shuuu owo kuduru for her.. if she no beg you and hug you, make I delete my account..

She just need oiling small.. put your mind at rest, nothing does you. Your mama naa awon agbagba. Do as I have instructed and if she still vex para for you,

1 Like

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
12rev:

Has she always been that way? Perhaps he is tired of talking to her or....vice versa. You seem to be the victims of their differences.
no be small thing
Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Richy4:
You have done what you should do which was to apologize ....Next step is pack your bag and make yourself scarce in that house ... I will turn to a local masquerade that appears occasionally if I were you embarassed...
I don't stay there in d first place.. I am a local masquerade that appears occasionally like u said

1 Like

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
The fact that you feel remorseful already is enough, coupled with the fact that you went with someone to ask for forgiveness. My brother, move on.

You have obeyed and fufilled the bibles commandments in the way you handled this issue and the Bible says we should forgive our offenders 70x7 times.

Maybe, get her a nice gift and put your mind at rest. If you don't have the means, don't stress.

Even God wey create us, we dey offend am on a daily yet he's ever ready and willing to forgive us the moment we ask for forgiveness.

4 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by sisisioge: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Let her be, she's not God. You have done your best and she is as guilty as you are in creating this mess.

Just make your peace with God and move on from her....move far away for aslong as it takes biko. One day, she will get someone you respect to apologize too. People like her are harmful to your physical and mental health not withstanding the fact shes your mother. May God help us....hope you've learnt something. Avoid wahala the best you can...no one is worth the torture that follows guilt. Pele.

3 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
sisisioge:
Let her be, she's not God. You have done your best and she is as guilty as you are in creating this mess.

Just make your peace with God and move on from her....move far away for aslong as it takes biko. One day, she will get someone you respect to apologize too. People like her are harmful to your physical and mental health not withstanding the fact shes your mother. My God help us....hope you've learnt something. Avoid wahala the best you can...no one is worth the torture that follows guilt. Pele.
thanks
Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by GoldenJAT(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am going to be very blunt and honest with you, though majority here, may not agree with me on my assertion.
I read through your first post and had to restrain myself from saying anything then, because I was quite bittered.
Your mum is a toxic, manipulative woman!! And such people should have no place in a sane person's life.
She pushed you to your limit, and as with every individual u reacted (albeit in an unacceptable manner though!!) But believe me it was necessary.
The Bible that made reference to parents not pushing their children to anger, knew the message it was passing across. When parents/elders that should ordinary be the custodian of peace, chooses to act otherwise, then they should accept anything that comes their way.
I can see you are sincerely sorry with the steps you had taken!! Don't allow anyone to blackmail you into submission!!
Nothing will happen to you now and in the nearest future, if you are a loving parent to your kids.
Mama Way say peace no go de for her family, she sef no GO GET PEACE.

6 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by bigjackass: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Do something hoooge for her. She will forgive you

1 Like

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by johhbekeboh09: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:

God's forgiven you jare! If I were you I won't call or visit her for a long time
You done the needful calling an elderly family friend to apologise to her

3 Likes

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
johhbekeboh09:

God's forgiven you jare! If I were you I won't call or visit her for a long time
You done the needful calling an elderly family friend to apologise to her
thanks
Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
GoldenJAT:
I am going to be very blunt and honest with you, though majority here, may not agree with me on my assertion.
I read through your first post and had to restrain myself from saying anything then, because I was quite bittered.
Your mum is a toxic, manipulative woman!! And such people should have no place in a sane person's life.
She pushed you to your limit, and as with every individual u reacted (albeit in an unacceptable manner though!!) But believe me it was necessary.
The Bible that made reference to parents not pushing their children to anger, knew the message it was passing across. When parents/elders that should ordinary be the custodian of peace, chooses to act otherwise, then they should accept anything that comes their way.
I can see you are sincerely sorry with the steps you had taken!! Don't allow anyone to blackmail you into submission!!
Nothing will happen to you now and in the nearest future, if you are a loving parent to your kids.
Mama Way say peace no go de for her family, she sef no GO GET PEACE.
thanks
Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by backnbeta(f): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beg continuously, bribing her aka buying her what she likes or doing what she likes to appease her will only wet her appetite for more bribes. There must be someone somewhere she respects- get that person to beg on your behalf. To avoid history repeating itself, keep your distance from her after this episode. Above all, pray for forgiveness and once you feel good in your spirit, you should move on and let it all go!

1 Like

Re: Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" by Moz22: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
backnbeta:
Beg continuously, bribing her aka buying her what she likes or doing what she likes to appease her will only wet her appetite for more bribes. There must be someone somewhere she respects- get that person to beg on your behalf. To avoid history repeating itself, keep your distance from her after this episode. Above all, pray for forgiveness and once you feel good in your spirit, you should move on and let it all go!
I don carry person go beg am

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? / Is There Really A Difference Between Living And Existing? / Cool Love Sms Messages For Your Love Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.