Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

How To Choose Best Sales Trainer For Your Organisation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Choose Best Sales Trainer For Your Organisation (133 Views)

Two Types Of People You Should Never Employ In Your Organisation / Interested In Deploying Tableau Into Your Organisation? Request A Free Demo! / Interested In Deploying Tableau Into Your Organisation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Best Sales Trainer For Your Organisation by Okunolaniyi: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
When choosing trainers for your sales teams it is mandatory to select those that are or have been actively involved in sales. This statement might seem redundant but you will be astonished at how it is not taken into consideration.

If you wanted to learn to swim for instance would you hire Rihanna or Michael Phelps? I wanted to learn cooking would you go to Gordon Ramsey or Amy Schumer? If you wanted to become a hair merchant, you will go to Nwanneka or Tacha?

My point is if you wanted to learn or train at a particular skill you went to those who have excelled at and are doing that which you wish to learn. You don't just roll the dice and go with any number that comes up. Sadly, some employers take this approach when hiring trainers or consultants.
sorry to say that most "trainers" in Nigeria are "consultants" who over the years have built a business from the training staff. If you ask me, most of them are motivational speakers wearing the cloak of "consultant" and "trainer".

If you are coming to train salespeople on effective selling and you do not have experience in sales, what knowledge are you going to impact? Think about it.

I remember when I attended a sales training: the first question I asked the trainer was "Do you have experience in sales?" Her response was click here to read more.....
https://marketgists.com/how-to-choose-the-best-sales-trainner-for-your-organisation

Re: How To Choose Best Sales Trainer For Your Organisation by Okunolaniyi: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
ap
Re: How To Choose Best Sales Trainer For Your Organisation by Okunolaniyi: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
G

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Easiest Way To Make Between N750k To N1m Monthly / Dee Transcis Logistics Bn - 3619819 / Mfb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.