Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is Portugal A Good Country To Hustle? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Portugal A Good Country To Hustle? (1451 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Portugal A Good Country To Hustle? by rexlims(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
good afternoon everyone.
pls i would like to know if portugal is a nice country to relocate to.
like what challenges will i face in terms of d following:
1. working permit
2. social life
3. racial discrimination
4. language
pls help a brother.
Re: Is Portugal A Good Country To Hustle? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Their is plenty of post here on NL that could help you. Check travel section all the information you need yu will find their. Don't pay Agent but if you need guidance, share your queries and best individuals will respond accordingly. Remember don't pay for any services

rexlims:
good afternoon everyone.
pls i would like to know if portugal is a nice country to relocate to.
like what challenges will i face in terms of d following:
1. working permit.: You either go to school and get familiar with the work environment through PostGraduateWorkPermit
2. social life: Portugal is an European/Shenghe country with vast social cultural activities
3. racial discrimination: You DNT expect to be loved without showing some decency
4. language: You will need to learn Portuguese using Duolingo so to get along with your living in the country. Although few can Converse in English but you need to ask simple question in Portuguese
pls help a brother.
Re: Is Portugal A Good Country To Hustle? by rexlims(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Maltreatment: Fg Warns Virgin Atlantic, British Airways / Nigerian Embassy Germany Says For Passport Change Of Data, Go To Abuja! WHAT? / Man Walks From Vancouver Canada To Brazilian Jungle In 5 Years - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.