Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari (17293 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe Fires Buhari Over Independence Day Broadcast (A / Buhari, The Most Incompetent President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by Eastcaostboy: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Lolz
Yahoo man

Buhari Government has exposed the true happening in Nigeria because he refused to cooperate in sharing national treasury that was the only unifying factor among PDP members then,

The aggrieved and displaced politicians are breeding the insecurity as a way to get back to power. Nigeria has never been good just that the leaders had a costematics way of concealing it from the masses since all they cared for was just cheap food and small money.

If the situation continues like this, Nigerians will get sense and demand true leadership that is constitutionally backed up.
What's wrong with these page boys in this free forum. Are you normal or sick upstair
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by engrajoo1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Lolz
Yahoo man

Buhari Government has exposed the true happening in Nigeria because he refused to cooperate in sharing national treasury that was the only unifying factor among PDP members then,

The aggrieved and displaced politicians are breeding the insecurity as a way to get back to power. Nigeria has never been good just that the leaders had a costematics way of concealing it from the masses since all they cared for was just cheap food and small money.

If the situation continues like this, Nigerians will get sense and demand true leadership that is constitutionally backed up.

I've not seen a comment more stupid and insensitive than this
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
It would be another story if he comes face to face with the walking dead undecided

All these 2 faced modafokas can't deceive us no more the same Dino using our money to load Ferrari and Lamborghini in his compound is vomiting rubbish because he wants to take over from Bello

Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by antibullshit: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Lolz
Yahoo man

It seems like you really don't have any sense at all!
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by NLPoliceWoman: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jeezuzpick:
True words o.

Say, where is @[/b]?

I hope he wasn't on the "burning train"?

[b]
EkperemoEgbabi:

The world will be a better place if he was in that train

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by Heavensent01(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
GardenOfGod:
We know already...
Buhari had nothing to offer... Just that the sophisticated fellows foisted him on us.

Preparation is on top gear to foist another old rogue on us again.

Affliction shall never arise the second time.

another affliction is giving another Fulani an avenue to become president after a Fulani govt, you people should get sense
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by samifet: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Let call a spade a spade, BUHARI has failed, When you praise Buhari government, consider yourselves being a victim of these insurgencies or a relative of the deceases, Put yourselves in their shoes, How will you feel?
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by kernniejay(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
So sad, but the truth.
Even the Npower beneficiaries that were defending this present government up and down are now quiet.
Thank God everybody is feeling the heat of this administration now, irrespective of tribe, religion and political party.
Very correct. A good example of such peanut benefiary is the iconically gullible , dude has finally lost his voice and has changed moniker due to shame. The 30k Npower money has become worthless and useless to them due to inflation. They sold their soul for 30k because of hunger and now they have realized their foolishness when it it already late.
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by GardenOfGod(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Heavensent01:

another affliction is giving another Fulani an avenue to become president after a Fulani govt, you people should get sense
It shall not happen
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by NLPoliceWoman: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
kernniejay:

Very correct. A good example of such peanut benefiary is the iconically gullible , dude has finally lost his voice and has changed moniker due to shame. The 30k Npower money has become worthless and useless to them due to inflation. They sold their soul for 30k because of hunger and now they have realized their foolishness when it it already late.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by Diligence: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Officially the most useless ...
Pls go back and listen to MNK's tapes...
They share the same sentiments and values and would do absolutely NOTHING to the terrorists.
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by slowice(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
My own is for God's mercy to be on me and favor me as I look for japa access cos you can't beat a dead horse.... Naija is finished but some sufferisticated mugus wants to finish naija kpata Kpata come 2023..

I can't be here when suffer 3.0 max hyper-pro X3 begins.
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by Ekunoh1: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
SDM, if only the clone man that has been put in charge will hear u
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by chaloskyx: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
sir you were also an incompetent senator you and bubu are like for like
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by Abujason: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2022

Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by UltimateCSH(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
I no understand oooh,

Shey you want make Buhari send soldier to kill him kinsman?

undecided undecided
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by CyberWolf: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/insecurity-incompetent-president-commands-nothing-dino-melaye-fires-buhari/
Animals like you Dino are the same idiots that campaigned and foisted this disaster on us knowing his antecedent but here we are and other educated and well traveled idiots are still supporting him because of peculiarly gains, anyway we gather Dey..
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by thunder74(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
God will deliver us from the terrorists
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by Naija8240: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Built2last:
We must live with our decision. Dino, you are one of those that sold the clueless and confused one to the gullible zombies.

RIP to the dead but you lack the moral authority to complain. You should be apologising each time you want to talk.

Immediately Buhari won, i left Nigeria to join my Family in UK.

Pounds was 250 naira to a pound at the time. today its almost 800 naira.

We warned, we cried. we appealed. we were called wailers.

I can't be bothered. come next year. a party that has failed woefully like APC will be voted again enmass.

December this year. I will close my company in Nigeria and move it to Ghana. I have kept it open because of 18 families feeding from it but its not sustainable. Naira is becoming more useless daily. I spend almost all profit on buying diesel.

Sai Baba indeed

I feel you bro!! It makes no sense owning a business in Nigeria. I am worried people will make the same mistake they made in 2015. Incompetent people all over the place.
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by effort1: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Wasn't that rumoured then?

Then you are confirming it, right?
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by Mummyfour(f): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Built2last:
We must live with our decision. Dino, you are one of those that sold the clueless and confused one to the gullible zombies.

RIP to the dead but you lack the moral authority to complain. You should be apologising each time you want to talk.

Immediately Buhari won, i left Nigeria to join my Family in UK.

Pounds was 250 naira to a pound at the time. today its almost 800 naira.

We warned, we cried. we appealed. we were called wailers.

I can't be bothered. come next year. a party that has failed woefully like APC will be voted again enmass.

December this year. I will close my company in Nigeria and move it to Ghana. I have kept it open because of 18 families feeding from it but its not sustainable. Naira is becoming more useless daily. I spend almost all profit on buying diesel.

Sai Baba indeed,
Bros, I envy people like you that have made it out.

May God bless and enrich you greatly for the assistance you have rendered to families.
Nigerians are truly suffering.

I wake up each day frustrated and depressed and go to bed feeling the same way.
I have been asking how possible it is to be having headache while asleep, and I was told that I just shut my eyes but not really sleeping because the brain is still active while it should be resting.

Nigerians is really tough.
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by EkperemoEgbabi: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
kernniejay:

Gbam... The dude will suffer and rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Lolz
Yahoo man

Pls see your doctor ASAP your mental capacity need urgent evaluation.
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by luluman: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Lolz
Yahoo man

wetin this one dey talk now?
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
jrusky:

Pls see your doctor ASAP your mental capacity need urgent evaluation.

The comment content is beyond your comprehension capability, tell me your native language of choice to translate it to for your easy understanding.

Shalom
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by Bellachaser(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
I really laff in italian
Re: Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari by Rawhumper(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2022
What do you have to say, when Buhari told Goodluck that blood would flow in Nigeria......?

uote author=greatiyk4u post=111532924]Lolz
Yahoo man

If the situation continues like this, Nigerians will get sense and demand true leadership that is constitutionally backed up.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There'll Be No Election If You Fail To Release Kanu In 2022 - Ohaneze To Buhari / Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.