Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live (20218 Views)

MACBAN: We Want Criminals Flushed Out Of Forests / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Ykc2(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Believe these man on you own peril ,his using what Muslims called taqiyya,bomb the forest later in the night he will call buhari to jubilate with him how fulani plans to conquer nigeria is working
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Knows12(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
BePrepared:

One bag of pure water is 200 naira

Carry it on your head

After one hour you have your cool 400 naira

Continue like that for a day, you have your dinner money
no be ur fault.. but pls no qoute me abeg..
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Friend22(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
limeta:
He knows it will never happen
Taqqiya

Where do people like you crawl out from?

Must you open your mouth waaaAAA like a whale that swallowed a shark?

Can't you just make sensible comments?
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fairmedia:

Easterners seem to be the slave under IPOB now, whip your moms and pops ass if they don't comply with IPOB's order grin

Joke's on you.

Their regions are not decimated or blown up. People still go about their businesses, so who's the joke on Now?
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Noise maker
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Foolish statement. Bomb them with kidnapped victims? Also remember election is around the corner and we will even be talking of importing more. Na una go tire.
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by 1860s: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
post=111535225:
SECONDED with our FULL CHEST .
[/s]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by 1860s: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
post=111535228:

You can pack to go live with the terrorists, so that the person you called their father and mentol can keep pampering and mentoring you.
Hypo....... tongue
[/s]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by 1860si: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Is that a solution
[/s]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by 1860sis: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Just asking
[/s]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by LLiKYekoba: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Just asking

You see why I said your brain is lying on monsuru's butcher table waiting to be sold off for N2,500 while you walk around with an empty skull. grin
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Tinubuadvocate: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
You will soon get banned murasi
LLiKYekoba:

You see why I said your brain is lying on monsuru's butcher table waiting to be sold off for 2,500 while you walk around with an empty skull.
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by 1860sixty: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
You will soon get banned murasi
[/s]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Rawhumper(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don't need you to share anything, am not that kind of guy. I don't do my things for people to clap for me. Haven't you noticed that?

I noticed you just registered on Feb 22 this
year, which means you are not at least one year old.

That says a lot, you just registered to do this or what or you are using another moniker?

uote author=Knows12 post=111537163]I'm not a scammer..u can ask me anything... 2174528865 uba thanks so much I really appreciate. I'm gonna share the same story next yr on this platform ijn [/quote]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Knows12(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rawhumper:
As you open mouth beg it shows e no easy...I have once begged on social media before when things were hard for me.

Give me your acct number I give u sumtin.

But hope u are not a scammer.

quote author=Knows12 post=111535155]I need work pls.. hunger want kill me here. and if u no get work, pls bless me with anything, I will appreciate it.. I'm a beggar, yes I know, just forgive me..
e be like my village people don let u forget me..
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Rawhumper(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
How wetin concern me and your village people? They sabi my face?

They chop witch? Abeg that one na their gbese.

uote author=Knows12 post=111543633] e be like my village people don let u forget me..[/quote]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Knows12(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rawhumper:
I don't need you to share anything, am not that kind of guy. I don't do my things for people to clap for me. Haven't you noticed that?

I noticed you just registered on Feb 22 this
year, which means you are not at least one year old.

That says a lot, you just registered to do this or what or you are using another moniker?mods banned my previous account because I posted that I needed a job last month..

uote author=Knows12 post=111537163]I'm not a scammer..u can ask me anything... 2174528865 uba thanks so much I really appreciate. I'm gonna share the same story next yr on this platform ijn
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Knows12(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rawhumper:
How wetin concern me and your village people? They sabi my face?

They chop witch? Abeg that one na their gbese.

uote author=Knows12 post=111543633] e be like my village people don let u forget me..
moniker?mods banned my previous account because I posted that I needed a job last month.. all is well

Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Rawhumper(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please How long have you been a member of nairaland? Your first time here.

uote author=Knows12 post=111543715]moniker?mods banned my previous account because I posted that I needed a job last month.. all is well[/quote]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Uguruzik(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lai Mohammed said bombardment of terrorists hideouts would destroy our ecosystem

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Knows12(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rawhumper:
Please How long have you been a member of nairaland? Your first time here.

uote author=Knows12 post=111543715]moniker?mods banned my previous account because I posted that I needed a job last month.. all is well
I started as a guest and I registered my former last yr... Sir, u really want to help me, I can snap the remaining half cup of garri...
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Rawhumper(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Let's keep our fingers crossed, you may or may not get alert soon.

You don't need to snap, I like to help people even if you are a scammer, its between you and God. Things are hard, I know.

I copy your acct details.

uote author=Knows12 post=111543982]I started as a guest and I registered my former last yr... Sir, u really want to help me, I can snap the remaining half cup of garri...[/quote]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Knows12(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rawhumper:
Let's keep our fingers crossed, you may or may not get alert soon.

You don't need to snap, I like to help people even if you are a scammer, its between you and God. Things are hard, I know.

I copy your acct details.

uote author=Knows12 post=111543982]I started as a guest and I registered my former last yr... Sir, u really want to help me, I can snap the remaining half cup of garri...
thanks God bless
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by koolaid87: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
This midget just dey wake.

Na God go punish you and your family
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Exceed15: 12:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Did read u the part it is his decision to see Buhari to reiterate this?

These people are not ready. He will have to consult Mr president before they launch attack on their brothers?
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Johnkay225: 1:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Bomb them says the the short devil. Are they no more businessmen? If you kill a Fulani, you will pay no matter how long it takes.. Hell Rufai is a terrorist himself...
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by limeta(f): 1:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Friend22:

Just as your false prophet told you if you don't want me to insult your religion stay away from my mention
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by William32110: 1:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Read Below

Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by limeta(f): 1:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Friend22:

p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL_KZnV_yGk
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Tooreda: 3:46am On Apr 01, 2022
You will not die well. Buhari will not die well. His supporters here reading this will not have rest
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by olatade(m): 5:51am On Apr 01, 2022
KADUNA: WHEN A MILITARY FORTRESS BECOMES THE PLAYGROUND OF BANDITS

List of Military and Police Formation in Kaduna State:

1. 1 Division Nigerian Army Barracks.

2. Nigerian Army Depot, Zaria

3. Armed Forces Command And Staff College, Jaji

4. Nigerian Defense Industry (NDI) Kaduna

5. Nigerian Airforce Training School, Kaduna

6. Nigerian Police College, Kaduna

7. Nigerian Navy School of Armament, Kachia Kaduna

8. Nigerian Army School of Legal Services, Bassawa Zaria

9. Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Kaduna

10. Nigerian Army School of Artillery, Kachia Kaduna

11. Nigerian Army School of Military Police, Bassawa Zaria

12. Army Operation Base, Southern Kaduna

With all these military and paramilitary formations and bases, Kaduna State is the most unsafe state in Nigeria and this remains one of the Wonders in Nigeria!
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Yet he keep reemphasizing it?

You people sha
limeta:
He knows it will never happen
Taqqiya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC / Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.