Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) (45204 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Realmi: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
I can only forfeit money I borrow my parents

Even my wife dey return money wey I borrow her

As for other people...I no dey give pass 5k, no matter the amount u ask for

No be me una go use BP kill

4 Likes

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Osobi32(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is exactly why I don't pity people, oga do it the illegal way and you will have ur money within a few days.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by buharibanjo(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
He should pay abeg but the balance soft gan����
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by TheKingIsHere: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
ibechris:

U are weird and stupid.

How can u talk like a fool with beri beri disease.?
U stink man.
Go back to what u just wrote down and see if u are normal...but if his balance is ur problem,then u are one of those evil men whose heart are envious of others progress.

My brother, don't bother yourself as there are so many fo0lish people on NL and they always rush to comment rubbish without thinking.

I have realized that and given up on NL.

3 Likes

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by tiswell(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Unrated900:

Don’t be drag by the balance you saw!!!
Be wise
A real good intentional person won’t show up balance
He did to captivate una so as to dm him.
Do u people even knows whether they are syndicate
Or a large scale circle of guy men.
Who drag people to their table with flashing amount.
Be wise people.
Who no go nor go know....
you are wise,comrade!
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Lamasta(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
Leave d guy abeg. See ur balance still yu no wan allow d guy rest. If yu need ur money back, draft d letter
Wetin concern you and the balance is that how the mumu defaulter go payback wetin in borrow

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
That debtor must be a Nigerian politicians supporters. Nigerians debtors are criminals and corrupt elements like Nigeria government terrorist forces.

Wickedness in nigeria.

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Connected1: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
Leave d guy abeg. See ur balance still yu no wan allow d guy rest. If yu need ur money back, draft d letter
People like you deny Nigeria of Progress.

You need to be killed.

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:

If truly this is how you reason, then you need serious help and reorientation.

This shows you could do worse if someone borrowed you money. shocked

3 Likes

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by lordlugards: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man shared a screenshot of message he received from an audacious debtor who gave him conditions on paying back the money he borrowed him.

@senibobo said the debtor borrowed N750k from him in June 2021 and has only paid back N300k. From the message received, the debtor demanded for an agreement to pay back the remaining sum in batches.

The Twitter user, Olaseni Odukoya, wrote;

https://twitter.com/senibobo/status/1509429614711607299?t=EiBRDfrLiMU984XdyELpWg&s=19
He might be frightened by, maybe your previous threatening that you will made him pay interest on the loan because of his delay.

If I will advise you, find a witness draft the said letter let him sign b/4 the witness and wait for him to fail these time
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by aylive02(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
. Your on ceazer na the one wey no get sense at all. Your post shows that
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by ewizard1: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
viver1:
Op why does the 750 from the alert look edited?
Not edited, I think he searched for "750" in his message to find that particular alert text.

3 Likes

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by kingthreat(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is why if I hear some people need your help for a case of life and death, many people don't finch.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
One of my guys loaned money from me and promised to pay in 4 days time,from the minute i send that money to now is almost a month,the guy has not been picking my calls or respond to my messages .just this morning i received message from a loan shark that the guy is owing them and the loan is 8 days over due,I just give up .This is a guy that is earning more than 300k in a month

3 Likes

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Babaken(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
for your mind good Samaritan.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by wonlasewonimi: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:

see them useless mofos, cos he has a big balance he can afford to forgo the debt.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Shegz4god(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Guy wetin happen make i send my account make you help we went na zero dey our account..kai
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by udemzyudex(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:

Na God go dey punish you for this nonsense wey you post.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by ThierryJay: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
ewizard1:

Not edited, I think he searched for "750" in his message to find that particular alert text.

You are right. Just tried it out now and saw that what I searched for was highlighted.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by 2braithe: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
ibechris:

So many guys have died without knowing that their attitude towards their creditor led to their untimely death.

So how will the creditor recover his money from the dead undecided
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by nizelgirl(f): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
The more reason I'm very careful to help people now. I remember borrowing a friend money after she put to birth uptill till now she is yet to pay. When I lost my dad I was calling her to pay me so that I can use to sort myself out she refuse to pick my calls nor respond to my sms. That's how the money has entered voice mail. This days when people come to me for me I will just tell them I don't have because some Nigerians don't like to pay debt. I NO GET STRENGTH FOR QUARREL.

3 Likes

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by sorom4: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why would he leave the guy? Shut your mouth if you do not have anything reasonable to say.
IamCeazer:
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by BillionKnights: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
I will spend double that amount to erase the motherfucker from this earth.

By the way, the debtor has to be Afonja. Na their way be dis
Just stop this
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Freemasonry: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
Did your brain actually process what you just said?
So because he has close to 5m, that means his debtor shouldn't pay back?
You must be a chronic debtor.

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by BillionKnights: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
viver1:
Op why does the 750 from the alert look edited?
Omo u get eye ooo

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Boss469(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
I hate debtors.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
idiot
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by idrezee(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
so people like this still exist? What if the money in his account belongs to his suppliers.

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by RillJ(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sometime in 2016 or 2017, a close friend (More like a brother) called me and requested for N300,000.00 loan to address some urgent issues. At that time, I only had N120,000.00. I felt for my friend because of story and the urgency he created around the whole thing. He promised to refund the money 3months later. I tried to raise the money but could only get addition N50,000.00 from a colleague. So I sent N150,000.00 to my friend (retained N20k) and apologized because i couldn't send the entire N300,000.00

Three months have since turned to years and my friend have not paid one naira in refund.

Its a serious and disappointing lesson to learn from a friend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by janetakan(f): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
jackslow:
One of my guys loaned money from me and promised to pay in 4 days time,from the minute i send that money to now is almost a month,the guy has not been picking my calls or respond to my messages .just this morning i received message from a loan shark that the guy is owing them and the loan is 8 days over due,I just give up .This is a guy that is earning more than 300k in a month

People have issues and some people are really struggling. Your friend isn't behaving well but please just take it easy with him.

He will surely bounce back better.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by janetakan(f): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
RillJ:
Sometime in 2016 or 2017, a close friend (More like a brother) called me and requested for N300,000.00 loan to address some urgent issues. At that time, I only had N120,000.00. I felt for my friend because of story and the urgency he created around the whole thing. He promised to refund the money 3months later. I tried to raise the money but could only get addition N50,000.00 from a colleague. So I sent N150,000.00 to my friend (retained N20k) and apologized because i couldn't send the entire N300,000.00

Three months have since turned to years and my friend have not paid one naira in refund.

Its a serious and disappointing lesson to learn from a friend.

Sp sorry.

That friend is heartless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Meets Jeremiah Ekuma, Lagos Hawker (Photos, Video) / 3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too / Eniola Adenuga And Damilola Fight Over Athena, Their Child’s Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.