Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Daily Ramadan "Playlist" (insha Allah) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Daily Ramadan "Playlist" (insha Allah) (300 Views)

Learn Qur'anic Arabic In 11 Months, Insha Allaah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daily Ramadan "Playlist" (insha Allah) by Saifullah01: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yes, yes. It's not a musical list but a todo list. I am writing it down as a motivation to myself and hopefully as an inspiration to others. Even if it is one person that finds this post helpful then "Alhamdulillah".

Please feel free to share your plans, perhaps it will inspire others.

1. Complete the Quran in the month of Ramadan: Here is my trick. The entire Quran (madina publication) has 30 Juz, that is 1 juz per day. A juz is about 20 pages, so you can read all 20 pages after fajr prayer or any other prayer, or you can just read 4 pages after each of the 5 daily prayers. At this speed you should complete the Quran in 30 days.
Tip: I use this particular Quran app "Quran for android"

2. The prophet (PBUH) recommended 12 rakaat of non obligatory prayers daily, the reward for who ever observes it being a house in Jannah (look up the hadith). It goes thus: 2 before fajr (dawn) prayers, 4 before dhuhr (afternoon) prayers, 2 after dhuhr prayers, 2 after maghrib (sunset) prayers and 2 after Isha (night) prayers. May Allha make it easy.

3. Pray all your obligatory prayers in the mosque in congregation with others.

4. Every day give something out in charity. Thus is because rewards are multiplied in the month of Ramadan, and you never know if this is your last Ramadan.
One secret to charity is that when you give it to people close to you like family members, relatives, friends etc. It attracts double rewards (and then this is multiplied in Ramadan) because you are not just giving in charity but also maintaining ties of kinship (which is very important in Islam)
The second secret to charity is that it doesn't have to be monetary here are some things the prophet listed as charity for people with less means, these are:

- Removing harmful objects from the road people pass
- Smiling when you meet people
- To help someone with his transport (pushing a faulty
car in our time)
- And yes, fulfilling the main rite of marriage (if you don't gerit forget abourit) to your spouse smiley The companions of the prophet were so amazed about this point that they asked "why should we be rewarded for fulfilling our carnal desires?" He replied "wouldn't you be condemned if you satisfied it illegally? Hence, the reward for doing it legally"

5. Praying the taraweeh prayers in a congregation. There is a hadith that says whoever observes these prayers in good faith and hopeful for its rewards, all his past sins will be forgiven. May Allah make it easy

6. Call your parents daily to wish them- something, anything, but call them daily. This is one of the easiest ways of gaining Allah's pleasure. There is a hadith that says the pleasure of Allah is in that of your parents and otherwise. Meaning if your parents are pleased with you then it is hoped that Allah is pleased with you and vise versa

7. Don't mess this opportunity up. And I say this to myself self too; don't mess this opportunity up.
The prophet was once heard saying Amin, when asked why he said that he replied that Angel Gabriel appeared to him and said may he be cursed, whoever witnesses Ramadan and does nor earn the forgiveness of Allah shocked
I ask, whose damnation amongst these two would you want to be under (the angel or the prophet PBUH) may Allah protect us

8. Avoid arguments and fights. And if anyone approach you with vain talk reply them like Mary mother of Jesus said in the Quran when accused of having an illegitimate child, her response was "I have vowed a fast to (Allah) the Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into no (vain) talk with any human being"

9. Lying, talking behind people's back and other forms of societal character disorder voids the essence of fasting. The prophet PBUH said many a times people fast but get nothing from their fast except hunger and fatigue. In another hadith the prophet PBUH said whoever that cannot restrain his tongue from lying and vain speech, Allah has no need for his abstinence from food and water (strong talk there)

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Ramadan "Playlist" (insha Allah) by myglodata: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
what is number 10
Re: My Daily Ramadan "Playlist" (insha Allah) by AbdulAzeez07: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Asalam Alaekum,

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Whoever
gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will have a reward like theirs, without that detracting from their reward n the slightest.”

I don't have anything to eat for Ramadan both sahoor and iftar and it will cost me one-thousand naira daily to feed my self during this month (five hundred naira for sahoor and five hundred naira for iftar) so for the duration of thirty days of the holy month of RAMADDAN it will cost me thirty-thousand naira.

So please assist me.Whatever you give me i will appreciate.

Access Bank 0031986254
Azeez Odukoya

May Almighty Allah reward you back as you do. Ameen.
Jazakullah Khayran.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Islam? / Consequences Of Missing Salary Asr' Intentionally / Thanks Allah For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.