Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication (871 Views)

Can You Read A Bit About Abraham Success Through Amazon KDP...?? / How To Make Money Through Information Marketing Business / Viewpoint Publication Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Obesity(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please I need a guide on how to make money through kindle direct publishing.

Your guide is sincerely needed.

Admin please move this to front page for it will be of assistance to me and everyone
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Go to YouTube... And type your desire questions

I'm also into kindle, I learn everything from youtube just that what it is fetching me right now is little but I know with time, everything will be fine

4 Likes

Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Jayoo44: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pm me dear
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Jayoo44: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
The truth is a lot of people want to learn Amazon KDP without spending a penny (me included at some point in my life) and honestly that’s what differentiates the people who paid for a course and those who didn’t.

YouTube videos and online research can only get you so far �

I sell a course which teaches you every single thing you’ll need to know about Amazon KDP
I’ll also be here to guide you through every step of the way
✅You'll Learn How To Make Up To $500-$5,000 Per Month With Amazon Kindle Book Publishing... Even If You Don't Know How To Write.

✅You'll learn secret book research method that guarantees 90% success

✅You'll learn how to easily format e-books properly and design brilliant covers that boosts sales

✅You'll get access to the premium tools needed for success

✅You'll also be added to the support group of over 500 Amazon KDP students... With some big names, like Emeka Nobis, Osazee Kelvin King, Osarogiuwa Promise, Obinna Okeke, Nancy Chuks, Chinedu Paul, etc.

You’ll soon realize you don’t even need to know how to write to make a lot of money using KDP
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Obesity(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ask4bigneyo:

I'm also into kindle, I learn everything from youtube just that what it is fetching me right now is little but I know with time, everything will be fine

Thanks
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Ktosin753: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Obesity:
Please I need a guide on how to make money through kindle direct publishing.

Your guide is sincerely needed.

Admin please move this to front page for it will be of assistance to me and everyone
The bitter truth is that no one will teach you for free. You will need to pay at least 10k to get basic knowledge.
My advice, be careful about the things you watch and apply on YouTube.
Amazon kdp is now very strict and your account can get blocked and Royalties seized.
I can give you 5 different examples of what people do before and now if anyone tries it, your account will be blocked.
Just save money and get a good tutor. You can get from the thread on nairaland.
Don't forget to ask the tutor to show you his RECENT earnings first before you pay. Some people are scam. They don't know anything on Kdp. They are just out to make money from teaching people.

1 Like

Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Princelico: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Interesting. I also want to venture into Amazon kdp but haven't seen a trusted tutor.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Blackblessed500(m): 7:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by SarutobiEky(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Jayoo44:
The truth is a lot of people want to learn Amazon KDP without spending a penny (me included at some point in my life) and honestly that’s what differentiates the people who paid for a course and those who didn’t.

YouTube videos and online research can only get you so far �

I sell a course which teaches you every single thing you’ll need to know about Amazon KDP
I’ll also be here to guide you through every step of the way
✅You'll Learn How To Make Up To $500-$5,000 Per Month With Amazon Kindle Book Publishing... Even If You Don't Know How To Write.

✅You'll learn secret book research method that guarantees 90% success

✅You'll learn how to easily format e-books properly and design brilliant covers that boosts sales

✅You'll get access to the premium tools needed for success

✅You'll also be added to the support group of over 500 Amazon KDP students... With some big names, like Emeka Nobis, Osazee Kelvin King, Osarogiuwa Promise, Obinna Okeke, Nancy Chuks, Chinedu Paul, etc.

You’ll soon realize you don’t even need to know how to write to make a lot of money using KDP
all these for how much? And do you guarantee immediate results no matter how little?
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by SarutobiEky(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Ktosin753:

The bitter truth is that no one will teach you for free. You will need to pay at least 10k to get basic knowledge.
My advice, be careful about the things you watch and apply on YouTube.
Amazon kdp is now very strict and your account can get blocked and Royalties seized.
I can give you 5 different examples of what people do before and now if anyone tries it, your account will be blocked.
Just save money and get a good tutor. You can get from the thread on nairaland.
Don't forget to ask the tutor to show you his RECENT earnings first before you pay. Some people are scam. They don't know anything on Kdp. They are just out to make money from teaching people.
please are you onto kdp. I would like to learn a thing or two about what you say people used to do in the past that can't work or be applied nowadays. Thanks
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Obesity(m): 4:38am On Jun 28, 2022
Mod push this post to front page to get the required attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Stanbest7728: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Can you put someone through on how to design paperback, that's basically my major challenge.
Ask4bigneyo:

1 Like

Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Stanbest7728: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Chart me on WhatsApp 07053296982 I will send you some video courses....you will get all the basic information.

1 Like

Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Obesity(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Stanbest7728:
Can you put someone through on how to design paperback, that's basically my major challenge.

Yes
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Obesity(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
You can start from scratch and start earning .. I am doing it now .. I can show you proof that you can start now .
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Obesity(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Stanbest7728:

Come let me guide you
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by Obesity(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Whey don't we create a WhatsApp group and make it easy for ourselves
Re: Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication by captaininiobong(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
Everything you need to make money on Amazon can be gotten from the kdp site under help menu.

2. You will need to link up with a team that has update. Am not talking about those $4 earners. The team will be responsible for showing dropping trending topic that drive massive sales monthly.

3. You must be ready to work straight up 6-7 hours to make ur book look standard, even Amazon will help you promote it for free.

The truth is that even Amazon knows there are some lazy authors on thier platform, even though the choose kdp select, they will ensure your book doesn't reach audience because of its low content.

An again you need to be skillful , if trends doesn't generate cash for you, switch to workbook.
You have to be careful how you play your games because those guys are mean. But they use to try Sha.

(1) (Reply)

Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower / Office Assistant Urgently Needed / Jobs Available Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.