Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? (39001 Views)

Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by NobeBeans(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
I got an sms and email from NATIONAL YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND this evening that reads:

You've been selected as beneficiary of National Youth Investment Funds. Check ur mail for details...

The email goes thus:

Dear NYIF Beneficiary,

The Federal Ministry of Youths & Sports is partnering with NPF MFB Plc as one of the Disbursing parties for the National Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) nationwide.

Your name/SME has been forwarded to us as one of the successful beneficiaries. You are therefore required to either;

Visit our website www.npfmicrofinancebank.com to open account.
Through our USSD *5757#
Download the mobile App through Play Store or Apple Store
Visit any of our branches nearest to your location as listed below; [color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by NobeBeans(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
If you got same message from NYIF,kindly drop ur state so we can help one another in getting this loan fast.

We have been asked to go and open account with a microfinance bank stipulated on the email
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
I got the sms. Then the same mail u posted here. I've opened d account. Don't know d next step.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Taywon: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
The selected beneficiaries should visit any NPF MICROFINANCE BANK in their respective state to do the necessary activation (2 passport photo and National i. D card) of ur account for immediate disbursement. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Hamstrong001(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zzyy:
I got the sms. Then the same mail u posted here. I've opened d account. Don't know d next step.

Savings or Current?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 4:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Nice move....

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by adetola77(m): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2022
I got the same mail too. What's the way forward plz
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Hamstrong001:

Savings or Current?

Don't know d type of account because I used d ussd code to open it
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Plus10(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2022
How did you guys apply?Once dialled *5757 sometime ago and I was sent a number as my account number.But don't know if I would be contacted.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Should we call d focal persons in charge of our respective states as stated in d mail?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Knows12(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2022
How can I apply?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2022
NobeBeans:
I got an sms and email from NATIONAL YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND this evening that reads:

You've been selected as beneficiary of National Youth Investment Funds. Check ur mail for details...

The email goes thus:

Dear NYIF Beneficiary,

The Federal Ministry of Youths & Sports is partnering with NPF MFB Plc as one of the Disbursing parties for the National Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) nationwide.

Your name/SME has been forwarded to us as one of the successful beneficiaries. You are therefore required to either;

Through our USSD *5757#
Visit any of our branches nearest to your location as listed below; [color=#000099][/color]
I got the message too.. opened the account but no idea of next step
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Emmyreal4(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2022
simongonner:
please how did you open the account
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Emmyreal4:
please how did you open the account
ussd code
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Emmyreal4(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2022
simongonner:
ussd code
they ask for bvn ?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Ebitus: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2022
I received the same message.
Is it National youth investment fund or Nigeria youth investment fund?
I called one of the focal person and she said i should visit the npf microfinance bank to update the account because i used the code *5757# to open the account and i was given an account number.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Ebitus: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Emmyreal4:
they ask for bvn ?
Yes they do
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Ebitus: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
simongonner:
Visit their branch and do the necessary documentation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Offpoint1: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by organicfoods(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Be careful about spurious offer before application. Things are happening right now in Nigeria, no one is true to what they promise.

May be funny though but the distraught and anger of economic hardship are bearing it fangs...and weird things are becoming norms.

As weird as things may be, we need to start to prepare for the future. Food production is the master key right now. Famine is starring us on the face and the best way out is Urban Farming.

With Urban Farming or gardening you can grow foods anywhere there is space or water. It requires little efforts. Check the YouTube video the right inspirations.

If you are already a practicing farmers and tired of using dangerous chemicals on your farm, here is an effective Organic solution to help out.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486295/effective-organic-pesticides-fungicides-against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG97P6u-UH0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by MathewOG(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
interesting
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Favourdesent(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
make owner no come back come say them scam owner
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ClassicMan202(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is an obvious scam na..

See the bank website self.....

Solatium:

Sincerely i don't know how some of you managed to graduate from school,NYIF sent you a link that you should open an account with Nigeria police microfinance bank and to you that did not raised a flag?

Nigerians need serious digital reorientation

4 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Kokaine(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
i applied as a host organisation and so far i have only received new year message.

oh... just confirmed. i was talking about njfp
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Solatium(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
NobeBeans:

The email goes thus:

Dear NYIF Beneficiary,

Through our USSD *5757#

Sincerely i don't know how some of you managed to graduate from school,NYIF sent you a link that you should open an account with Nigeria police microfinance bank and to you that did not raised a flag?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Johnjanrt: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
If hit me if you apply and yet to be shortlisted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Solatium(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Zzyy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Asquare84(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
I have applied several times yet nothing from them
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by BennixB(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don't think it's legit.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Nyanmiridunce: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
The message is 100% legit. I've been there and they confirmed it. I went to npf branch, asked to open a proper account with them as FG has released funds and it's with them already.

DONT DOUBT IT AND CALL IT A SCAM, JUST WALK INTO ANY NPF BANK IN YOUR STATE TO CONFIRM.

THAT'S HOW MANY OF YOU LOSE GOOD OPPORTUNITIES THINKING EVERYTHING NA SCAM.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Hard Questions You May Be Asked At Your Next Job Interview / Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) / Federal Road Safety Commission (frsc) Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.