Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 (32170 Views)

Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by BigBashiru: 1:45am On Apr 01, 2022
spartan117:
These people have completely lost it undecided
They seem to have prioritized this over every other sector in their country.

Just the other day while the war was raging in Ukraine and with China making new discoveries and modernizing their army, the US army was busy talking about how to better integrate LGBTQ in their ranks embarassed
They just built a $500m consulate in Nigeria. Nigerians are rejoicing over it not knowing they are simply CLAIMING Nigeria... they are laying claim to the country plain and simply. USA bombed Lybia, and Somalia and do not mean well for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by toxtimmy: 1:56am On Apr 01, 2022
they have banned the word Z because of russia but they want X for themselves....

thesicilian:
I'm just laughing at them.
Soon even the X will not be good enough for them, lesbians will get tired of being lumped in the same group and ask for their own L, gays for G, bisexuals for B, Transsexuals for T, and queers (whatever that means) for Q.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by Originalsly: 2:13am On Apr 01, 2022
cococandy:

yes some people are born with neither or both

Neither or both what?
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by safarigirl(f): 2:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Chyjoey:

What human history has shown is that liberal values always win in the end.

The white man once held conservative beliefs of how delusional the black man’s beliefs of equality was.
History has shown that the conservative white man is the deluded one.
Conservatism is not inherently right.
Personal liberty and freedom of all humans to live and be respected as they desire is supreme.

It's like you think the world is USA, Canada and their allied forces.

I hate to break it to you, but most of the actual world, not just the countries that are high on your immigration list, is still conservative

Liberalism is just loud, it is definitely not popular around the world. They throw it repeatedly in your face using media, but once you drop your phones, the world is not liberal.

Enter India, China, Kenya, Nigeria, Russia, Ethiopia, Egypt and allow them clear your doubts about where you stand as a black man in comparison to the white man, or whether they acknowledge any gender outside Male or Female.

Most of the world has still not bought into any of these beliefs. It is mostly performative. In reality, the white man still does not believe the black man is equal to him, what laws have done is force the white man to tolerate the black man's presence, but in times of war and distress, the reality of the world we live in does not pander to human rights. It is still survival of the fittest. I am sure we saw enough of that play out in Ukraine.

There is still no regard or respect for the black man from any race. The black race is still bottom of the totem pole and no matter how many rights the black man is given, true equality is not achieved.

It is the same thing now with the gender rights. Liberalism will pander to it, but the reality of the world does not care for these things.

Perception is not the same as reality

Discrimination still exists and will always exist... but we can all come on the internet and pretend that the black man is regarded as equal to the white man. The internet is the number one enabler of delusion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by VPN11(m): 2:21am On Apr 01, 2022
O Bleep.. Sh*t. Na man oooO grin grin grin

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by Trustedpronet: 2:27am On Apr 01, 2022
safarigirl:

All these ones are still extensions of the US.

Their combined population is still not half of China alone, and the Chinese are set to become the new World Power.

They will relegate the US to were they really belong.

You are very very funny...China to become world power?

2 Likes

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by standfit007: 2:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Misery is terrible experience. Don't blame him. He meant well for himself, at least he's doing nothing illegal. You are only religiously biased
Uprightness100:

U may not know it but u need help.
You wanna sell your soul to the devil because you wanna leave your country.
You lack knowledge bro.
What will it Profit you to gain the whole Earth and lose your soul in Hell forever and ever
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by safarigirl(f): 2:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Trustedpronet:

You are very very funny...China to become world power?

Yes

You haven't heard?

That is the projection of quite a few economists based on trade.

China is taking over the markets the US once controlled, and the US is ceding a lot of production to China. Whoever controls the world's economy is pretty much a world power.

There are tons of pieces about this occurrence from various economists, I'm sure you will have a good laugh from reading them.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by Chyjoey(m): 2:49am On Apr 01, 2022
VPN11:

Thanks however;I think that our sexual organs ;doesn't make us male or female; What makes us male or female can be found inside;chromosomes ;and brain cells.
Homosexuality has been observed is just about every species it has been looked for. Transgender animals are not as widely known, but may just be a matter of looking for them.

There are certainly some animal examples that are various forms of transgender animals in nature. One is the California Sheephead (Semicossyphus pulcher) which is a fish that is born female, and then can become male later in life. Another example is found in the Green Frog (Rana clamitans) that reverse sex in response to various external factors, and this has been observed in other amphibians as well. But both of these examples are in lineages of animals that are pretty distantly related to us humans.

Well, research published a couple of years ago in the African Journal of Ecology is an example much closer to us. In a paper by Gilfillan et al. from the University of Sussex, five lionesses in Botswana have been observed to grow manes, regularly roar and scent mark, mount other females, and display other very male-like behaviors such as killing the cubs of rival prides which females lions just about never do but is very common for male lions.

This is a mammal we are talking about.

Lions that are female in body, but male in behavior.

In the wild.

I don’t think we disagree on the concept of gender identity, dysphoria, expression or transgenderism.
I agree wholly with you actually.

My comment, if you understood it correctly, wasn’t a critique of your post which I fully agree with but a criticism of so called social behavior research in animals.

And to that point, I’m also concerned about the study you cited. A lioness showing male traits is all good and supportive of social changes till you factor in the fact that the lioness grew a mane.
Manes are significant of biological changes, and hence those socio-behavioral changes cannot be attributed to psycho-social and cognitive changes alone in the lionesses in the face of such a significant confounder.

In humans, we know that optimally functioning biological females can have gender dysphoria with normal gonadal function (no symptoms of virilization or hormonal imbalances).
This lioness exhibits male traits and biological changes should be investigated.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by abbey621(m): 2:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Chyjoey:

What human history has shown is that liberal values always win in the end.

The white man once held conservative beliefs of how delusional the black man’s beliefs of equality was.
History has shown that the conservative white man is the deluded one.
Conservatism is not inherently right.
Personal liberty and freedom of all humans to live and be respected as they desire is supreme.

While this sounds all good and warmly, it is nothing but a fool's paradise! Take the last part of your statement and tell me does this apply to the rights to own assault weapons, do drugs and abort without restrictions?

When does your personal liberty and freedom affect mine? Is it until you're doped up and end up causing multiple car fatalities? Is it until you shoot up a school? If the final part of your statement was true, why do most abroad get upset when someone shouts that they hate blacks or jews or gays or women etc?

Finally, what the last part of your comment shows is that humans might naturally want to be liberal but given human tendencies and reputation, we almost always take it too far. A deadly disease has killed millions, is this enough for you to wear mask and give up certain outside activities? (HELL NO, IF WE DIE WE DIE, I AIN'T WEARING NO STINKING MASK)........(Hillbilly, 2020)

1 Like

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by safarigirl(f): 3:01am On Apr 01, 2022
VPN11:

Thanks however;I think that our sexual organs ;doesn't make us male or female; What makes us male or female can be found inside;chromosomes ;and brain cells.
Homosexuality has been observed is just about every species it has been looked for. Transgender animals are not as widely known, but may just be a matter of looking for them.

There are certainly some animal examples that are various forms of transgender animals in nature. One is the California Sheephead (Semicossyphus pulcher) which is a fish that is born female, and then can become male later in life. Another example is found in the Green Frog (Rana clamitans) that reverse sex in response to various external factors, and this has been observed in other amphibians as well. But both of these examples are in lineages of animals that are pretty distantly related to us humans.

Well, research published a couple of years ago in the African Journal of Ecology is an example much closer to us. In a paper by Gilfillan et al. from the University of Sussex, five lionesses in Botswana have been observed to grow manes, regularly roar and scent mark, mount other females, and display other very male-like behaviors such as killing the cubs of rival prides which females lions just about never do but is very common for male lions.

This is a mammal we are talking about.

Lions that are female in body, but male in behavior.

In the wild.

Transgender animals do not exist

Transgender literally means to TRANSITION. The only way to do that, would be by way of scientific alteration of body parts and hormones. It is not a natural occurrence.

So, you cannot have a transgender animal, except this animal has been altered in a lab.

An intersex person (hermaphrodite) is not the same thing as a transgender. I believe you are now trying to align these two terms as one and the same.

An intersex person, is not the same as someone who was born as one sex and then transitioned into another. What there may be, is intersex animals, not transgender animals.

Please, do not confuse both terms. They are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by Chyjoey(m): 3:08am On Apr 01, 2022
safarigirl:

It's like you think the world is USA, Canada and their allied forces.

I hate to break it to you, but most of the actual world, not just the countries that are high on your immigration list, is still conservative

Liberalism is just loud, it is definitely not popular around the world. They throw it repeatedly in your face using media, but once you drop your phones, the world is not liberal.

Enter India, China, Kenya, Nigeria, Russia, Ethiopia, Egypt and allow them clear your doubts about where you stand as a black man in comparison to the white man, or whether they acknowledge any gender outside Male or Female.

Most of the world has still not bought into any of these beliefs. It is mostly performative. In reality, the white man still does not believe the black man is equal to him, what laws have done is force the white man to tolerate the black man's presence, but in times of war and distress, the reality of the world we live in does not pander to human rights. It is still survival of the fittest. I am sure we saw enough of that play out in Ukraine.

There is still no regard or respect for the black man from any race. The black race is still bottom of the totem pole and no matter how many rights the black man is given, true equality is not achieved.

It is the same thing now with the gender rights. Liberalism will pander to it, but the reality of the world does not care for these things.

Perception is not the same as reality

Discrimination still exists and will always exist... but we can all come on the internet and pretend that the black man is regarded as equal to the white man. The internet is the number one enabler of delusion.

‘Liberalism’ as a political concept is not just ‘loud’. Liberalism espousing and conferring individual liberty and equality is the reason why you expect to be treated equally before the law as the next man.
It’s the reason why you are free to read and reply this message on the internet. (Ask North Koreans— oh wait, you can’t)

Using liberalism as blanket term, antagonistic to conservatism is wrong because some conservative ideals such as Capitalism, free enterprise and private ownership are inherently liberal tenets.

Hence we should look at issues in context.
Liberals support transgenderism, conservatives do not because it goes against held traditions.

What we have seen through history is that traditions change though. So today, transgenderism may not be accepted throughout the world but in 50 years, that will change.

In response to your concepts about race, I’m reluctant to comment lest I misunderstand you.
What do you mean by reality, in the context of race?
Do you mean that in reality, the white man is not equal to the black man? (Remember, the fact that some bigots do not believe we are equal does not make it reality)
Personally, I do not think about equality in the intrinsic nature of our races. I do not believe all races are equal, I believe we are all unique, just like different races of dogs. It would be ignorant to say for instance that Rottweilers are greater dogs than German shepherds. Each has their strengths and weakness.

I speak for equality in terms of rights especially those of life, freedom, dignity of persons.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by Ebubu: 3:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Uwangi:

They don't have problems anymore, they have to create new problems for themselves
as in, they have left all dese food, constant electricity, infrastructure problem

1 Like

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by cococandy(f): 3:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Originalsly:

Neither or both what?
genitalià

Internally and externally too

1 Like

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by Chyjoey(m): 3:16am On Apr 01, 2022
abbey621:

While this sounds all good and warmly, it is nothing but a fool's paradise! Take the last part of your statement and tell me does this apply to the rights to own assault weapons, do drugs and abort without restrictions?

When does your personal liberty and freedom affect mine? Is it until you're doped up and end up causing multiple car fatalities? Is it until you shoot up a school? If the final part of your statement was true, why do most abroad get upset when someone shouts that they hate blacks or jews or gays or women etc?

Finally, what the last part of your comment shows is that humans might naturally want to be liberal but given human tendencies and reputation, we almost always take it too far. A deadly disease has killed millions, is this enough for you to wear mask and give up certain outside activities? (HELL NO, IF WE DIE WE DIE, I AIN'T WEARING NO STINKING MASK)........(Hillbilly, 2020)

Yes Sir, it does. As long as your right to own property such as assault weapons does not infringe on my right to life and freedom, you are free to do as you wish.

This is why I do not lean right or left in political issues because I believe every case is nuanced.

School shootings infringe on individuals’ right to life, so in such cases right to property should be subjugated as the right to life is supreme.

Abortions again are nuanced, I’m pro-abortion because it’s the woman’s body (and I know I’ll catch a lot of flack for this from my Nigerian brethren).
I don’t inherently view the fetus as human until it is born, and it is better to abort than have poorly trained children who are a nuisance to society.

Again you have the right to do drugs, as long as it doesn’t affect my rights.. do you see where I’m going with this?

I personally feel people should be free to do whatever they want as long as it doesn’t infringe on other people’s rights. (It’s an unpopular stance, but it’s my stance)

But then again, what significant rights of yours does transgenderism infringe upon?
Or is the bigotry just too strong? cheesy

1 Like

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by VPN11(m): 3:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Chyjoey:

I don’t think we disagree on the concept of gender identity, dysphoria, expression or transgenderism.
I agree wholly with you actually.

My comment, if you understood it correctly, wasn’t a critique of your post which I fully agree with but a criticism of so called social behavior research in animals.

And to that point, I’m also concerned about the study you cited. A lioness showing male traits is all good and supportive of social changes till you factor in the fact that the lioness grew a mane.
Manes are significant of biological changes, and hence those socio-behavioral changes cannot be attributed to psycho-social and cognitive changes alone in the lionesses in the face of such a significant confounder.

In humans, we know that optimally functioning biological females can have gender dysphoria with normal gonadal function (no symptoms of virilization or hormonal imbalances).
This lioness exhibits male traits and biological changes should be investigated.

Thanks ;Once again;I'm science incline; I just wanted to remove the bais; towards the transgender communities; Our body is a big chemical soup;and chemicals; reacts differently in every organism;The biological sex organs;doesn't make a gender;but the reaction of the chromosomes;active x or inactive y ;etc
The lion in question; can have all the attributes of a male lion;like female growing chest or facial hairs; Some people ;call such females "Tom boys" growing up;The behavioral chioces ;and behavior of any individual; male or female can be attributed ;to the chemical compounds; that remain dominant after birth; After all; every homo sapiens; when conceived was a female ;male organs change ; (Male Penis = The Vagina ;turn inside out ;The male testestone kicks in;after the first 4 months,reason; why doctors wait until 4 months;The breast forms earlier; before the sex organ's; reason why every human have a breast;some male even lactates.

Thanks.
In science ;we can always agree ;to disagree; but we learn something new anyways. Amicably
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by senteugene: 3:22am On Apr 01, 2022
You encourage lesbianism and and gay marriage but polygamy is a crime...
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by VPN11(m): 3:30am On Apr 01, 2022
safarigirl:

Transgender animals do not exist

Transgender literally means to TRANSITION. The only way to do that, would be by way of scientific alteration of body parts and hormones. It is not a natural occurrence.

So, you cannot have a transgender animal, except this animal has been altered in a lab.

An intersex person (hermaphrodite) is not the same thing as a transgender. I believe you are now trying to align these two terms as one and the same.

An intersex person, is not the same as someone who was born as one sex and then transitioned into another. What there may be, is intersex animals, not transgender animals.

Please, do not confuse both terms. They are not the same.

Yes, There Are Trans Animals

Regarding sex-changing animals, the technical term for this phenomenon is sequential hermaphroditism. It generally goes one of three ways: Males can turn into females (protandry), females can turn into males (protogyny), and bidirectional or simultaneous sex change, where the animal is both male and female simultaneously, altering between the sexes at different points of its life. Such activity is particularly common among fish.

Dr. Scott Heppell of Oregon State University says that the phenomenon of sex-change among some animals can be advantageous to the species. Speaking specifically about fish, Heppell told Broadly that "there are several families of fish that have sex changing species, so it is far from uncommon."

Sometimes the changes occur because mates are hard to find, so the animal makes its own, or it can be an issue of size. If you can't successfully reproduce as a male when you are small, then you can maximize your lifetime reproductive output by spawning as a female," Heppell says.

Fish are most commonly talked about for sex changes— The New York Times reported on the prevalence of fish sex changes as far back as the 80s, but it is also possible in other groups. And in addition to animals that can change their sex, there are animals that are both male and female at the same time, or that have naturally occurring aspects of the opposite sex. Here are some of these atypically sexed animals.
Clown Fish

This brightly colored blob is one of the most popular transsexual animals. According to Marinebio.org, a website devoted to sharing the wonders of sea life with the world, clown fish have hierarchical communities, where a female dominates and has sex with a big man fish. "If the female dies, then the dominant male will sex-change into a female, and a non-dominant male will change into a dominant male," the author explains. This is a species of "sequential hermaphrodites," which means they're all born male and later turn into females.

This Slipper Limpet

The Crepidula cf. marginalis aka slipper limpet sea snail is unique in it's ability to change sex. According to researchers, the change occurs as the result of being touched by other male slipper limpets. A study was conducted to understand how these little snails change sex. And, as reported in IFLScience, it was found that "physical contact between snails plays a vital role in activating the switch from male to female." Now that is one of the most beautiful and natural things that I can imagine.

Cardinals and Chickens

Cardinals and chickens can't swap sexes the way some fish, snails, and coral do. But there are cases in which these animals have been half male, half female. Technically, they are known as bilateral gynandromorphs, and they have been a hot topic in the scientific community ever since 1923, when a doctor cut open his bi-sex chicken to eat it and found testes as well as an ovary. Bilateral gynandromporhism has been seen in cardinals, too: one bird scientist saw an intersex cardinal out his window—half gray, half red, right down the middle.

A 2015 BBC story outlines how this can happen to butterflies, parrots, snakes, lobsters, and more. They are distinct from hermaphroditic animals: rather than having just the sexual organs of both sexes, these "half siders" are literally half male and half female across their entire bodies.

Bearded Dragons

They are really cool. One study found that male bearded dragons can change their sex while they're in their eggs. A 2016 study found that, if bearded dragon eggs are exposed to warmer temperatures, male dragons eggs will alter the course of their development and become female, despite remaining genetically male. Researchers found that the change isn't merely social—they resemble the other sex in various ways and can actually reproduce and lay viable eggs.

Spotted Hyenas

Hyenas are the best because girl hyenas have joysticks, making them the official trans girls of the Animal Kingdom. The "pseudopenis" of female hyenas is actually just a huge clitoris with a ballsack-looking-thing made out of fused-together labia. As PBS reported, they are the "only mammalian females to copulate, urinate, and give birth through the penile-like canal. It's even possible for females to achieve erections." Hyenas have to "retract" these appendages into their body in order for a male to have sex with them.

So next time someone says that your sex is defined by your biology, remind them that sex is comprised of many different biological factors that aren't as binary as some seem to think.

By Diana Tourjée

Vice.com

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 01, 2022
America like nonsense too much. Una dey fear anti Christ, but love America(anti Christ) head office grin
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by victorv12(m): 3:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Any bastard traveling down to Nigeria with such passport should be denied entry by the Nigeria immigration.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by Originalsly: 3:56am On Apr 01, 2022
cococandy:
genitalià

Internally and externally too

Have womb.... woman period. No.womb .... man.

Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by dasparrow: 4:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Uprightness100:
In the midst of Wars, Pestilences and Calamities ravaging the earth, these ones are busy approving nonsense.

If Mystery Babylon is not Destroyed, GOD ALMIGHTY will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah

If Nomerica Survives God's Wrath I will throw my bible ..
America is Dead and Gone.. Nothing can save her.
The righteous in her will be Saved but America as a Nation is Gone.

Yes she is mystery Babylon and Elohim has said she is under judgement and will be destroyed because of her sins and disobedience. Go to this website called the Master's Voice Prophecy Blog to read more: https://the-masters-voice.com/

Elohim is letting us all know what is coming using his daughter Celestial.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Uprightness100:

[i]If Nomerica Survives God's Wrath I will throw my bible ..

Your Bible should be thrown right back at you so that it knocks you out cold. It would serve a better purpose since you don’t read it or follow it’s teachings. The doom that you are so eager to see others suffer may very well be your own.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by abbey621(m): 4:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Chyjoey:

Yes Sir, it does. As long as your right to own property such as assault weapons does not infringe on my right to life and freedom, you are free to do as you wish.

This is why I do not lean right or left in political issues because I believe every case is nuanced.

School shootings infringe on individuals’ right to life, so in such cases right to property should be subjugated as the right to life is supreme.

Abortions again are nuanced, I’m pro-abortion because it’s the woman’s body (and I know I’ll catch a lot of flack for this from my Nigerian brethren).
I don’t inherently view the fetus as human until it is born, and it is better to abort than have poorly trained children who are a nuisance to society.

Again you have the right to do drugs, as long as it doesn’t affect my rights.. do you see where I’m going with this?

I personally feel people should be free to do whatever they want as long as it doesn’t infringe on other people’s rights. (It’s an unpopular stance, but it’s my stance)

But then again, what significant rights of yours does transgenderism infringe upon?
Or is the bigotry just too strong? cheesy

Isn't there a conflict? Who should make sure these imaginary boundaries that you've set are followed? What happens when one party does not follow them? You claim the right to own assault weapon is okay as long as it does not infrfinge on your rights but how do you stop someone who owns 4 or 5 of these weapons and suddenly snaps one day?

Finally, to your cheeky comment about transgenderism. Imagine having a daughter with a life long dream of playing for a professional sports team or going to the olympics only for them to compete against a faster, stronger transgender woman. Furthermore, imagine having a boy in the prime of his life enjoying himself at the club, he sees a beautiful woman, they gel and one thing leads to another, they get a room and bada bada bada.....Oh no the beautiful woman with great boobs is actually a man.

It's easy to talk about rights and this el-doraldo view of human peace but the reality is just so much different. I've only used two examples and you can imagine the awkwardness, I implore you to read real life stories of trans people not disclosing that they are trans, read about the emotional trauma, read about the court cases etc. You were quick to shout bigotry but I bet you never truly researched the issues I highlighted, often times people who argue online do so without real world analysis, talk is cheap my friend, very cheap grin grin grin
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:28am On Apr 01, 2022
victorv12:
Any bastard traveling down to Nigeria with such passport should be denied entry by the Nigeria immigration.

Are you kidding? The greedy and evil jackals that work for Nigerian immigration would welcome someone with Mami Wata as the gender on their passport into your country as long as she has a dollar or two to toss to them.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Telekinetic:

Forget about America and focus on issues closer to home. Your country is literally hell on earth. Very opposite to the country you’re tongue lashing.

He never seems to have his famous <false> prophetic visions for anyone or any place except the ones he hates. I think this guy gets depressed at the end of every day because the world has not ended.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:44am On Apr 01, 2022
MisterGrace:
The United States have very very bad ideals and zero morality.
A quick check will show you that[b] they are about the only country
that is promoting this g.ay nonsense.[/b]
I wonder why that is a priority to them.
They started the issue of gender equality, making millions of ladies toxic
and bad. The likes of developed worlds like China, Russia and others are still
very traditional focused.
From bad dressing, to hard drugs and dirty acts, they exhibit these things
on the TV.
Talk about disrespect all in the name of modernity. Many young generations are now very
rude.
Some dirty ones will be blaming zodiac signs.
What is even good about them? invading people's lands and destroying them.

Have you ever stepped foot outside of your country? Your myopic statements tell me that you haven’t. Only the US? What about Australia, Germany, and much of Western Europe?
Gender equality didn’t make ladies toxic and bad, toxic masculinity and the men who exude it did. You say that “developed worlds” like China and Russia are traditionally focused? Did you miss the long period that the Chinese government basically forced parents to either abort of murder female newborns or children that exceeded the one child per family ideal? China where sex trafficking runs rampant? Russia where sex work and prostitution are as common as vodka and snow?
You have a very skewed and child-like view of the outside world.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:55am On Apr 01, 2022
spartan117:
These people have completely lost it undecided
They seem to have prioritized this over every other sector in their country.

Just the other day while the war was raging in Ukraine and with China making new discoveries and modernizing their army, the US army was busy talking about how to better integrate LGBTQ in their ranks embarassed

And what was Nigeria doing at that time?

I don’t agree much with the LGBTQ movement but if Nigeria can skip over competent and upright people and allow thieving, unqualified, and counterproductive men in its Army and government offices then is it a crime for the US to allow gays in?
The Nigerian Army doesn’t allow gays but those same heterosexual soldiers terrorize and bribe innocent citizens. There are more pressing issues both inside and outside of your country.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by kinethic: 4:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Uprightness100:
In the midst of Wars, Pestilences and Calamities ravaging the earth, these ones are busy approving nonsense.

If Mystery Babylon is not Destroyed, GOD ALMIGHTY will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah

You spoke well. You don’t need to throw away your Bible because the foundation of America was laid by the Bible and words of God. They are deep in sin and God is already teaching them lessons. But it’s not possible for America to be destroyed for that Country has a purpose in God’s plans.
They would be attacked in the future but not completely destroyed as you said.
Many people do not understand history and the present Uk , America, newzealand , Australia, Canada , South Africa and some western nations etc Are mostly the scattered Israelites. There are more Jews in America alone than the present Jewish state of Israel.
If we are Bible scholars we should know that Uk and America are Ephraim and Manasseh sons of Joseph. The material blessings and greatness were bestowed upon them and ruler ship scepter was given to Judah . The present day English speaking nations of the west are primarily Ephraim company of nations that materialized to common wealth nations and Manasseh is America. The present day Israel is only a part of Israel Judah which returned because the kept the sabbath and the scepter of kingship will never depart from it. This is Christ Jesus lineage Judah.
Most European nations are full of scattered sons of Jacob but they have lost their identities and think they are gentiles.
The tribe of Reuben are France( check France they are no more excelling, promiscuous etc it’s from their forefathers Reuben that slept with his father’s wife, Dan is Denmark, Zebulun is Netherlands , Naphtali is Denmark , Asher I think is Sweden and so on.
It’s is recommendable to do a research of the secular history and compare them , you will discover that God have fulfilled all of his promises to Abraham, God never lies.
This might sound strange to you and others but if you put on your thinking , historical and spiritual hats you will discover these truths.
America will be punished but not destroyed.
It’s not Babylon , Bible is talking about spiritual Babylon which means the wickedness, evil and traditions of men mixed in the churches today.
Every country today is Babylon.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by thesicilian: 5:27am On Apr 01, 2022
zinaunreal:

Use common sense rationalism and liberalism to judge where ever you find yourself in life else you'll just get into trouble or reach a dead end. How can you say gays will ask for G. Gays are men. Male is a sex. Jeez why so kraft. You're so motionally blinded with discrimination of these people you will cook of trash just for likes. As they don't disturb your existence move on with your life too.
Sorry if I offended you as a gay guy, but I think you're the one being emotional here. Each of these members of the LGBTQ community are traditionally either male or female, yet they chose to separate themselves and congregate into a new arbitrary association. Are lesbians not female? The bisexuals, are they not mostly females? Any difference in anatomy between them and the regular (sane) females?

Anyway I don't really care what you think because my personal opinions are not subject to prior democratic processes.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by MrSly(m): 5:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Uprightness100:

Now I can see clearly through you hate for america. If they denied you anything then deal with it but just know that you are not God that decides who for punishes or forgive. Most importantly, you should be very careful in life especially when you think you are faithful to God. He who stands should beware less he falls.
Re: X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 by jonahhh: 5:54am On Apr 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Do you read from the Bible before? May help come your way soonest.

If you don’t know what he is saying then you’re the one that needs help ASAP... that bro is more aware than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Passenger Collapses At Abuja Airport (Video) / Salon Car Tumbles On Eko Bridge In Horrific Accident (Photos) / Why Is Flight Price Now Expensive In Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.