Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Learn How To Import Human Hair For As Low As 5600 And Sell 15-35k Or More - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Learn How To Import Human Hair For As Low As 5600 And Sell 15-35k Or More (417 Views)

Advanced Human Hair Importation From India, Cambodia, Vietnam / Learn How To Import From China, Turkey, Malaysia And India / How To Buy MTN Data As Low As #440 For 1gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Import Human Hair For As Low As 5600 And Sell 15-35k Or More by Glowbytee(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hello,

I'm Akinleye Damilola and I am I to the Mini Importation business since 2012,

Mini importation of different product involves
�Sourcing for the items
�Getting a genuine supplier who sells quality
�Chatting with the supplier
�Paying without getting scammed
�shipping successfully to Nigeria
�clearing your goods and waybilling to your location
�how to calculate and do your mathematics before importing a product to ensure you are making enough profit

I have a training coming up for those who want to
�learn how to Import human
hair
�How to import bags

Here's the details

*HAIR IMPORTATION CLASS COURSE OUTLINE*����

❗️Learn how to import hairs directly from China , Vietnam , India and Cambodia .

-Introduction to Hair
-Origin of Hair
-Hair classification
-Hair Production
-Terms used in the hair business
- thing’s to know as a newbie
-Industry Hairstyles
-Identifying Good hair
- Questions to ask suppliers before buying
-Hair Grade system
-Understanding Local shippers
-International Shipping
-Prices conversion
-Payments Agents
-Shipping Agents
-Factories contacts (over 100 contacts of suppliers)
China , Vietnam,Cambodia and India contacts
- How to sell online/offline (Instagram,WhatsApp,Facebook etc)
-how to start a hair pre order business and make enough profits
- How to sell luxury and budget hairs
- Sales strategies to selling your hairs fast

*BOUNCE CLASS*
1. HOW TO RUN SPONSORED ADVERTS ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK.
2. HOW TO RUN SPONSORED ADVERTS THAT WILL CONVERT TO SALES ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK.
3. SECRETS OF SAVING AND HOW TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY.

Currently as a way to celebrate Easter our mini importation hair goes for 10,000

But I'll be giving the guide out at a 50%discount price of 5,000 for the first 10people

If you're interested chat up 07013884584

Hurry!!! Class starts soon

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Posting , Redeployment And Relocation!!! / You Will Know Why Fg/nysc Needs To Increase Alawee From 33k After Reading This / NYSC And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.