Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed (268 Views)

Please I Need Contact Of Importers Of PVC Raw Materials / Importers Of Agro Commodities Available / In Need Of Importers Of 3ft Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed by izzygoing(f): 3:31am On Apr 01, 2022
I need someone to link me up to any importer within Nigeria and Overseas who imports computers and phones accessories in a larger quantity

Thanks
Re: Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed by 22marvelous(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Are you serious about it
Re: Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed by CulturedGotahia: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hi, you can visit gotahia.com to find importers of phone and computers in large quantities. Gotahia is an Online wholesale Market for business people where you can get the contact details of Major suppliers of goods.

All you have to do is register as a Reseller on gotahia.com/reseller and you will be able to get the contact details of this supplier you need
Re: Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed by izzygoing(f): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
Hi, you can visit gotahia.com to find importers of phone and computers in large quantities. Gotahia is an Online wholesale Market for business people where you can get the contact details of Major suppliers of goods.

All you have to do is register as a Reseller on gotahia.com/reseller and you will be able to get the contact details of this supplier you need

Thanks
Re: Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed by izzygoing(f): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
22marvelous:
Are you serious about it

Yes
Re: Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed by drezzyx(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
CulturedGotahia:

I hope this would be helpful because i need organization like this.

1 Like

Re: Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed by Amerengues2: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
izzygoing:
I need someone to link me up to any importer within Nigeria and Overseas who imports computers and phones accessories in a larger quantity

Thanks

In case you need a phone holder like this for sale, I have about 250 pieces left

Re: Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed by CulturedGotahia: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello, You can become a supplier on gotahia.com/supplier where you sell this phone stand to Resellers. Gotahia is an Online Wholesale market where Suppliers and Resellers meet to do business.

What else do you have for sale in quantity?

(1) (Reply)

NIN Registration Centre / Come In If You Need Sure And Legit FX Trade Signals Free / Investirex Review - Is It Scam Or Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.