Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Amazon KDP - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazon KDP (287 Views)

How I Made $2000 On Amazon KDP / Join The Free Amazon Kdp Master Class / How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon KDP by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Anyone into Amazon KDP and making cool cash? Pls sad I need someone who can put me through,

Thanks smiley
Re: Amazon KDP by Zidoh(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Daguga:
Anyone into Amazon KDP and making cool cash? Pls sad I need someone who can put me through,

Thanks smiley
It's not hard.....I can put you through only if you're serious and have books to publish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazon KDP by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Zidoh:
It's not hard.....I can put you through only if you're serious and have books to publish.

I am ready but is it necessary that i have my own personal books to publish?
Re: Amazon KDP by Zidoh(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Daguga:

I am ready but is it necessary that i have my own personal books to publish?
Not necessarily but due to copyright .
Re: Amazon KDP by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Zidoh:
Not necessarily but due to copyright .

M not a good writer and therefore have no books to publish, is there anyway to go about such
Re: Amazon KDP by Zidoh(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Daguga:

M not a good writer and therefore have no books to publish, is there anyway to go about such
You can hire good content ,article or ebook writer. There are many and lots of them that will be willing to work with you.

(1) (Reply)

Http:// / #50,000 Challenge. How Can You Tripple It In 30days / Loan Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.