Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression (26153 Views)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War / Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships / Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Aromeh360: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2022
thundafire:
don't mind all those idiots shouting slaves they say the whites are impeding the development of Africa but na our Presidents dey go build houses and have assets in Oyibo land then create insecurity so that the will stay put and die in office

Mention one major infrastructure built by the west in Nigeria
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Aromeh360: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Viltron:

You think so? Haha! But we still accept aids from The West

Where you expecting aids from Russia, go collect free money from pple exploiting your oil n resources
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Rugaria: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

1. Lol, EU devaluated or Caused inflation in Nigeria?? You seem funnier that i thought.

Black Africans never take responsibilities for their actions. Go and ask Buhari what happened to your economy. White people can only give advice, and Black African Leaders are left with options of following it neatly or Find a way to personally benefit from it illegally B4 implementing it(Which is what they always do)
Hold your leaders

2. Well, i am very sure that you know that 80 percent of AK 47 used by terrorists worldwide are Russian made but as a black African you are full of hate and envy, you decided to blame the US.
Stop yapping about what you have zero knowledge about. Get some good education and stop being a generational nuisance with your uncouth outbursts..
Thk u
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Rugaria: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Aromeh360:

Mention one major infrastructure built by the west in Nigeria

Good question

1 Like

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by MrDebonair: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Aromeh360:

Who else If not the west, they steal n control your oil and major resources, or were you waiting for Russia to fund your food n health

It's a waste of time responding to your text. You are not a learned person. Definitely not educable. Good luck with your poor critical thinking and analytic skills.

1 Like

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Microwhy: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

And how many people did you know travel to USA?
Stop been senseless..
Rubbish question.
So because people travel to US, US should not allow other countries to be economically stable or is it only US and Europe that are destined to be great economically?
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by torqque7(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

1. Lol, EU devaluated or Caused inflation in Nigeria?? You seem funnier that i thought.

Black Africans never take responsibilities for their actions. Go and ask Buhari what happened to your economy. White people can only give advice, and Black African Leaders are left with options of following it neatly or Find a way to personally benefit from it illegally B4 implementing it(Which is what they always do)
Hold your leaders

2. Well, i am very sure that you know that 80 percent of AK 47 used by terrorists worldwide are Russian made but as a black African you are full of hate and envy, you decided to blame the US.

Bro leave these people who have decided to exchange their God given brains for Pap..America and the West will forever be number one with or without their approval which is very irrelevant.

I have worked in International NGOs from American to UK to those from France etc and because of them a lot of people are employed and are surviving around the world,I'm not even talking about their interventions and Aids yet self o. But I have Never heard of Russian or Chinese NGOs or Free Aid. That alone says a lot even with how rich China is o.

About slave trade the West and America are strongly against it but ask yourself who takes all these girls from Edi to Libya and the rest?their fellow Black Nigerian men and woman in the guise of getting them jobs only to be sold into prostitution if the manage to survive the horrific desert journey. Honestly it's pointless arguing with a Dunce because their Hatred for the West has so blinded them to reason. Honestly the black man indeed is his own problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Maynman: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Microwhy:

Stop been senseless..
Rubbish question.
So because people travel to US, US should not allow other countries to be economically stable or is it only US and Europe that are destined to be great economically?

You are the one not been reasonable. I asked a simple question why are you vomiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by BigBashiru: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

But, when it's time to donate to developing countries, You see Africans receiving huge amount from EU, Ungrateful people. Time has come for the world to end the war in Europe and avert WW3 through economic isolation of Russia, Africans are now bringing out useless sense they couldn't use to develop.

African idiots hating US is just doing so out of Jealousy. US is more organized and ahead of most Black African countries and nothing Pigs can do about it unless the start voting like people that really wants to develop.

Thank God that i have seen a reasonable mention. Only when you discover that you have a problem, then you will be able to solve it.

those donations are unsolicited most of the time. Many African countries are more developed than the United States.... Theres more gun violence in US than in Nigeria with lots of homeless people across major US cities.

1 Like

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by loswhite(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2022
ken6488:
normally I usually ignore comments like you but let me reply

Speaking of donating, that's a scam

This white racist get *4 of what they donate to us by illegaly exploiting African many more

Do you know most Franco phone Africa countries don't have a central bank but use France currency

Actually you are the pig and slave

We don't fucking care about what happens to them, it is best we even stand with Russia

Russia has never
Invaded, colonised, or destroyed any African country in history

Russia is even Africa best friend

Speaking of millions is china not helping Africa

The west should mind there self we are not there slaves
The west doesn't need someone that is a slave in his own country.
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
If Africa still have strong leaders like Thomas sankara, gaddafi, Mandela, Nkruma, Edi-Ami, etc. We will be giving America and her EU puppets a big F*CK OFF sign. undecided

I swear...... undecided
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Princewell2012(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2022
grin
Elvictor:
Na by force now

grin grin

Hmm I didn't get it. I thought they said Ukraine is wining , grin why are they still disturbing us?
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by BigBashiru: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2022
thundafire:
don't mind all those idiots shouting slaves they say the whites are impeding the development of Africa but na our Presidents dey go build houses and have assets in Oyibo land then create insecurity so that the will stay put and die in office

The primary objective of colonization was not theft of resources but to convince the black man and native Americans that he is inferior to them. When James Cook and the first colonialists arrived in Canada in 1442, they declared native Americans "savages". similarly, when the colonialists came to Africa, they declared Africans "monkeys"... they have continued the concept till this day using terms like "third world", "shit hole", "sub saharan africa" etc...

the educational curriculum is colonial and raises people to be white worshippers....

Because the president and co are already brainwashed with inferiority (no forget say president na human being too), thats why they go buy houses and build assets in those countries, thats why a nigerian with a phd will quit his or her job in Jos, Nigeria and go and become a toilet cleaner in spain, thats why Nigerians sell their businesses and leave good jobs in Nigeria to go and take mediocre jobs in UK and USA, that is why our leaders submit to anything the Western leaders tell them, thats why african countries export their raw materials to western europe and reimport finished products... its all in the mind...

This also explains why Nigerian's leave good private schools in Nigeria to waste thousands of dollars studying "abroad"

Stay woke....

1 Like

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Aromeh360: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2022
MrDebonair:

It's a waste of time responding to your text. You are not a learned person. Definitely not educable. Good luck with your poor critical thinking and analytic skills.

You know western education is not about worshiping your masters, is not about been blinded by lies, just bcuz you study their mode of education doesn’t make you or your skin color inferior, be proud of who you are. I also pray that every veil covering your eyes be lifted
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2022
No one talks about the peace proposal Russia offered to end the crises, it was ignored.
Don't know why the US wants a war.
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by bigpicture001: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2022
GeneralDae:

I still think this is better than receiving grants though because of corrupt leaders who may not use the grants properly.
If the African Governments are wise, they would ensure that indigenous firms or trainees be attached to those Chinese firms to understudy them as they build. Government should track the progress of these Indigenous firms who would then take over such projects, and be given the financial support to build more in the future.

You are very funny.. you just want to look for ways to support evil China.... Who told you u HV a choice of whom to carry out these projects and who also told you that transfer of technology is a thing that China could easily do..

China is evil
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2022
KEEP AFRICA AWAY FROM THIS,because AFRICA IS STILL BATTLING TO FEED ITS PEOPLE 3QUARE MEAL A DAY. angry
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by GeneralDae: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

You are very funny.. you just want to look for ways to support evil China.... Who told you u HV a choice of whom to carry out these projects and who also told you that transfer of technology is a thing that China could easily do..

China is evil
China is evil but we have infrastructures on ground with the China relationship much more than we ever had with the West.

2 Likes

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by BigBashiru: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2022
torqque7:

Bro leave these people who have decided to exchange their God given brains for Pap..America and the West will forever be number one with or without their approval which is very irrelevant.

I have worked in International NGOs from American to UK to those from France etc and because of them a lot of people are employed and are surviving around the world,I'm not even talking about their interventions and Aids yet self o. But I have Never heard of Russian or Chinese NGOs or Free Aid. That alone says a lot even with how rich China is o.

About slave trade the West and America are strongly against it but ask yourself who takes all these girls from Edi to Libya and the rest?their fellow Black Nigerian men and woman in the guise of getting them jobs only to be sold into prostitution if the manage to survive the horrific desert journey. Honestly it's pointless arguing with a Dunce because their Hatred for the West has so blinded them to reason. Honestly the black man indeed is his own problem.

The colonialists are back in africa in thr form of ngos and csos....it's an asymmetrical warfare.... if they cared so much about Africa's development, they won't be murdering African leaders or doing regime change to good African governments like they did in lybia....zimbabwe and currently trying in mali

2 Likes

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by BigBashiru: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2022
GeneralDae:

China is evil but we have infrastructures on ground with the China relationship much more than we ever had with the West.

The colonialists are back in africa in thr form of ngos and csos....it's an asymmetrical warfare.... if they cared so much about Africa's development, they won't be murdering African leaders or doing regime change to good African governments like they did in lybia....zimbabwe and currently trying in mali.....

3 Likes

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by frog12: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2022
these losers that killed Gadhafi and AU couldn't say a word
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by MrDebonair: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Aromeh360:

You know western education is not about worshiping your masters, is not about been blinded by lies, just bcuz you study their mode of education doesn’t make you or your skin color inferior, be proud of who you are. I also pray that every veil covering your eyes be lifted

You must be a local idiot. Obviously not enlightened and lack basic comprehension skills. Worry about the veil covering your eyes and destiny before you worry about someone who has a basic medical degree from Nigeria, 2 masters degree from UK and earning £ living a good life, well travelled and managing his own company.

I pray that you get admission, survive medical school or engineering, find a job. If after all these you still reason the way you are doing right now, then you will need psychiatry evaluation and probably admission. Plonker.
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by bigpicture001: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2022
GeneralDae:

Your infrastructure development is not credit to who gave u funds, but to the president who is determined to develop his nation....

On this issue China or the EU doesn't count
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by passion007: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
BigBashiru:

those donations are unsolicited most of the time. Many African countries are more developed than the United States.... Theres more gun violence in US than in Nigeria with lots of homeless people across major US cities.

I hope this is one massive joke.

If you're serious, then you can't be taken seriously lol
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by dettolgel: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Buddha3:

And you say this because Nigeria has no international relations with Russia as a country? I mean, they could as well use that as a yardstick to call on African nations to support their stance on this entire impasse because according to your argument, African nations can as well run to them for business and other reasons in the distant future.

Look, USA is simply being a bully because of the number one status it has inadvertently abrogated to herself. Otherwise, I see no reason why they'll be trying to arm-twist other sovereign nations to inherently follow whatever decisions they make against Russia, no matter how hasty and unreasonable.

African Nations had better mind their businesses through this scuffle or you'll be here tomorrow when I'll draw your attention to the folly of any of our leaders' decisions to do otherwise.

I am not saying Nigeria does not have relationships with Russia. But for you to know the strength of the relationship maybe you should compare what Nigeria get from the west in terms of development and humanitarian aid and how much they get from Russia.

Secondly, you could also look at the different collaboration between Nigeria and west. While at it you could also check who is paying for such collaboration.

Just aside when was the last time Nigerians went to Russia to rally for support to sustain our democracy? grin grin

Sorry say I dey give you assignments but e go help you next time wey u wan respond to me. grin
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by dettolgel: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
ken6488:
actually Ukraine war has opened our eyes to know every one is on his own

If you need freedom get it yourself

Well you get it yourself by making yourself profitable for others to align with you.

Most African countries are nothing but liability (just like Ukraine) and brings nothing to the table.

Infact the west is only interested in Ukraine because it is their gate way to Russia. If Ukraine were to be located somewhere their fate would have been worst than that of Syria.

The west only go where they gain.

2 Likes

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Factsinred: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
jumper524:
what strong African response are they looking for when already stopped us from watching Russian stations.
abeg make them getat.

When they create a problem that would benefit them, they turn around to give aids that they know would profit nothing... "Steal their net and get the media to cover you when you give them a few fishes and then watch them kill eachother for a bite" undecided
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by BigBashiru: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
passion007:

I hope this is one massive joke.

If you're serious, then you can't be taken seriously lol

How exactly is usa more developed than Nigeria?? USA is only more developed than Nigeria infrastructurally.... the justice system and govt are just as corrupt as Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by dappydozzy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

But, Boko Haram is not their War yet they donated heavily to Nigeria. Ungrateful, selfish Black Africans

Oga you have pressed the P button. Don't take it personal, EU doesn't give Nigeria or African countries aid because of their love for Africa, it is just economic manipulation for their selfish national interest, Oga, international diplomacy is a game of deception, I still want to reiterate no one can isolate Russia. You can't force any country to align with you to isolate another, that can't be possible, Most African countries are members of the Non- Aligned Movement so there is no sense they should align with any Bloc to isolate or malign Russia economically or politically. They should fight their own battles enough is enough. It is not ours.

1 Like

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Kimjongun: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Greyworld:

I dont waste my time on them again. Even if some countries in Africa are complaining about the West on what grounds would Nigeria complain?

The west stood with them in 1970 against Biafra if im not mistaking. I grew up in the Niger Delta I know what those communities gained from the oil companies. Now that most western companies are out of the region how are they fairing?

Truth is some of them avnt traveled out of Nigeria before hence the myopic view. Once they do the ll know who to blame.

Lol no, the west doesn't give a shit about you, their intervention in the Biafra war is simply to protect their business interest. A whole lot of Nigerians are dis-informed by the west, it's too sad. That is why we live our youthful life trying to move to the west only to get there and join the black life matter crew

1 Like

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Kimjongun: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

But, Boko Haram is not their War yet they donated heavily to Nigeria. Ungrateful, selfish Black Africans

Wait are you an African? Did you read and understand things by yourself? Or you have an oyibo man schooling you? See even when their is no war the way the west treat Africa is typical of how you treat an enemy while you still want to keep your cool.

THE WEST DOESN'T LIKE AFRICA

If you say we are ungrateful, really? What should we be grateful for? For slavery? For colonisation? For economic manipulation? For regime change? For their big multinational bribing our leaders? The Ogoni people are so ungrateful see how shell turn their land into paradise.

Stop licking the white man's ass. Sit down and read to understand west is a course to Africa.

1 Like

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by benardtotti(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
vibre:

That war is not our war, we've got no business there. The russians and the Chinese also donate heavily to Africa so why should we take sides against them in a way that doesn't concern us?

Leave him! He lacks understanding of international relations and politics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Magnitude 7.2 Earthquake Hits Japan. Tsunami Advisory Issued (Video, Photos) / 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York / Mass Shooting In Las Vegas Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.