Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (52225 Views)

Peter Obi & Obasanjo In Uyo For Burial Of Sunday Mbang / Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by mighty2: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has asked Nigerians not to vote for presidential aspirants “lying” that some persons bought forms for them.

Ex-Vice-President Atiku Abubakar; former Senate President Bukola Saraki; Governor Aminu Tambuwal; former governor Peter Obi, are among the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirants, who have said nomination forms were bought for them.
Speaking in Lagos during a colloquium with the theme, “The African Christian Leadership:
Radical Transformation in Unsettled Times” to mark the 61st birthday of Pastor Itua Ighodalo, Obasanjo said Nigeria’s problem is entirely about leadership.

He said the constitution, which many have attributed Nigeria’s challenges to, was crafted by the military that gathered the best brains in the land at that time to draft it.

“Today, they are paying N40m. Some of them (aspirants) even said it is some youths who bought it for them. In fact anybody who would come out to tell you such a lie, you shouldn’t vote for him. Which youths gathered N40m? If you want to buy it, buy it and tell us. You don’t need to lie to us.”

The former President said the problems confronting Nigeria at the. moment can only be surmounted by good leadership, noting that Nigeria needed a change of leadership.
“If you say, ‘what is wrong with Nigeria’, leadership. If you say, ‘what do you have to do about Nigeria’, leadership. If you say, ‘where are we taking Nigeria? Leadership.’

He insisted that Nigeria can gather the best constitutions in the world, if those who would implement were not people with the right attitude and orientation, nothing can be achieved.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-dont-vote-for-atiku-saraki-peter-obi-obasanjo-tells-nigerians

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by qekng40(f): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2022
grin

Baba don vex grin

Na only mumu go think say na people buy form for Peter Obi et al cool

We have a lot of gullible Nigerians, what a pity sad

Meanwhile Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo will have my votes if they emerge as candidates of their Parties!

332 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by vibre: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Daily Trust and fake news, where did he mention their names? I am voting for Peter Obi.

476 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by mighty2: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2022
May GOD continue to bless Tinubu and his lovers
I stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate

111 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by istina: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Although the headline is misleading but I agree with OBI for once

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Lovelive: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2022
I will vote for Peter Obi and there is nothing OBJ can do.

#PeterObiForPresidentOfTheNewNigeria

351 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Which youths gathered N40m? If you want to buy it, buy it and tell us. You don’t need to lie to us.”

291 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Peter obi for president!

257 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Parachoko: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2022
They are jokers

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by dizon: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Peter Obi has my vote, nobody can tell me anything that will make me not vote for Peter Obi.

285 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2022
grin

224 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2022
dizon:
Peter Obi has my vote, nobody can tell me anything that will make me not vote for Peter Obi.
But same you can insult someone for having his preferred candidate abi?

It is because of this that Nigerians swear that Emeka can never be president.

331 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Akurakambe(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2022
It's Peter Obi or nothing!

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by shadeze: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2022
vibre:
Daily Trust and fake news, where did he mention their names? I am voting for Peter Obi.
Don't mind them, see how they just named all the PDP aspirants and left out APC. Even Buhari and Tinubu's forms was bought for them.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
vibre:
[/s]
He didn't mention any Peter Obi, but the net covers him, except of course if you don't understand the report.

260 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by shadeze: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:
May GOD continue to bless Tinubu and his lovers
I stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate
May God continue to bless Peter Obi and his lovers, I stand gidigba on Obi's mandate

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by mighty2: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2022
shadeze:

[s]May God continue to bless Peter Obi and his lovers, I stand gidigba on Obi's mandate[/s]
inconsequential 5%

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by edmaraja: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for the unity and progress of Nigeria

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
shadeze:

May God continue to bless Peter Obi and his lovers, I stand gidigba on Obi's mandate
[/s]
Nairaland space is wide enough for all to type their independent nonsense, you don't need to quote him before you stand on any worthless mandate.

258 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by West1side: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Vite who you like no one stops you. You voting the Pandora Criminal does not stop him from being I diehard criminal who disguise as a saint. All the cork n bull that he as money before becoming a gov n for your Igbo tribe.

All that matters is that the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi never commuted a single naira to return democracy to Nigeria n does not deserve reward of the presidency for criminally looting Anambra beyond recognition.

vibre:

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by shadeze: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:
inconsequential 5%
You Tinubu urchins are the inconsequential 0.5%

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by shadeze: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Nairaland space is wide enough for all to type their independent nonsense, you don't need to quote him before you stand on any worthless mandate.
You don't need to quote me to type your nonsense too, Iragbiji criminal's mandate is worthless. stop wasting your life away supporting him

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Tinubuadvocate: 7:26am On Apr 01, 2022
President of biafra.
Lovelive:

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Tinubuadvocate: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2022
He will not even come 5th in pdp primary election.
shadeze:

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by samista: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2022
Even if Obi bring only NEPA bill, I am voting for him grin

Even if Obi bring only paper they used to wrap akara or suya, I'm still voting for him grin grin

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Lovelive:

Yes, Peter Obi Pandora will be president of Biafra after Nnamdi Kanu’s tenure.

237 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nazgul: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2022
This obsanjo seems to be very confused, or rather I think he's suffering from Alzheimer's disease due to his old age.

Wasn't he the one running up and down like a female dog on heat in 2019 and screaming out his lungs that we should vote for Atiku?

Now suddenly we shouldn't vote him again...baba abeg concentrate on your farm and stay away from Nigerian politics.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nbotee(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2022
N
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by HitSong: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Old fool Ọbasanjọ

One of the biggest destroyer of this country of IBB...

On a norm and in a sane clime, senile rogues like him should be cooling off in a prison.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by VillageHead: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Keep crying OBJ, we will vote for any of them. Did you not lay the foundation of corruption the PDP government thrived on?

You are running your mouth because we stopped your Third Term ambition to keep pillaging on our national patrimony.

It's high time you restricted yourself to the care and massage of your newest bride than coming out to make a full of yourself.

You are always quick to condemn Atiku, the same soul that served with you for 8 years. You termed him corrupt, what are you?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by everythinggirly(f): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Problem upon problem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by shadeze: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
He will not even come 5th in pdp primary election.
Of course he won't come 5th because he will come 1st unlike your tinubu that won't be among the top three at the APC convention.

36 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.