Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? (13037 Views)

What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Frank25: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Hello nairalanders today is regarded as world pranks day...., let's share pranks that went wrong.

Mine was when i told my dad that i impregnanted three ladies in our compound, the reaction my dad ignited gave goosepumps and chills down my body

Till today i am still regreting why i made that move.

12 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Skyfornia(m): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2022
There was a lady that was madly in love with me but I wasn't feeling her...we were both living in asaba before I relocated to another state. So on this very April 1st, I lied to her that I'm in asaba and currently hanging out in a popular bar, she asked if she can come join me and I said yes..according to her, it was raining heavily in asaba that night but she defiled all odds and entered the rain to come meet her lover(me)...she got to the bar and asked for my spot, I told her to come upstairs, she came upstairs and couldn't find me, she was shivering cause of cold...she said she is upstairs and can't see me, I told her to come to the toilet that I went to pee...omo the girl was doing as instructed cause she was madly in love and eager to see me...it was when she entered the toilet and couldn't find me that I told her it is a prank(April fool)...

This girl never forgive me up till today even though she is married now...though I regretted my actions.

Any time we spoke on phone she always remind me of that incident and will end up asking me to send her airtime so she will forgive me...I have been sending airtime o and she still never forgive or forget grin grin

She named her first child ( a boy) after me...

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by isaiah4life(m): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Pranked a young chap about his dad health. He ran like a mad dog to meet his dad at home.

As he approached the junction to his house, he was knocked down by a moving car.

I was running and laughing behind him. Unknown to me he has been hit by a car. When I approached the junction, I saw people surrounding someone. Out of curiosity, I went to feed my eyes. Only to see my friend on the floor with blood gushing out from his leg.

Today, he can't walk properly. I received the beating of my life that day.

From that day till this day, I vowed never to prank anyone again. cry

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Frank25: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Lalami3232(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Konjibad: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2022
When I pranked my client that I send him package through FedEx but it was a prank sad

E no gree gimme $1 till today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Kiliwuwu: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Flier: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Lol that was March 31 2011,told my girl friend that I had sex with her sis... could have died by now had it been I didn’t tell her the truth before I started eating .
The evil lady poisoned my food

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by VillageHead: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
When I told them I've gotten a visa for Yankee...

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by thatsleepboy1: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by chaseblack(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Pranks are for fools

3 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by JosephXavier: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
As for me, I've never done any prank that I'd regret

I like play but I always have to be careful so as not to do something that will hurt someone psychologically or emotionally

The only prank I think don't is the normal pranks needed to woo a lady

6 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Rexymania(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
I don't like it. Never done it before

3 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by arejibadz(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Campaigning for a useless vegetable in 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Elianawalker(f): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Frank25:
Hello nairalanders today is regarded as world pranks day...., let's share pranks that went wrong.

Mine was when i told my dad that i impregnanted three ladies in our compound, the reaction my dad ignited gave goosepumps and chills down my body

Till today i am still regreting why i made that move.
you still didn't tell us anything... give us the full details not trailer

Besides I dont engage in April fool trash and I dont believe anything anybody says on that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by pascalbenz: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2022
None !
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Amotekun777: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubu is strong!

April Fool! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by DamnnNiggarr: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2022
shocked

Skyfornia:
There was a lady that was madly in love with me but I wasn't feeling her...we were both living in asaba before I relocated to another state. So on this very April 1st, I lied to her that I'm in asaba and currently hanging out in a popular bar, she asked if she can come join me and I said yes..according to her, it was raining heavily in asaba that night but she defiled all odds and entered the rain to come meet her lover(me)...she got to the bar and asked for my spot, I told her to come upstairs, she came upstairs and couldn't find me, she was shivering cause of cold...she said she is upstairs and can't see me, I told her to come to the toilet that I went to pee...omo the girl was doing as instructed cause she was madly in love and eager to see me...it was when she entered the toilet and couldn't find me that I told her it is a prank(April fool)...

This girl never forgive me up till today even though she is married now...though I regretted my actions.

Any time we spoke on phone she always remind me of that incident and will end up asking me to send her airtime so she will forgive me...I have been sending airtime o and she still never forgive or forget grin grin

What is her child's name?
because my wife once told me something similar to this about how her former friend pranked her under heavy rain.

And when it came to naming of our boy, she suggested a strange name, after my mother and I were done giving the baby our own suggested names respectively.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by tobenuel(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2022
I can't recall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Yeyedabad: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2022
arejibadz:
Campaigning for a useless vegetable in 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Dankovich1: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2022
I got myself pranked since 2016 that I should give this present government a chance that they might CHANGE for best. But now everything wey them promise for the CHANGE agenda I no see, ordinary BALANCE I no collect. grin

9 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Elianawalker(f): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Skyfornia:

it's either you are lying... if you are not, then that's a very dumb thing for a matured man to do...

14 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Amotekun777: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2022
chaseblack:
Pranks are for fools

Which is why it's called "April Fool"

You're the Fool here. angry

9 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Yeh. Some lad did that to me this morning and he got me cry
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Okortor: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Told my grandma that her last child just had an accident and she should start coming to Lagos, just to scare her on April fool's day on the 1st April 2017

That's how Grandma developed HBP and died few days later.

I keep regretting it daily.

23 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Hezzyluv: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Lol....

During my undergraduate days, I had this roommate we both became close. His parents visited us and where so delighted I take their son like my own blood brother.

The guy would call them and tell em most of the assistance I had rendered to him, which made his dad and I communicate almost every week.

One April like this, I called the dad that I would like to visit them, not knowing I was doing April pranks to them.

Come c the way them cooked different food and drinks dey wait for me. The dad even told one of his brother who is far from him to come and meet me too. I had no clue of the magnitude of my idiotic prank until I saw the photos of what they had prepared. shocked
I really felt bad about it. embarassed

Since that day, I choose to logout from team April fool. grin

12 Likes

Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by hocena19: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? by Olam09(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2022
E plenty

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? / Joke Section: Drop Your Valentine's Day Agenda / Romance Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.