Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot (441 Views)

Result Of Russian Hypersonic Missiles Strike / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by sosanova: 7:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Russia has accused Ukraine of invading Russia territory, by deploying helicopters and launching missiles strike on a Russian Oil Depot.

Re: Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by sosanova: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Russia after invading Ukraine, and launching thousands of missiles, is now accusing Ukraine of invading Russia to launch Air strikes

Re: Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by Nbotee(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Wait lemme understand;
Russia entered Ukrainian soil, territorial waters and airspace to attack Ukraine and now they are accusing Ukraine of crossing into their country to attack Russian soil
Re: Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by sosanova: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Nbotee:
Wait lemme understand;
Russia entered Ukrainian soil, territorial waters and airspace to attack Ukraine and now they are accusing Ukraine of crossing into their country to attack Russian soil
grin grin grin
Russia is trying to raise a false flag with this false accusations, but if truly Ukrainian Helicopters launched attacks on the Russian Oil Depot, it is tit for tat..
Since Russia claiims it carrying out a special de nazification and de militarization of Ukraine by invading it, Ukraine is also carrying out it's own
Special de nazification and de militarization of Russia...it is 50: 50... Russia should stop crying

Re: Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by princemillla(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Someone should remind them they r at war, who accuse in war? If you can perpetrate evil then i can also do same. Lets both country bear the brunt of the aftermath
Re: Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by advanceDNA: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Wonders shall never end..
Me I don’t like all this 2022 version of warfare of fighting and complaining ....

Russia is just looking for justification to use their nuke...
Re: Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by sosanova: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
advanceDNA:
Me I don’t like all this 2022 version of warfare of fighting and complaining ....

That's is what I also thinking, Russia want to go nuclear with the war, they are looking for silly excuse to use nuclear weapon, to quickly takeover Ukraine, but using nuclear weapon, will inevitably activate MAD, which will force other countries to become involved in the war and will transform into a full blown all out nuclear war too.

Re: Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by oz4real83(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2022
If as small as Ukraine is, they can send attack helicopters into Russia, they successfully attacked an oil Depot and destroyed some buildings, and still successfully left the Russian territory without any obstacle, that tells you the state of security in Russia, nobody or country has 100% immunity against attack. A bigger country like America can even do more than Ukraine to Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by ken6488(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2022
A perfect excuse to declare war on Ukraine
Re: Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by ken6488(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

nope Russia wants to declare war on Ukraine
Re: Ukraine missiles strike Russia Oil Depot by leofab(f): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Na dem
Sabi

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't Russia Halt European Gas Supply ? / Poland PM : 'sanctions Against Russia Are Not Working' - EU: "More Sanctions" / It's A War Crime Scene', Not A Battlefield-european Leaders React After 410 Bodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.