Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan (9441 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr / Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Lukgaf(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2022
The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) headed by the Sultan of Sokoto, Alh Saad Abubakar has advised Nigerian Muslims to look out for the crescent (moon) of Ramadan 1443AH from today.

This call was conatined in a statement issued by the Director of Administration, Zubairu Haruna Usman-Ugwu, he said that the search for the new moon should commence immediately after sunset today, April 1st, 2022, equivalently the 29th Sha’aban 1443 AH.

“If the crescent is sighted by Muslims of impeccable character on the said evening, then His Eminence (Sultan Abubakar Saad) will declare Saturday, 2nd April 2022 as the first day of Ramadan 1443 AH.

“If, however, the crescent is not sighted that day, then, Sunday, 3rd April 2022, automatically becomes the first of Ramadan, 1443 AH,” the statement said.

https://www.intelregion.com/news/1443-ramadan-nscia-asks-nigerians-to-look-out-for-new-moon-on-friday-night/

May Allah make use witness Ramadan in good health, wealth and sound faith (Ameen)

6 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2022
RAMADAN KAREEM

let elp you purchase your Ramadan present from China to Nigeria (1688,alibaba,aliexpress)

whatsapp: 07081997275
Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Adlac(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Lukgaf:
The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) headed by the Sultan of Sokoto, Alh Saad Abubakar has advised Nigerian Muslims to look out for the crescent (moon) of Ramadan 1443AH from today.

This call was conatined in a statement issued by the Director of Administration, Zubairu Haruna Usman-Ugwu, he said that the search for the new moon should commence immediately after sunset today, April 1st, 2022, equivalently the 29th Sha’aban 1443 AH.

If the crescent is sighted by Muslims of impeccable character on the said evening, then His Eminence (Sultan Abubakar Saad) will declare Saturday, 2nd April 2022 as the first day of Ramadan 1443 AH.

“If, however, the crescent is not sighted that day, then, Sunday, 3rd April 2022, automatically becomes the first of Ramadan, 1443 AH,” the statement said.

https://www.intelregion.com/news/1443-ramadan-nscia-asks-nigerians-to-look-out-for-new-moon-on-friday-night/

May Allah make use witness Ramadan in good health, wealth and sound faith (Ameen)

Na'am Maa Shaa Allah.
Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Adlac(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
[s]Would it not be better to start looking out for the terrorists cry

The train blast at kaduna our fellow Muslims were the ones shouting Allah Akbar and killing yet it's order from fulani sultan that concerns us
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Dpleaser: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Would it not be better to start looking out for the terrorists cry

Why so bitter about Islam bro

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Truthisunique2: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Dpleaser:

Why so bitter about Islam bro
truth dey ever hard we Muslims

A simple call for inward searching we would turn it to "bitterness" just to avoid what we have become

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Alhamdulillahi
Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by ManirBK: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
ALHAMDULILLAHI RAMADAN KAREEM MUSLIMS BROTHERS

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Hamziyah(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Allahuma ballignaa ramadaan, may Allah make us reach the month of Ramadan

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Bimpe29: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Allahumo Baligna Ramadhan!

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Look out for the sweet toto lips of Aisha grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Dpleaser: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
truth dey ever hard we Muslims

A simple call for inward searching we would turn it to "bitterness" just to avoid what we have become

You're simply missing the whole point, I'm a Yoruba person, will it be right when Hausa man come to steal in my compound and I decided to call all Hausa thieves
Until we stop the hypocrisy and people are held responsible for what they did and not calling their tribe or religion responsible for their actions, then I believe we can move forward.

In 2020, a man(christian) went to a central mosque in new Zealand and killed scores of worshippers, no one referred to him as christian terrorist, they only attack his personality. That was supposed to be the standard.

If you label any religion bad just because you hate it, it won't reduce the number of worshippers, it just your loss.

May Allah guide us all right.

Jummah Mubarak

8 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Amspecial: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Your case of christian man kill muslims is an isolated incident or did you hear him shouting Jesus is great while committing the atrocious act?
Muslims have refused to tackle terrorist ideology which is deeply rooted in the quran.
Instead just as you have done try to shift the goal post.
You say it won't reduce the number of worshipers I tell u that is a fat lie. Islam reputation will make a lot of people stay away from it.
Dpleaser:

You're simply missing the whole point, I'm a Yoruba person, will it be right when Hausa man come to steal in my compound and I decided to call all Hausa thieves
Until we stop the hypocrisy and people are held responsible for what they did and not calling their tribe or religion responsible for their actions, then I believe we can move forward.

In 2020, a man(christian) went to a central mosque in new Zealand and killed scores of worshippers, no one referred to him as christian terrorist, they only attack his personality. That was supposed to be the standard.

If you label any religion bad just because you hate it, it won't reduce the number of worshippers, it just your loss.

May Allah guide us all right.

Jummah Mubarak

14 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by truthCoder: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Arab don't think Nigerian Muslims are real Muslims.

Northern Muslims don't think southern Muslims are real Muslims.

Islam has levels young man.

Do you now expect us, the pure born, to be on the same level as the kafirs that we converted through war?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by BayoBola(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2022
RAMADAN MUBARAK
Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Lukgaf:

“If the crescent is sighted by Muslims of impeccable character on the said evening, then His Eminence (Sultan Abubakar Saad) will declare Saturday, 2nd April 2022 as the first day of Ramadan 1443 AH.

tell mr sultan to give them food first before sending them to look for Moon because most of them looking for Moon has stolen all our valuables in the name of hunger in the Land

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2022
truthCoder:

Do you now expect us, the pure born, to be on the same level as the kafirs that we converted through war?

mumu pure born, why do we have so much dump people in this generation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by truthCoder: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
mumu pure born, why do we have so much dump people in this generation

grin

Must everything be explained to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Bvmsson(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2022
truthCoder:

Now this is the dumbest thing I've read today.... I thought you are a Muslim with a good sense of reasoning but this statement of yours just proved otherwise.... So you believe another human is not equal to you because your religion says so? This issue came up in the Bible but the apostle Paul gave a better reply saying "gentiles or Jews, we are all same in the eyes of God and nobody is greater than the other" but Muhammad succeeded in brain washing you all that the pure borns are not equals to the conquered converts..... Lol.... Now it shows that your Muhammad was a terrorist who was high on weed and of irrational cognition..... Abeg just forget that religion and face the religion of your ancestors (ATR).

4 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by truthCoder: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2022
Bvmsson:

Now this is the dumbest thing I've read today.... I thought you are a Muslim with a good sense of reasoning but this statement of yours just proved otherwise.... So you believe another human is not equal to you because your religion says so? This issue came up in the Bible but the apostle Paul gave a better reply saying "gentiles or Jews, we are all same in the eyes of God and nobody is greater than the other" but Muhammad succeeded in brain washing you all that the pure borns are not equals to the conquered converts..... Lol.... Now it shows that your Muhammad was a terrorist who was high on weed and of irrational cognition..... Abeg just forget that religion and face the religion of your ancestors (ATR).

You wrote all these English just for me alone?

Go back and read my post calmly and see.

However, if you dont get it, fogerrit

3 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Bvmsson(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2022
truthCoder:

You wrote all these English just for me alone?

Go back and read my post calmly and see.

However, if you dont get it, fogerrit

Oga don't try to play smart. Just continue with your life. I thought you had sense until you wrote that. By the way, how would I have given a better reply to your earlier message if I didn't understand it?

Please don't try to school me, I'm educated already.

2 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by truthCoder: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Bvmsson:

Oga don't try to play smart. Just continue with your life. I thought you had sense until you wrote that. By the way, how would I have given a better reply to your earlier message if I didn't understand it?

Please don't try to school me, I'm educated already.

Education is a continuous process my friend.

I am fasting already and i dont have energy to fight today o.
Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Premiumwriter: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2022
truthCoder:

said a product of jihad

3 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by truthCoder: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Premiumwriter:
said a product of jihad

grin
Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Bvmsson(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
truthCoder:

Education is a continuous process my friend.

I am fasting already and i dont have energy to fight today o.

Lol... Fake life... I suspected that you were fasting sef...lol.... So when you are done with your fasting you'll be yourself again abi? But if you were not fasting you'll be looking for me to kill because I insulted your Muhammad, isn't it?
Oga abeg just dey your dey ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by truthCoder: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bvmsson:

Lol... Fake life... I suspected that you were fasting sef...lol.... So when you are done with your fasting you'll be yourself again abi? But if you were not fasting you'll be looking for me to kill because I insulted your Muhammad, isn't it?
Oga abeg just dey your dey ooo.

Let me ask you a question. If i want to change my religion today, which one will ypu advise i go for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make It Easier For Ladies To Wear Hijab In Islam / Longest Ramadan 1433 AH Fast In Denmark / What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.