Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan (9442 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr / Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Bvmsson(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
truthCoder:

Let me ask you a question. If i want to change my religion today, which one will ypu advise i go for?

African Traditional Religion (ATR). The religion of our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by truthCoder: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Bvmsson post=111556549]

African Traditional Religion (ATR). The religion of our ancestors.[/quote

Ok. If i do that, will you be happy?
Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by truthCoder: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bvmsson:

African Traditional Religion (ATR). The religion of our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Abdoolbuster: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Abdools senior abdool from Sokoto has commanded you, Oya alele go and start looking for something that did not lost

1 Like

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Abdoolbuster: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Would it not be better to start looking out for the terrorists among us cry

The train blast at kaduna our fellow Muslims were the ones shouting Allah Akbar and killing yet it's order from fulani sultan that concerns us

I wonder why abdools are looking for the moon that is not missing but won't look for those who bombed train in Kaduna, bandits/terrorists that are kidnapping their siblings in Katsina, Niger, Zamfara and Kaduna

So much for the Al Ilah AK bar shouting terrorist religion

1 Like

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Eifour(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lukgaf:
The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) headed by the Sultan of Sokoto, Alh Saad Abubakar has advised Nigerian Muslims to look out for the crescent (moon) of Ramadan 1443AH from today.

This call was conatined in a statement issued by the Director of Administration, Zubairu Haruna Usman-Ugwu, he said that the search for the new moon should commence immediately after sunset today, April 1st, 2022, equivalently the 29th Sha’aban 1443 AH.

“If the crescent is sighted by Muslims of impeccable character on the said evening, then His Eminence (Sultan Abubakar Saad) will declare Saturday, 2nd April 2022 as the first day of Ramadan 1443 AH.

“If, however, the crescent is not sighted that day, then, Sunday, 3rd April 2022, automatically becomes the first of Ramadan, 1443 AH,” the statement said.

https://www.intelregion.com/news/1443-ramadan-nscia-asks-nigerians-to-look-out-for-new-moon-on-friday-night/

May Allah make use witness Ramadan in good health, wealth and sound faith (Ameen)

AlhamduliLah
Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by dammyagboola(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world. May accept it from us as an act of ibadah. Amin
Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by Bvmsson(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
truthCoder:

Why are you now concerned about my happiness?
How dare you insinuate that I am an unhappy person?
Did I tell you that I am an unhappy person?
Why should I determine what makes you happy?
Or have you no source of happiness again?

I gave a suggestion to make you a better person not a happy person. If you want to be happy then do things that makes you happy except things that will hurt your neighbor.....

If making me happy makes you happy then suit yourself. Whatever rocks your boat.

1 Like

Re: Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan by truthCoder: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bvmsson:

Why are you now concerned about my happiness?
How dare you insinuate that I am an unhappy person?
Did I tell you that I am an unhappy person?
Why should I determine what makes you happy?
Or have you no source of happiness again?

I gave a suggestion to make you a better person not a happy person. If you want to be happy then do things that makes you happy except things that will hurt your neighbor.....

If making me happy makes you happy then suit yourself. Whatever rocks your boat.

Aggression transferor spotted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Longest Ramadan 1433 AH Fast In Denmark / How To Make It Easier For Ladies To Wear Hijab In Islam / What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.