Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) (34866 Views)

Conclude Your Ramadan Seeking For Forgiveness / If A Husband Refuses To Spend On His Wife, Is It Right To Sexually Refuse Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by tutudesz: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
pmc01:

And those pastors caught by EFCC for fraud? I'm sure you'll find a way to explain how they are not true Christians? You see the foolishness, right?
The pastor is a criminal and he will face the law undecided
Nobody defended him or the pastor caught with weed here

2 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by JAMO84: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Please, Muslim brothers and sisters, let's focus on our Deen. Stop replying any riff Raff that comments to provoke us.

RAMADAN KAREEM

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Sailor007: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2022
May Allah make us to be among the people that will start and finish with Alhamdulilah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by GloriousGbola: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2022
pmc01:

And those pastors caught by EFCC for fraud? I'm sure you'll find a way to explain how they are not true Christians? You see the foolishness, right?

I am sure the shouting Allahu Akbar as they stormed the train was just incidental

I am sure all the excuses Shiek Gumi trotted out for bandits are just incidental

I am.sure when the zamfara governor slipped and said the bandits have no ideology and so he will have no more to do with them - that was also incidental

The most stupid thing about what you said though, is equating fleecing sheeple with actual theft, rape and murder.

But then again, is it theft rape and murder when the victims are kafirun or apostate or lower case Muslims?

8 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by dryakson(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Tamilore11:
Please, I beg u. Why is it that 90% of killings among the world is led by Muslims? Please answer me. Why is it Muslims. U people are the most wicked humans on earth. Fasting my foot. Very devilish set of people. Blood thirsty things. U cause havoc around the world
Be an open minded human being and read!
Forget about what the media say and make some research.
Check the history of all the countries you believe are terrorists and u will find your answer.
As someone said America is the number one terrorist in the world.
They created the taliban, and other terrorists organizations just to tarnish the image of Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2022
zelekete balaka salaka ramadan kareem kiss
Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by GloriousGbola: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Instead of focusing on deen, Nigerians Muslims particularly those of northern extraction should be engaging in some serious soul searching

No one can claim that Islamist terrorism is a middle Eastern thing

The seeds for this conflict.were sown decades ago with policies of loathing of Western education, loathing of infidels, breeding of armies of almajiris.

Today, with the country in full own civil strife, muslimah heads are still buried in the sands of denial.

5 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2022
SPEND IT IN BETWEEN THE THIGHS OF AISHA

5 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by lewis33(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2022
AS MUSLIMS AND SANE GUESTS, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO ANY ISLAMOPHOBIC COMMENT HERE.
REASONS:
1. THEY LIE TO ACCESS THIS THREAD, HENCE THEY ARE LIERS
2. THEY CAN'T MIND THEIR BUSINESS, HENCE THEY ARE INSECURE
3. THEY DO NOT RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION AND BELIEFS, HENCE THEY ARE INTOLERANT.

SO, TELL ME, DO YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDING TO THOSE THAT ARE DEAF, DUMB, BLIND AT HEART AND MIND? HELL NO......HE WHO IS UNPRODUCTIVE WOULD ALWAYS BE AN INSTRUMENT OF DISCORD...

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by womenareapess: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Lukgaf:
Alhamdulilah, today is the 29th of Sha'aban 1443AH. The first day of Ramadan might likely be tomorrow if the crescent moon is sighted tonight.

Brethren, Ramadan is a great month that is of full mercies and so we should strive hard to make alot of good deeds that will fetch us alot of rewards during the month. Attached image from Almaahiy TV displays the best ways and manners you can spend your Ramadan to earn alot of rewards and things you should try as much as possible to avoid during the month.

May Allah accept our Ibaadah during the month. Great us good health, wealth and sound faith to fast in this month (Ameen)
please add AK-47 as a mandatory to hold during Ramadan

2 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by truthCoder: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2022
lewis33:
AS MUSLIMS AND SANE GUESTS, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO ANY ISLAMOPHOBIC COMMENT HERE.
REASONS:
3. THEY DO NOT RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION AND BELIEFS, HENCE THEY ARE INTOLERANT.

SO, TELL ME, DO YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDING TO THOSE THAT ARE DEAF, DUMB, BLIND AT HEART AND MIND? HELL NO......HE WHO IS UNPRODUCTIVE WOULD ALWAYS BE AN INSTRUMENT OF DISCORD...

Why the capital letters?

Stop shouting. Fasting is around the corner. We cant be carrying exhausted individuals at the bus stop during this holy month.

2 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Pidginwhisper: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2022
womenareapess:
please add AK-47 as a mandatory to hold during Ramadan
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by GloriousGbola: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2022
lewis33:
REASONS:

why would anyone mind their business when they are DIRECTLY affected by islamist terrorism?

5 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by motayoayinde: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2022
MAY ALLAH STRENGTHEN US AND ACCEPT OUR PRAYERS IN THE HOLY MONTH.

MAY ALLAH HEAL OUR COUNTRY.

LET'S KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE.

A FAITHFUL MUSLIM IS HOPEFUL AND PATIENT.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Amumaigwe: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Lukgaf:
Alhamdulilah, today is the 29th of Sha'aban 1443AH. The first day of Ramadan might likely be tomorrow if the crescent moon is sighted tonight.

Brethren, Ramadan is a great month that is of full mercies and so we should strive hard to make alot of good deeds that will fetch us alot of rewards during the month. Attached image from Almaahiy TV displays the best ways and manners you can spend your Ramadan to earn alot of rewards and things you should try as much as possible to avoid during the month.

May Allah accept our Ibaadah during the month. Great us good health, wealth and sound faith to fast in this month (Ameen)

Either way, more terrorists will surely be bred.

2 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
You’re wrong. It’s actually 99.5%
Actually it's 99.9%

3 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Urocket93(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2022
@
Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2022
pmc01:

How do u compare few cases of fraud wit your constant terrorism in Nigeria and beyond?
An average imam is a peddler and advocate of terrorism..

3 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Restructuring: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Please is taqiya
Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Urocket93(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2022
lewis33:
REASONS:
1. THEY LIE TO ACCESS THIS THREAD, HENCE THEY ARE LIARS
2. THEY CAN'T MIND THEIR BUSINESSES, HENCE THEY ARE INSECURE.
3. THEY DO NOT RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS AND BELIEFS, HENCE THEY ARE INTOLERANT.

You said it all brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by lekankolade(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2022
tutudesz:

Direct your message to Bandits

And this is your avi.....aren’t you bandit, Niger Delta branch ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Eneye4me: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Hopefully the bandits will read this too. Though those graphics will need to be adjusted to include images of guns, murders, rapes and cash
They only no how to insult, may Almighty Allah forgive U.
Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by GloriousGbola: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Eneye4me:
They only no how to insult, may Almighty Allah forgive U.

don't worry, if you're really lucky you will have a date with the bandits as well.

you can all pray and fast together while they organize your ransom, turn you to a farmer - and posses the women in your life with their right hands

1 Like

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by GloriousGbola: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2022
lewis33:
REASONS:

who is intolerant - the person who is running round killing other if they don't convert to his religion, or the person who preaches against other religions?

the person who cannot take criticism - or the person who debates with his critics?

how can you complain about intolerance if you dont call out ISIS, boko haram , bandits, iswap etc?

or that is fine because it is infidels being dealt with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Bsmartt(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2022
May Allah accept it from us as an act of ibadah.
Jazakumullahu khairan for the admonition.

1 Like

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by espn(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2022
May Allah make it easy.
Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by ALFADOS(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Lukgaf:

Ameen Masha Allah, jzkhr jumaat Mubarak and Ramadan Kareem in advance

2 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by tutudesz: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
lekankolade:

And this is your avi.....aren’t you bandit, Niger Delta branch ?
What are Bandits fighting for exactly Niger Delta Militant wanted Development of their homes destroyed by oil companies.
Waiting for your reply

3 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Eifour(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, Islam as my religion and Muhammad(saw) as His Messenger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
So the boko haram and fulani herdsmen and bandits are what religion plz? Or the ones dat behead his wife because of religion and the one dat behead his sister is in wat religion? U ppl are toxic to earth. Very toxic. Are u the only religion in the world? We have up to 50 religions, na una worst pass!!
dryakson:

Be an open minded human being and read!
Forget about what the media say and make some research.
Check the history of all the countries you believe are terrorists and u will find your answer.
As someone said America is the number one terrorist in the world.
They created the taliban, and other terrorists organizations just to tarnish the image of Islam.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Fornication And Pregnancy Before Marriage : Islamic Perspective / Fornication With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.