Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile (1755 Views)

They Used Fork To Remove This Boy's Eye. Black Axee Vs Vikings PHOTOS / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Wanted to click the No tab but mistakenly clicked the other one now i can't remove it from my profile

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2022
@Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Please help me remove this thing at my profile
Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by MadamVanessa(f): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2022
shocked

After one week or so, it will go off.

But you people eh , before you comment on Muslim thread, you'll be asked if you believe that one Saudi Arabian man with no influence is a prophet? Why did you go ahead to click yes?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Flamees:
Seems suen wan force everybody to turn to Muslim
It's better he deletes my account than have this at my profile
Come to think of it
Why do we not have Christian own
How is this forcing you to be a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Olasyke:

How is this forcing you to be a muslim?
I wanted to click No
But mistakenly tapped the other one now i can't delete it

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Jeon(f): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
the reason why I run away from Islam topics.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:
the reason why I run away from Islam topics.
The matter tire me
Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But you people eh , before you comment on Muslim thread, you'll be asked if you believe that one Saudi Arabian man with no influence is a prophet? Why did you go ahead to click yes?
Blame it on my big thumb
Wanted to click no
Are you serious ir will Be deleted?
Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Flamees:

I wanted to click No
But mistakenly tapped the other one now i can't delete it
After a while, it's going to go away. And this doesn't make you a Muslim. So, why are you worried about it? Life's too short, don't stress yourself. I'm a muslim and I can't count the number of times I've been to church just because I want to. That doesn't mean that I'm a Christian or my faith is changing. As I'm talking to you, I'm listening to a gospel song, christian gospel song.

This proves to say that as far as your faith in your lord is unshaken, you shouldn't fret about some "there's no God than allah and the prophet Muhammad" written on your profile on a faceless forum.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2022
U already swore to an oath. That's ur belief now. Face it

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Olasyke:

After a while, it's going to go away. And this doesn't make you a Muslim. So, why are you worried about it? Life's too short, don't stress yourself. I'm a muslim and I can't count the number of times I've been to church just because I want to. That doesn't mean that I'm a Christian or my faith is changing. As I'm talking to you, I'm listening to a gospel song, christian gospel song.

This proves to say that as far as your faith in your lord is unshaken, you shouldn't fret about some "there's no God than allah and the prophet Muhammad" written on your profile on a faceless forum.
You made me feel bad
I don't mean to hate Muslims tho

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:
U already swore to an oath. That's ur belief now. Face it
Lol not possible
Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Flamees:

Lol not possible

Very soon you'll be chanting allahu kubaru all the time

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Very soon you'll be chanting allahu kubaru all the time
grin grin Lmao
I hope they delete this

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Flamees:

You made me feel bad
I don't mean to hate Muslims tho
There's no gain in hate. You shouldn't feel bad, you didn't like what was going on and you spoke out, it's okay.

The mods used that tactic to disuade people from commenting from on topics on the Islam section. Before, there used to be a lot of vile and hate comments.

The mind is a very powerful thing.
The hate comments reduced because most of the posters don't want that there's no God thing written on their profile on a faceless forum where no one really knows them

Mind fuckery is a thing.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Flamees:

grin grin Lmao
I hope they delete this

Bihari wouldn't let Seun do so

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by adecz: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Olasyke:

You are an acting Muslim, because
you were born into a Muslim family..

Your heart and destiny lies in Christianity✝️,
the religion of light and progress.

In Nigeria, Islam☪️ is a religion of conquest,
violence & enslavement. Better you reject darkness❗️❗️

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Bihari wouldn't let Seun do so

Na to abandon NL be that

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Flamees:

Na to abandon NL be that

How about if they offer u an oil bloc to remain a muslim u are temprorary now?

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

How about if they offer u an oil bloc to remain a muslim u are temprorary now?
Don't tempt me grin

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2022
adecz:

You are an acting Muslim, because
you were born into a Muslim family..

Your heart and destiny lies in Christianity✝️,
the religion of light and progress.

In Nigeria, Islam☪️ is a religion of conquest,
violence & enslavement. Better you reject darkness❗️❗️
Aren't we all victims of fate?
I was born into a Muslim family and you were also born into a Christian family.
Or maybe you found religion, a white man's religion.
Same with other persons who were born into IFA or Osun family.

Supremacists from England brought Christianity, waged crusades (jihad).
Supremacists from medina also brought Islam, waged jihad so that they can force their views on the people there whose generation we came from.

Like I said, we are worshipping the same circumstance, only in a different way.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Flamees:

Don't tempt me grin

Im discussing ur porting with alhaji now. Make ur mind up quickly.
Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Im discussing ur porting with alhaji now. Make ur mind up quickly.
I'm a Christian
I can't change my Trust

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Flamees:

I'm a Christian
I can't change my Trust

Remember, u swore allegiance to muhammed
Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Let me delete my account angry

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Flamees:

Let me delete my account angry

Wait fess
Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Flamees(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Wait fess
Okay let me wait for like A week
Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Flamees:

Okay let me wait for like A week

Yea
Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by FuckDModz: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Olasyke:

Yoruba Muslims are confused irritants. Listening to Christian gospel songs is Haram. In fact, listening to non-Islamic music is Haram.

As for you Op, quit whimpering like a little pucci. The declaration will soon disappear.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2022
FuckDModz:

Listening to Christian gospel songs is Haram. In fact, listening to non-Islamic music is Haram.
Frankly, no one gives a fuvck.
Re: Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile by Unrated900(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Which is Buhari impersonating muhamed?
Who is muhamed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Beaten Blue-black After He Was Caught Sleeping With His Neighbour’s Wife / The True Story Of Eddy Nawgu / Keith Ogunsola Serial Molester Meets His Waterloo Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.