Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription (9168 Views)

MTN 9GB For N2000: How To Get Double Data Bonus / How To Activate Glo Oga Sim Data Bonus | Grab 3.5gb For #1000 Now / Free Mtn Data Christmas Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription by chocolateme(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Been trying for so long but it's not working, the free data bonus will just remain there and be accumulating. Even after browsing at midnight, it will deduct from my original data and the free one will remain there.
Please house, how do I use that free data bonus?

Re: How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription by neonly: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
I have d same problem too I complain to der costomer care one time she said it had been rectify
But till date is till like dat
MTN is d biggest scam in Nigeria follow by police

1 Like

Re: How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription by Victorblaze14(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oga is for YouTube and you can only use it at midnight 11pm to 6 am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription by pheelhip(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
chocolateme:
Been trying for so long but it's not working, the free data bonus will just remain there and be accumulating. Even after browsing at midnight, it will deduct from my original data and the free one will remain there.

That's your YouTube data Bonus, can be used btw 11pm to 6.am.
Login into YouTube and stream videos anyhow you like btw those hours

1 Like

Re: How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription by MisterKennedy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
chocolateme:
your name is sweet

1 Like

Re: How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription by chocolateme(f): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
MisterKennedy:
your name is sweet
thanks
Re: How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription by Timilehiny: 9:17am On Apr 12
Try using it from 1am to 7am
Since it is not with your YouTube bonus but general data bonus

(1) (Reply)

www.Whatsapp.com Download Whatsap Messenger / Airtel-ng 4GB And 9GB Data Plan For Android At Cheap Prices / Jelani Hydar Aliyu, Who Designed The Chevrolet Volt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.