Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President (42319 Views)

P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Akponmfet: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tell that fat Biafra man to shut up,Tinubu is not his mate.

7 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by We4all: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
simpleseyi:
Chief Pete is not wrong. Tinubu is old, not necessarily in age, but his health has deteriorated. But, Tinubu's knowledge, capacity and sagacity are not in doubt. He is Africa's most prolific technopolitician. Also, he is the only one showing seriousness. Others just declare their fake intentions and run back to their hut.

He is the only one that have been travelling the length and breadth of Northern and Western Nigeria gathering support and mobilizing opinion, group, and interest leaders. Others do not seem to understand what is at stake. Shall we then beg unserious people to come and lead us? That's impossible nah. We will only vote for someone that has shown interest and seriousness. Even the so called other contestants are all talking about Tinubu.

Na wao! So we should vote Tinubu because he has been campaigning across states and not because he is competent?

Whenever I read comments as these, I can only weep for Nigeria because we don’t even know what we want.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Danniedpastor(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol who know this one for Nigeria.. abeg go sleep jare.... Mumu too go dey talk about Tinubu

I pray you live long enough to be insulted like this.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by We4all: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Akponmfet:
Tell that fat Biafra man to shut up,Tinubu is not his mate.

Yeah, Tinubu is a smooth criminal and not Pete’s mate.

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by charlesditro: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!"
Nairaland shouldn't accommodate the use of such language......either suspend them or ban any individual who directly or outrightly uses profane or insulting terms on anyone.......as well as any word that insights violence, hate and war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 247Dior(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
simpleseyi:
Chief Pete is not wrong. Tinubu is old, not necessarily in age, but his health has deteriorated. But, Tinubu's knowledge, capacity and sagacity are not in doubt. He is Africa's most prolific technopolitician. Also, he is the only one showing seriousness. Others just declare their fake intentions and run back to their hut.

He is the only one that have been travelling the length and breadth of Northern and Western Nigeria gathering support and mobilizing opinion, group, and interest leaders. Others do not seem to understand what is at stake. Shall we then beg unserious people to come and lead us? That's impossible nah. We will only vote for someone that has shown interest and seriousness. Even the so called other contestants are all talking about Tinubu.
you maybe right to some extent sha but... 2023 is still far and tinubu is showing this level of seriousness because he has stolen so much that he's among the richest people in the world... Secondly showing seriousness does not mean you'll make a good president, was it not how buhari showed seriousness for years until he finally becomes our president and rest is history.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by madampresident(f): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Daddy, tell them that truth everybody else is afraid to speak. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is too old, not only old but too weak to rule this nation.

I don't care what tribe rules us come 2023 but may it never be old and tired Bola Ahmed Tinubu, prayer!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Agugbadin: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Gbam
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol who know this one for Nigeria.. abeg go sleep jare.... Mumu too go dey talk about Tinubu

It's the audacity of your idiocy for me!

Look at one non-entity, unfortunate societal misfit, ill bred charlatan, insignificant buffoon who's entire ancestry and future generations may die in nothingness, stupidly asking who knows "Pete Edochie" in Nigeria!

It might be excusable if you opted to insult him like the rest of the Tinubu support miscreants here are already doing, but being stupid enough to ask such a dim-witted question of a man who's considered a living legend both at home and sundry, is a repugnant and repulsive dent on all things sane.

I've always known some youths who frequent Nairaland politics section are just plain foolish but this one holds a record for which no man will ever contend.

Bastards like you are part of the reasons citizens of other countries say we deserve the kind of leaders we end up with.
Mugu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Sheuns(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oga Pete mess up. Instead make you tell the young candidates or encourage them to come out with your full support na Tinubu you Dey mention come Dey talk tribal stuff sef. No one is stopping the Igbo tribe from contesting or winning the presidency, they’re free just as anyone is free to contest. That’s why it’s called democracy.

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Ttalk: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
charlesditro:
i wonder if God actually created some people intentionally or in error. You just dey insalt person wey dey your papa age grade because of his opinion. You are so die hard a fan of Tinubu as to what stake are you going to benefit? I almost ignored you because that would have been the best but I just couldn't help it but to put this down here so other people who have conscience can at least evaluate the gravity of your bitternes torwads a tribe you came into the world to witness and would still leave while they still exist. Anything wey posses you can leave you if you want it to, unless say na u possess the spirit.

Just look at the way you turned Rev. Father just to paint the guy bad but you ignored thousands of insults rained on Tinubu in this topic.

Say the truth, who is insulted more in this topic between Edochie and Tinubu, Rev. Father Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
EcoLaw:
This one loud. In the spirit of one Nigeria let the right person be at the helm of affairs.

As simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 247Dior(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.
stup*idity will not even allow this cowar*d reason well..... Well sha majority of Nigerians are illiterate and Nigeria will continue to be in comatose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Danniedpastor(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.

1.Tinubu siezes to be (just) a Yoruba politician the moment he elevated himself to the position of National Leader (what ever that means) of APC. He is a national politician whose matter can be discussed by any Nigerian.
2. Tinubu is old and too weak to lead a country like Nigeria. We don't want a sick (due to old age) in Aso Rock. This would be another set back for the nation. I know that your selfishness won't let you reason this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by GeneralPula: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

...And they said Yorubas respect their elders.

What lie did Edochie utter here to warrant these insults??!

You are a disgrace!!!

Yes, their elders and not Igbo elders..

Igbos can’t be throwing hatred and expect love or respect in return..

You can’t serve me stones and expect meat in return..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by jullary(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

do you think Buhari doesn't have intention of making this country great? But is health set him back! A sick make consider is health first, and we have alot of issues in present Nigeria, that is why most advanced country consider health first. If you are mean youth consider the future we yorubas as alot of people to present. Africans and self interest.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by goody234: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
simpleseyi:

I totally agree this old man is showing these young upstarts how to do it …my Igbo brothers start your politics now nobody is going to hand the presidency to you …start now give us a candidate who is energetic

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by rickyrex(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

when you see a drug addict you will know. Like drug Baron like tinubu like his fellowers. Awon werey jati jati. Ones you speak against tinubu you become their enemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Benmob: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Me I want tinubu to president,I want to see something because nigeria never suffer well well.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Ttalk: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
safarigirl:

God forbid that I am anywhere in that squalid region

You can continue to lick Tinubu's excreta if that is what your entire life is worth, but don't you ever associate the popularity of a man that is not only twice the man Tinubu will ever be, but also, far more popular around the world than your Jagaban can ever hope to be, to a region as minute as South West.

Play your foolish politics, but do not insult Pete Edochie's legacy. Shalom.

You people and chestbeating are inborn. Chest no dey pain you. Even Ojukwu can not tie the shoe of Jagaban, otherwise your entire people would not be over the place begging Tinubu not to contest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by everythinggirly(f): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sincerely speaking, this man has said nothing but the truth, that guy is old, he needs rest.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Dmacqh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Truth is bitter .
I can’t stop laughing at the pains of BMC.
Is Tinubu old ?
Is he sick ?
Did you see him walk during the Ex Eagles match ?
Can he walk for 30mins ?
Have you seen the shaking of his hands when he holds microphone ?
Have you seen his staggering in climbing staircases ?
What’s this golden economic template that Tinubu have , that he failed to give to his party APC and his sons , Rauf , Osibanjo, Fashola etc ?
I know it’s because of fear of Tinubu that the likes of Osibanjo and Fashola are afraid to come out publicly .
What did he forget in Politics. Been Lagos and Yorubaland Lord , is that not enough ?
Anybody who is older than Nigeria independence 1960, should go and rest .

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Danniedpastor(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:
Peter Edochie thought he was still acting film saying rubbish about Tinubu. Is he the one to know wheather Tinubu is old, healthy, fit or unfit to contest election or Tinubu himself? Is Tinubu older than America current president when he contested? Is it not from where we borrowed democracy? If Tinubu tells you he is fit, then he is fit.

Leave Tinubu alone to contest from the party many of you called evil party, Fulani party, afonja party; he worked for it, let him eat from his labour while he still alive. You can't expect Tinubu to cook food and serve you first without tasting it. I beg don't be lazy, go and fight for Ticket under PDP you believed to have actively contributed. Don't wait for free dash of presidential ticket

Is Tinubu as fit as the American president you mentioned?

Is it not the same Tinubu we see in the media? It seems many of these our Yoruba brothers are just selfish and won't mind if we have another unhealthy "Ajala" in Aso rock,as long as its their brother.

Nigeria won't grow with this kind of politics
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by We4all: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

He went to London for his knee surgery and he reiterated time and time again. What is bad in undergoing knee surgery? Does that stop him in leadership delivery?

The reason why Buhari failed to perform is not because he is old, it is because he lacks capacity and you can't give what you don't have. Buhari fooled a lot of poeple because his profile fits perfectly into the solution of our problem in 2015. Security & Corruption. He is a General who had past history of instilling discipline and fighting corruption. He eventually turned out to be a failure because he failed to show leadership when it matters. I always laugh when people say Buhari failed coz he is old, nonsense premise.

You people should top using false premises to sell your assertion. No scientifically proven fact states that old leaders are less capable than young leaders. NONE!

Yeah, one of the reasons Buhari failed is because he has dementia which is an ailment for old people. A medically fit Buhari could have fared better obviously.

Tinubu went for knee surgery but he looks like someone suffering from an incurable disease.

Tinubu has always been a part of this failed Government and now you think he will do better if he is handed the mantle of leadership. You need to have your head re-examined.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Angelfrost(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
GeneralPula:

Yes, their elders and not Igbo elders..

No true Yoruba person with a proper home training will disrespect Edochie or the wisdom of his words!

I ask yet again... What wrong or lie did he utter?!!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by President2001(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Buhari can never hand over to Tinubu
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Enemyofpeace: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ghen Ghen let the war of words begin between tinubu supporters and the igbos

Igbos 1-0 Tinubu
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Enemyofpeace: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
President2001:
Buhari can never hand over to Tinubu
it would be disastrous
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by GeneralPula: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
safarigirl:

God forbid that I am anywhere in that squalid region

You can continue to lick Tinubu's excreta if that is what your entire life is worth, but don't you ever associate the popularity of a man that is not only twice the man Tinubu will ever be, but also, far more popular around the world than your Jagaban can ever hope to be, to a region as minute as South West.

Play your foolish politics, but do not insult Pete Edochie's legacy. Shalom.

I doubt he cared about his legacy before making such statement..

Legacy my foot..

Tinubu that he is talking down on doesn’t own a legacy?

He’s a very stupid man for making such a stupid statement..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by toujurs: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

Another yoruba muslim again , Are you not an animal like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Segs24: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) / "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.