Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I (1684 Views)

I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / I Am Having Sex With My Cousin And I Want To Marry Him - Pretty Girl (photos) / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Nelllson: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
I'm from Abia state, I met my friend during our NYSC 2017 here in onitsha. We were in same CDS, he's based in onitsha, he's a nice guy, he has really helped me financially, his family are well to do.

I was retained in the company where I served, I wasn't having much savings to rent an apartment and I need to move out of the corpers lodge, So he gave me 90k to add to the money I had to rent an apartment for myself.

Fast forward to 2019, He said his father wanted to help him with a sum of ₦4.5M capital to start up a business, If only he present a convincing business proposal to him. So he told me to help him out.

I drafted a first class Lounge business plan for him, everything he need to know was well stated in the business plan. The goodnews was his father was impressed and sent the money to him.

He started the business and he's doing well. Very beautiful place and open space. December 2020, I called my cousin who stays in Aba to come and work at my friend's lounge, she's done with her ND and she need some money to further her HND. She knows how to cook, she can prepare asun and she's someone I can trust.

He has 4 workers including my cousin, he pays them 27k per month with free lunch. Honestly business has been growing well.

My routine on an average day is (my work & his bar) I close from my office 7pm, on my way back I branch at my friend's lounge, that's where I eat dinner and I must drink atleast 2 bottles of beer (Mind you I do pay), we do plan, gists and laugh as guys. My cousin stay with me, once she's done for the day we go home together. That's my daily routine.

All of a sudden (1 month now) he started acting strange towards me, I visit his lounge as usual he don't talk to me, if we're sitting with some group of guys gisting as usual he won't even utter a word to me.

On Wednesday, he sacked my cousin for no just reason. He lay false accusation on my cousin and I. He said we're conniving to steal his money. Mehn I was Sad and weak.

I may not have the money he has but I put in my strength and idea on that business, I have always pray and hope for the business to grow everyday, so why will I steal from him or run down him business? I don't know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Go back and question your cousin very well because your friend is a good person based on what you’ve written about him and defend yourself only and not your cousin except she’s someone you can put your life on hold for, as in you know her too well

8 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Nelllson: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Go back and question your cousin very well because your friend is a good person based on what you’ve written about him and defend yourself only and not your cousin except she’s someone you can put your life on hold for, as in you know her too well
In as much I trust my cousin, I still asked her bia.. are you stealing from him? she said no and I believe her, if you call her a thief you're also calling me a thief.

There is no way my cousin will be stealing from him that I won't know. My cousin savings is about ₦210k when she showed me her bank balance and statements, and that's her salary she has been receiving and saving since she started working with him (January 5th 2021)

She need to go back to school for her HND by next year.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by SmileDance(f): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
If you ask me, just move on. Some things happen that we don't really need to look for answers to, if you trust your cousin then don't bother, at this stage of my life false accusations no longer move me, instead I thank my stars that it's only a false accusation and not that someone set me up. Me wey dem set up for theft and witchcraft in such a way that I can't even explain how I survived it nko? OP, forget it and move on.

9 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Cyntie55(f): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
You have a good friend and you're also a good person too. Since you've interrogated your cousin and you can vouch she's not stealing from him, then confront your friend again and let him understand that you can never betray him.

But if he insist on not talking to you, then I think it's high time you'll have to mind your business. Just move on. I mean... He helped you, and you also helped him too. Without your business idea he wouldn't have invest. Please just move on.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by charlesdinho7(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
it is possible someone that is envious of you must have said something bad about you to him. for now, just forget about him and move on with life. as long as your conscience is clean, you have no problem

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Ocholu: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Someone is feeding your friend with enough bûll crap. Identify the person and deal with him/her/they appropriately before them run not only you street, but also your friend.

This life ehn! Just try de dey two steps ahead!

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by matrixme(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
If this story were any true, I'll advise you to cut off the friendship and move on. Perhaps they've told him that you and your cousins are leeches that are running down his business gradually and could one day launch a big bang. There is no way he's going to ever trust you again.
So for the sake of your sanity and peace of mind (if you value it, that is), cut him off and forget literally about him. Don't try to repair the friendship, unless of course, you are truly a leech. Emi laye mii, I will NEVER ever beg anybody for friendship. Nothing lasts forever.

8 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Rickmann: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nelllson:
I'm from Abia state, I met my friend during our NYSC 2017 here in onitsha. We were in same CDS, he's based in onitsha, he's a nice guy, he has really helped me financially, his family are well to do.

I was retained in the company where I served, I wasn't having much savings to rent an apartment and I need to move out of the corpers lodge, So he gave me 90k to add to the money I had to rent an apartment for myself.

Fast forward to 2019, He said his father wanted to help him with a sum of ₦4.5M capital to start up a business, If only he present a convincing business proposal to him. So he told me to help him out.

I drafted a first class Lounge business plan for him, everything he need to know was well stated in the business plan. The goodnews was his father was impressed and sent the money to him.

He started the business and he's doing well. Very beautiful place and open space. December 2020, I called my cousin who stays in Aba to come and work at my friend's lounge, she's done with her ND and she need some money to further her HND. She knows how to cook, she can prepare asun and she's someone I can trust.

He has 4 workers including my cousin, he pays them 27k per month with free lunch. Honestly business has been growing well.

My routine on an average day is (my work & his bar) I close from my office 7pm, on my way back I branch at my friend's lounge, that's where I eat dinner and I must drink atleast 2 bottles of beer (Mind you I do pay), we do plan, gists and laugh as guys. My cousin stay with me, once she's done for the day we go home together. That's my daily routine.

All of a sudden (1 month now) he started acting strange towards me, I visit his lounge as usual he don't talk to me, if we're sitting with some group of guys gisting as usual he won't even utter a word to me.

On Wednesday, he sacked my cousin for no just reason. He lay false accusation on my cousin and I. He said we're colliding to steal his money. Mehn I was Sad and weak.

I may not have the money he has but I put in my strength and idea on that business, I have always pray and hope for the business to grow everyday, so why will I steal from him or run down him business? I don't know what to do.

In life, never expect too much from people.
People change for no reason..thats human nature.

Don't be wary, my friend.
A clear conscience they say, fears no accusation.

Just move on with your cousin.
That's life.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Truvelisback(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nelllson:

On Wednesday, he sacked my cousin for no just reason. He lay false accusation on my cousin and I. He said we're colliding to steal his money. Mehn I was Sad and weak.

Didn't u ask him how?
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by duduade: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Na so humans be

He has finished using you and your cousin (see finish)
And he is insecured

That’s the truth

Going back and forth isn’t worth it
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
matrixme:
If this story were any true, I'll advise you to cut off the friendship and move on. Perhaps they've told him that you and your cousins are leeches that are running down his business gradually and could one day launch a big bang. There is no way he's going to ever trust you again.
So for the sake of your sanity and peace of mind (if you value it, that is), cut him off and forget literally about him. Don't try to repair the friendship, unless of course, you are truly a leech. Emi laye mii, I will NEVER ever beg anybody for friendship. Nothing lasts forever.
spot on bro...!! OP, this should be your best bet...!!
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Angelacruz: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Best advice
matrixme:

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by arthurwillia(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Check well na Person wey close to both of you Go still go spoil you for your back
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by badboyTee(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nelllson:

my guess is either he has tried to have an affair with your cousin before question her
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by DeathToAfonja: 12:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Have you asked your friend why he thinks you and your cousin stole from him?

Did he provide any evidence or anything to back up his claims?

All this bar and hotel owners always think people are stealing from them

To be honest you can't blame them.... because people actually steal from them

What I don't understand is why he thinks you're conniving with your cousin

He can only think such he you've given him a reason to think so or maybe someone who doesn't like your friendship told him something behind your back
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 02, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by seanwilliam(m): 1:26am On Apr 02, 2022
Actually , nothing lasts forever .
But before you move on, try to talk things out, atleast you’ll be justified you try your best . Que sera sera ..

Hnm
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by HandsomeGuyman(m): 4:08am On Apr 02, 2022
Op i believe your story.
See just forget about everything
Find another job for your cousin and move on.
Like the person up there said, nothing last forever.
I see everything as God's will and i enjoy every moment when it comes by but the moment it is over, i move on.
I used to have a group of friends who we usually hang out together we attended the same secondary school and they are into yahoo.
Since i didn't have a job yet, they were assisting me and i was staying with one of them. They spend, take care of me and i usually advice them, but one day they started acting up. Maybe someone discouraged them about me since i wasn't into yahoo.
That was how i left them and relocated.
So i see everything as a season. It will come and go.
Just move on. That is life for you
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by 9japride(m): 4:47am On Apr 02, 2022
OP I wonder how you guys vouch for someone? You can only speak for yourself. That your friend is not a good person, people are usually humble when they need something from someone and immediately they achieve their purpose they change. He should have confine in you to really explain he's worries about the issue. Just move and next time when giving anyone a business plan, try to get paid or take some percentage in that business deal. Most humans are not stable and they change frequently. Don't let them play you street again. The street is not friendly.
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by shege45: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Nelllson:
In as much I trust my cousin, I still asked her bia.. are you stealing from him? she said no and I believe her, if you call her a thief you're also calling me a thief.

There is no way my cousin will be stealing from him that I won't know. My cousin savings is about ₦210k when she showed me her bank balance and statements, and that's her salary she has been receiving and saving since she started working with him (January 5th 2021)

bro, don’t entirely trust humans. E go shock you
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Nelllson: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
Have you asked your friend why he thinks you and your cousin stole from him?
Did he provide any evidence or anything to back up his claims?

All this bar and hotel owners always think people are stealing from them

To be honest you can't blame them.... because people actually steal from them

What I don't understand is why he thinks you're conniving with your cousin

He can only think such he you've given him a reason to think so or maybe someone who doesn't like your friendship told him something behind your back
I've asked him what prompted his sudden change towards me even before he sacked my cousin. He won't even say anything.

When he sacked my cousin and I asked him why. He told me to my face that I'm conniving with my sister to steal from him without any evidence.

I can't imagine myself stealing from someone who has helped me financially. So why would steal from him? He's a good friend. But I don't know why he changed.
Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by seniorgozman(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2022
Just ignore him, someone must be talking rubbish to him about you just to gain favour from him. Most nice people don’t know about this fact

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I by Jennyclay(f): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Nelllson:

This is actually your problem. You trust people too much. Don't trust anyone jare!!

Look at how your trusted friend is treating you now you're trusting your cousin. You better don't trust people and stop expecting much from people.

I'm not saying your cousin is stealing, afterall no evidence but then stop trusting people.

Me.. I have trust issues oo!

Way forward is..
~your cousin should get another job.
~Move on with your life, make your own money and go to another city and invest in same business.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? / Fifty Shades Of Grey / Bedroom Video Of Lizzy Gold And Zubby Michael Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.