Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday (16348 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by hakym619(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Igbos are the most bitter tribe on this forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Khalifaibb(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Jostoman: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
englishmart:
Most times I eat only twice in a day. A lot of people can't even afford two solid meals a day. Someone who took very heavy breakfast, So much that will take him the whole day. Skip lunch, which is normal these days, then have 2kg of food for dinner. This one na la vida fasting bro.. I can comfortably do it for 10-years
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
I see the moon everyday.Is there another type of moon?

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by haabidah666: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Happy Ramadan to my Muslim families and friends, wish you a successful Ramadan

Thank you, mo'ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by gowaga68: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Segzy22:
[s]You people have been brainwashed by a womanize[/s]r!!!!
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by haabidah666: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Alhamdulillahi

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by ardeysholah: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Masha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Ardheaza: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Quiny32323: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Make hunger begin ways them.
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by LUAN1: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
I'm so sorry for this question and clarification that i need,...am not insulting the prophet of Allah,...I just want to know,..
1) why did prophet muhammad married so many wives
2) why did he have sex with a child
3) why did he had sex with slaves
4) did he actually have sex with a Fatima bint Asad corpes ( necrophilic relationship)
.. please answer me

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Babastrong(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Segzy22 post=111569712]You people have been brainwashed by a womanizer!!!![ The hatred in your heart will surely put you in trouble one day unless if you change your ways. Hatred of Islam, Yoruba,Tinubu, nigeria etc. You too see what you harbour in your heart. ]
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Babastrong(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=111570483]Ndi head slammers self, so if Saudi no sight any moon, fasting no go start? All these religion of pieces dey whine demselves[ Who fights the pigs? Islam, yoruba, hausa, tinubu, nigeria,- the ipigs have created alot of enemies due to lack of wisdom and tolerance. ]
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by TrebleChamp(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
englishmart:
Most times I eat only twice in a day. A lot of people can't even afford two solid meals a day. Someone who took very heavy breakfast, So much that will take him the whole day. Skip lunch, which is normal these days, then have 2kg of food for dinner. This one na la vida fasting bro.. I can comfortably do it for 10-years
Pls allow me give you a practical assignment. When you wake up tomorrow morning, don't eat any food until night and see if its possible for you not to feel hungry. The next day, wake up around 3 or 4am and make intention to fast, don't eat any food and see if you will feel hunger throughout that day. Kindly do the assignment and come back to give your honest accessment.
You see Fasting is more a spiritual exercise than physical. May Allah/God reward us all....

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Addme: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Alhamdullilahi
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by RightChannel: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Confusion
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by emmanuelbrown26: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Realists:

Ndi onions bandits, always wailing.
Exactly ndi grass eaters my brother
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Father4all: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
englishmart:
you are a complete Fo.. Ol
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Jogideen: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Alhamdulilahi Happy Ramadan to my Muslim Brothers and Sisters

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by yetunsbay(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2022
englishmart:
Then, who hold you ?

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by yetunsbay(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
I see the moon everyday.Is there another type of moon?
Crescent

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Alhamdulillahi, ramadan kareem to all Muslims around the world

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by musty177(m): 1:18am On Apr 02, 2022
Segzy22:
You people have been brainwashed by a womanizer!!!!

This same hatred Will sabotage your pathetic life, nitwit
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by youngstrow(m): 2:09am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=LUAN1 post=111571736]I'm so sorry for this question and clarification that i need,...am not insulting the prophet of Allah,...I just want to know,..
4) did he actually have sex with a Fatima bint Asad corpes ( necrophilic relationship)
.. please answer me

tell me what is wrong in marry many wives, marrying of multiple wives were done and exist before prophet Muhammed so many prophet before him as married so many wives for example the Solomon of bible has 700 wives and 300 concubine and still yet was never stripped of is prophet hood by god so nothing wrong in taking much wives.

concerning about having sex with child was never accounted to him in quran,all that accusations was all writing by a human being which are not even in anyway present the time of prophet Muhammed so no one can boast or say he or she was so sure that he do has sex with a child.

if at all prophet Muhammed do truly has sex with a slave indeed there is nothing bad in that since its was never a rape despite there no fact or evidence that provide that slaves were part of his wives but if at all it was true surely that was not a sin cos a slave is also a human being and nowhere in the scripture that mentioned or forbidden of marrying a slave.

all those who claimed prophet Muhammed had sex with his aunt corpes where totally a mental deranged person that has no purpose of coming to earth.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by youngstrow(m): 2:10am On Apr 02, 2022
I'm so sorry for this question and clarification that i need,...am not insulting the prophet of Allah,...I just want to know,..
.. please answer me

tell me what is wrong in marry many wives, marrying of multiple wives were done and exist before prophet Muhammed so many prophet before him as married so many wives for example the Solomon of bible has 700 wives and 300 concubine and still yet was never stripped of is prophet hood by god so nothing wrong in taking much wives.

concerning about having sex with child was never accounted to him in quran,all that accusations was all writing by a human being which are not even in anyway present the time of prophet Muhammed so no one can boast or say he or she was so sure that he do has sex with a child.

if at all prophet Muhammed do truly has sex with a slave indeed there is nothing bad in that since its was never a rape despite there no fact or evidence that provide that slaves were part of his wives but if at all it was true surely that was not a sin cos a slave is also a human being and nowhere in the scripture that mentioned or forbidden of marrying a slave.

all those who claimed prophet Muhammed had sex with his aunt corpes where totally a mental deranged person that has no purpose of coming to earth.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by 24brains(m): 2:42am On Apr 02, 2022
Alahu akbar, the gods of the moon and the sun.
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by UmmuFarrah(f): 3:10am On Apr 02, 2022
Alaefulu:
You people are on your lent period now,how many you don do
E ma da won loun.
Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by UmmuFarrah(f): 3:13am On Apr 02, 2022
hakym619:

Everything is not "versus" !
As in. No one is dragging anything with anybody. We want to fast, leave us to do it WHENEVER AND HOWEVER we want, since you're not affected.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday by UmmuFarrah(f): 3:16am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=youngstrow post=111573685][/quote]
Please, you don't have to explain anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again / Ruling On A Wife Refusing Her Husband A Cowife / How To Sleep According To The Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.