Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) (12074 Views)

Dr. Echem Storms YPP Office, Obtains Nomination Form To Represent Orumba South C / ThankGod Kenechukwu Ibeh Obtains Nomination Form For House Of Reps / Osun Governor, Oyetola Obtains Nomination Form To Contest 2022 Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by AlexReports(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Anambra 2023: Engr. Aniagoh Obtains State Assembly Nomination Form, Says He Stands Out

The former Director-General of Anambra State Digital Entrepreneurship Office, Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh has obtained nomination and expression interest forms to represent the people of Njikoka II constituency in the state House of Assembly on the platform of APGA in 2023.

This comes as he insists that his pedigree and track record of excellent service makes him the candidate to beat in the upcoming election.

Engr. Aniagoh is convener of the #APGAFirst Campaign which galvanized the support of social media influencers and APGA Digi-Family which gave Gov. Charles Soludo victory in 2021 Anambra gubernatorial election.

He was accompanied by supporters to the national secretariat of Anambra on Friday where he obtained the forms amidst cheers.

In a social media post shortly after obtaining the forms, he said he stands out among other contestants, urging the constituents to support his ambition.

Engr. Aniagoh also assured the people of Njikoka II constituency effective representation, maintaining that he is in the race for their progress and future of the people.

"I just picked the Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms for State House of Assembly Election at the our great party's National Headquarters in Abuja;

"I'm in this race to represent the good people of Abagana, Abba and Nimo (that's Njikoka II State Constituency historically known as Umuowelle) because I've taken my Time, Talent and Treasure to prepare myself to stand out in 10 attributes.

He listed Qualification/Quality, Capacity, Experience, Community Service, Human Capital Development, Youth Oriented, Readiness, Entrepreneurship, Accessibility, and Sacrifice and Contributions to APGA as ten pillars that make him outstanding in the race.

He added, "Brethren, the game is on but I can't complete the mission without you... I need your support, and the Time Is NOW!".

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2022/04/anambra-2023-engr-aniagoh-obtains-state.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by AlexReports(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Seethee: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Do his people agree with him? If yes, then he should carry on.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by DJGiore: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by abobote: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
When did state assembly nomination form start making front page. Or coz the news is from Alex-reports

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Landmack: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hey
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Much congratulations sir
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by dodgelord: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
PKl
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ok, noted.
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Landmack: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
The alleged runaway politician is back

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Subzero47: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Alex don get another customer

10 Likes

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Ademola47(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Everyone (legally free) is allowed to contest so no caps...

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Sylraph1: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Subzero47:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by MathewOG(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Do his people agree with him? If yes, then he should carry on.
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by EvenBlogger: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin grin
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by viviangist: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
VIVIAN GIST DEY FOR YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by essentialone(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
I do not know him, but until I see someone better, he has my support 100%

I pray that he wins.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/runbuja2021-digitours-honoured-in-burundi/

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Crazeworld(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
abobote:
When did state assembly nomination form start making front page. Or coz the news is from Alex-reports
Just what I wanted to ask.
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by AShedann: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Once you see nonsense name, just know it's alex

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by AShedann: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
viviangist:
VIVIAN GIST DEY FOR YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin
for where
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by AShedann: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Subzero47:
grin grin grin
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Enyinnem(f): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Best of luck
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Enyinnem(f): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by HellNino: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
AlexReports:
Anambra 2023: Engr. Aniagoh Obtains State Assembly Nomination Form, Says He Stands Out

The former Director-General of Anambra State Digital Entrepreneurship Office, Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh has obtained nomination and expression interest forms to represent the people of Njikoka II constituency in the state House of Assembly on the platform of APGA in 2023.

This comes as he insists that his pedigree and track record of excellent service makes him the candidate to beat in the upcoming election.

Engr. Aniagoh is convener of the #APGAFirst Campaign which galvanized the support of social media influencers and APGA Digi-Family which gave Gov. Charles Soludo victory in 2021 Anambra gubernatorial election.

He was accompanied by supporters to the national secretariat of Anambra on Friday where he obtained the forms amidst cheers.

In a social media post shortly after obtaining the forms, he said he stands out among other contestants, urging the constituents to support his ambition.

Engr. Aniagoh also assured the people of Njikoka II constituency effective representation, maintaining that he is in the race for their progress and future of the people.

"I just picked the Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms for State House of Assembly Election at the our great party's National Headquarters in Abuja;

"I'm in this race to represent the good people of Abagana, Abba and Nimo (that's Njikoka II State Constituency historically known as Umuowelle) because I've taken my Time, Talent and Treasure to prepare myself to stand out in 10 attributes.

He listed Qualification/Quality, Capacity, Experience, Community Service, Human Capital Development, Youth Oriented, Readiness, Entrepreneurship, Accessibility, and Sacrifice and Contributions to APGA as ten pillars that make him outstanding in the race.

He added, "Brethren, the game is on but I can't complete the mission without you... I need your support, and the Time Is NOW!".

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2022/04/anambra-2023-engr-aniagoh-obtains-state.html?m=1

Guy nobody wey you no fit package, you go fit package even devil
Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by HellNino: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Subzero47:

Re: Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) by Ifeomah(f): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Kano Riot (di8sturbing) / This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo / 2019: Crisis Rocks Kaduna PDP As Chairman Loses Five Gov Aspirants' Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.