Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,795 members, 7,889,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC (2937 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by GoodMuyis(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
blinking001:

Don't you think its not advisable to go through all that stress for a woman? Don't you think they are better options out there? Why settle for a woman like her? Are there no better options around you? Why go through all that stress to set up a shop for her? What happens when things eventually goes south?

Female nature is universal, you don't invest in a woman that isn't your blood relative unless she's your legally married wife.

I believe you can do better, why not upgrade your taste in women and go after women who are well to do already instead of all this future misery/baggages you're deliberately inflicting on yourself

Women you should date

1. Wise church girls that are from middle class families
2. Spoilt brats from rich homes

Women to avoid

Struggling women
Carrier women
Broke women
Street urchins/beasts
Shisha smokers
Weed smokers
Drunkards
Food mungers
Drug addicts
Women with individualistic future plans
Women from poor families should be avoided at all cost.
Any woman you have to cater for like her biological parents should be avoided at all cost too.

Maybe you should add this movie title to your signature

No Men Beyond This Point - 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Black Man Is Loved Correctly Unless He Has Money (See Response) / Yahoo Boys In The House / Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.