Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer (11437 Views)

If You Have Never Made NGN 200k In A Month, Come And Learn Here For FREE / Facebook Ads In Nigeria Case Study | ₦24,743 To Make ₦3,675,000 - PART 2 / ₦24,743 To Make ₦3,675,000 | Facebook Ads In Nigeria Case Study | PART 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Blesschemical: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Sir please teach me the ways
I want to earn from upwork
FunnyDude:

Don't mind him.

I wonder, if I had such a poor mindset in June 2020, I won't be here today. Maybe I will still be in one job earning low monthly pay (where is even the job)

I got my mentor on Nairaland that changed my income.

Right Mindset and Knowledge are very powerful in this life.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by AtoningBlood(m): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2022
dauntless15:
Why are you posting this? Because I'm sure you're not doing it out of the goodness of your heart, you have an agenda, probably to lure unsuspecting people into paying you for some masterclass or ebook that won't do anything but further impoverish them by taking the little they have, oga earn your dollars alone make people rest.

In life, be careful but don't be too careful, okay.

Let me tell you my story, I freelance on Upwork too and it all started here on Nairaland just by reading a post like this one. I looked out for the possibilities and little testimonials from the thread that my trainer then opened. Myself and a few others paid 5k each to get trained. I think we were 20 or 15. Then I had only 7k in my account and I paid him 5k out of it to get the training.

Today, I average nothing less than 1.2m, my low is 1.2 monthly. I have a contract I took off Upwork and I don't add up that payment to what I get on Upwork monthly. Open you heart, check my previous posts by clicking on my handle, you'd see many of my posts trying to encourage people on that same thread my trainer created. Open your heart, don't try to stop others from learning. My life never remained the same. I left a job paying 84k monthly, my former colleagues still earn the same 84k.

Be careful for nothing, you don't even need to pay anyone if you are ready to check all the pages from two self less creators of threads about Upwork and fiverr on nairaland. Check my name or this posters name, I know him to be one of the active poster's there too. That was then, just date back to like 2019 or 2018. I have stopped posting or visiting Nairaland regularly due to my schedule.

I just need to encourage someone, don't pm me cos I won't even see it, If at all I do I won't respond. I don't train but I have freely helped many and are doing well. Those around me though, not online. Not easy helping online as it can be time consuming and I do not want to be tagged as a scammer.

If someone trusted offers to train you with a proof he/she I'd doing well, please pay the token and learn. But if you are ready to learn by reading up the past threads, please give yourself some time to read and take notes. Many materials are on YouTube as well. My trainer then trained us with proof from his profile. Naija account, I also have a naija account. He trained us to be truthful. Many Nigerians are doing well. I am one of them, my duplex is completed and also got a car. Maybe that will motivate someone.

Don't mind typos or my grammar, am not a writer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by dauntless15(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2022
AtoningBlood:

Let me tell you my story, I freelance on Upwork too and it all started here on Nairaland just by reading a post like this one. I looked out for the possibilities and little testimonials from the thread that my trainer then opened. Myself and a few others paid 5k each to get trained. I think we were 20 or 15. Then I had only 7k in my account and I paid him 5k out of it to get the training.

Today, I average nothing less than 1.2m, my low is 1.2 monthly. I have a contract I took off Upwork and I don't add up that payment to what I get on Upwork monthly. Open you heart, check my previous posts by clicking on my handle, you'd see many of my posts trying to encourage people on that same thread my trainer created. Open your heart, don't try to stop others from learning. My life never remained the same. I left a job paying 84k monthly, my former colleagues still earn the same 84k.

Be careful for nothing, you don't even need to pay anyone if you are ready to check all the pages from two self less creators of threads about Upwork and fiverr on nairaland. Check my name or this posters name, I know him to be one of the active poster's there too. That was then, just date back to like 2019 or 2018. I have stopped posting or visiting Nairaland regularly due to my schedule.

I just need to encourage someone, don't pm me cos I won't even see it, If at all I do I won't respond. I don't train but I have freely helped many and are doing well. Those around me though, not online. Not easy helping online as it can be time consuming and I do not want to be tagged as a scammer.

If someone trusted offers to train you with a proof he/she I'd doing well, please pay the token and learn. But if you are ready to learn by reading up the past threads, please give yourself some time to read and take notes. Many materials are on YouTube as well. My trainer then trained us with proof from his profile. Naija account, I also have a naija account. He trained us to be truthful. Many Nigerians are doing well. I am one of them, my duplex is completed and also got a car. Maybe that will motivate someone.

Your story is what it is, a story, but this op didn't open this thread out of the goodness of his heart, maybe your intent is pure, I can't say the same of the OP, he's out to fleece people of the little they have, you're making millions but you left your millions to sell 5k ebook to nairaland's foolish populace, he who has ears will hear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Evamann: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Zidoh:
@FunnyDude please don't give and ignore those that will want to discourage you from help ling others to learn legitimate way of earning. As long as your intention is good please ignore them and let your action keep speaking. I am also a reliable exchanger... Exchange PayPal, Payoneer, Neteller and Skrill at good rate. Contact details below on signature.

How much are you exchanging PayPal?
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Zidoh(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2022
Evamann:

How much are you exchanging PayPal?
Kindly reach us on Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2022
dauntless15:
Your story is what it is, a story, but this op didn't open this thread out of the goodness of his heart, maybe your intent is pure, I can't say the same of the OP, he's out to fleece people of the little they have, you're making millions but you left your millions to sell 5k ebook to nairaland's foolish populace, he who has ears will hear.

But did you see anywhere I mentioned ebook, training or anything?

You're truly dumb mehn

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2022
AtoningBlood:

Wow! Strong woman. I read about your story and how you started Upwork freelancing with the help of Venzal on the Fiverr thread.

Congrats, all thanks to the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by dauntless15(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2022
FunnyDude:

But did you see anywhere I mentioned ebook, training or anything?

You're truly dumb mehn
You haven't mentioned it yet because I burst your bubble very early forcing you to shelve your hidden motive, you're the only dumbass here, joke is on your thieving self, stupid mofo.

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2022
dauntless15:
You haven't mentioned it yet because I burst your bubble very early forcing you to shelve your hidden motive, you're the only dumbass here, joke is on your thieving self, stupid mofo.

OK

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Alot of people sending me PM, please I can only point you to a direction where you can gain resource from. I don't have the luxury of holding anyone by the hands step by step.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Zulu2022: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Upwork no easy as Dem de talk am here ooh

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Zulu2022:
Upwork no easy as Dem de talk am here ooh

Sure it's not. My first job there was $40 with nasty review from one white nigga. But I developed thick skin and move head & shoulder high against all odds.

Nothing is easy ooh
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by charixel: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
FunnyDude:
Alot of people sending me PM, please I can only point you to a direction where you can gain resource from. I don't have the luxury of holding anyone by the hands step by step.

Resources will be more than helpful.

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by lordchiz(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2022
FunnyDude:

I'm using a naija account with my real name and real picture
Then boss pls teach me....I fit dey give u cut for job done abeg! Atleast make I find upgrade my life after my fiancee of 3yrs ditch cos I no get shishi!
Bro please and please
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Blackblessed500(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Am in sir
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Zidoh(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Happy new everyone.....this is your one and only ZIDOH EXCHANGE. We are here and always available for all your exhange such as PayPal ,Payoneer, Skrill, Neteller , Perfect money and Transferwise to Naira at good rate. ...kindly reach on whatsapp on the contact below......happy new week ,happy earning.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Do to popular pm's I've been getting to show how I got similar result.

Here's an offer.

I've decided to have a paid mentorship class of just ₦10,000 Naira for anyone willing to join and get quality first hand mentorship from me. You can't find any if it on the Internet because it's a winning secret.

This is not compulsory anyway, but if you wish you can be part of this.

Here's what you get in the premium mentorship:

1. Upwork proposal hack that has gotten me long term clients (Value: ₦15,000)

2. My personal techniques that I've been using to get past competition on Upwork (Value: ₦25,000)

3. Learn Copywriting & hacks on how to sell your service for business owners on LinkedIn, Reddit and Warrior Forum (Value: ₦150,000)

4. My Personal Copywriting Swipe file that helped me write like Native English Speaker (Value: ₦70,000)

5. How to set your profile on Upwork to get you the best jobs than other Nigerians (Value: ₦20,000)

6. My 1 year free mentorship and follow up (Value: ₦50,000)

Total Value: ₦330,000

But you will get all these value-stack for "₦10,000 Naira" when you join this premium class. Only limited time.

SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 0.8.1.0.4.7.4.9.9.1.9

Money Back Guarantee:

If you don't make 10x your registration in the first 60 days. Contact me for a refund I'll give you back. No question asked.

See screenshot of someone that enrolled for this program.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Blesschemical:
Sir please teach me the ways
I want to earn from upwork

pm
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Phantom042:

Can you teach me? Please drop your number

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Do to popular messages I've been getting to show how I got similar result.

Here's an offer.

I've decided to have a paid mentorship class of just ₦10,000 Naira for anyone willing to join and get quality first hand mentorship from me. You can't find any if it on the Internet because it's a winning secret.

2. My personal techniques that I've been using to get past competition on Upwork (Value: ₦25,000)

3. Learn Copywriting & hacks on how to sell your service for business owners on LinkedIn, Reddit and Warrior Forum (Value: ₦150,000)

4. My Personal Copywriting Swipe file that helped me write like Native English Speaker (Value: ₦70,000)

5. How to set your profile on Upwork to get you the best jobs than other Nigerians (Value: ₦20,000)

But you will get all these value-stack for "₦10,000 Naira" when you join this premium class. Only limited time.

Money Back Guarantee:

If you don't make 10x your registration in the first 60 days. Contact me for a refund I'll give you back. No question asked.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennygold3:
Drop ur number sir
Am in interested

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Here's an offer.

Money Back Guarantee:

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2022
To be frank, when it comes to winning in copywriting you need real mentor.

Most information out there are only generic. They only confuse you the more as a newbie.

You need a real mentor that will hold you by the hands showing exactly how he win.

A mentor that will show you his proven system.

There's difference between "how to do it" and "how I do it."

Regards

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Abilistic(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2022
AtoningBlood:

Interesting!

Please what's your inche?
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by mooyi: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=haggai247 post=111576433]
You are given people the wrong impression and you have lied
You have been on Upwork since 2017-2018 or thereabouts check all your topics and posts.

Why why why. Maybe ulterior motives only God knows.

Your post said you started 2020 which is contradictory to all you have posted before.

If you want to mentor people just say so those who want to learn will learn and they will pay good money.

Stop giving people the impression it's a smooth sail when they don't even know the fundamental of writing.

I come in peace and if I've said anything here that is a line please point it out to me.

I'm a good learner but my bs meter is very high.
For the newbies who wants to get carried away with earnings 600k hope you are prepare to do the work.

Read write research and repeat again.

And most important of all persistent and courage to continue even when shi shi no dey come.

Drop my pen.[guy you just hit the nail on the head most of these so called internet/online make it seem so easy to make money online they will say how I make $1000 in a day the thing with making online is consistency]
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Another person has joined this premium mentorship. I will make sure they all come here to testify.

No fluff.

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by SavageResponse(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
FunnyDude:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Here's an offer.

Money Back Guarantee:

See screenshot of someone that enrolled for this program.

I thought you claim you are making 675,000 every month from Upwork?

If this is true why then did you leave it to come here to chase N10,000 mentorship fee? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
SavageResponse:

If this is true why then did you leave it to come here to chase N10,000 mentorship fee? grin

Lol how many Nigerians can afford 100k training. So you have to make it affordable for everyone. That's it.

4 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=mooyi post=111878702][/quote]

Freelance income is consistent if you're highly skilled at what you do. Your customer will always come back and refer their friends too. At least for me I earn consistently full time freelancing.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by dauntless15(m): 5:58am On Apr 13, 2022
SavageResponse:

Everyone were attacking me for telling them he has a hidden motive, shey him don reveal am las las, Nigerians too foolish, they'll fight you for opening Thier eyes, something you're doing for Thier own good, him don reveal him 10k plans, shey I'm now a prophet, I have unfollowed this topic but the likes I am getting made me check, alas I was right about him.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
COPYWRITING 101 – YOUR FIRST STEP To $1K/month…

Before you decide to start seeking for clients in need of copywriters, there is one key thing you need to do.

That is: figuring out the specific niche you want to write for.

WHAT IS A NICHE?

I will define it as a subset of a bigger market.

Now for every product being sold out there, there’s a market that product falls under.

For example, a weight loss product is under the HEALTH market.

A dating guide is under the relationship niche in the SELF-HELP market.

A course on how to make money online is under the WEALTH/FINANCIAL market.

And these 3 markets mentioned above are called the “BIG 3” markets.

There is a truckload of products under these markets.

And there are a ton of businesses catering to needs under these markets.

As someone just starting out, you need to figure out the SPECIFIC niche you want to write for under one of these markets.

Remember, I defined a niche as a subset of a BIG market, right?

You can decide to write for every kind of goddamn business under each of these markets… or in a particular market.

But as someone just starting out, you need to figure out what works first.

More importantly, you need to start with something that aligns with your strengths.

So let’s say you have knowledge in the medical field…

Like, you know a thing or two about health.

Maybe you’re a certified nurse…

Maybe you’re a lab assistant…

Maybe you just LOVE health talk and watch a lot of programs about it.

It’d make sense to decide “okay, I would start writing for businesses in the health market.”

This helps you start from a position of strength.

Once you start from what you know, or what you have an interest in, it starts to help you quickly figure out how this copywriting thing works.

When clients give you briefs on their products, because you already know a lot about the topic in question, or because you already have a healthy interest in it, it would be easy to explain whatever it is you want to explain in the COPY you write.

So this is the important first step.

Now, talking about niches…

Here are some of the popular niches under these 3 BIG markets…

THE HEALTH MARKET:

*Fitness and weight loss.

*Dietary supplements.

*Men’s health (sexual health, fitness etc).

*Women’s health (sexual health, fitness, personal hygiene etc).

*And much, much more.

THE WEALTH/FINANCIAL MARKET

*Financial investments.

*Biz Opp (make money online etc).

*Debt clearance.

*Forex.

*Personal finance.

Etc.

THE SELF HELP MARKET:

*Dating.

*Law of Attraction…

*Success systems…

*Time management…

*Marriages and relationships…

*Public speaking…

*Self-esteem…

Etc.

Basically, you want to first start with something that you know. Or something that you would be open to developing a vast knowledge in.

You can now choose to write for businesses that sell products under these topics.

Again, like I said when we started out, copywriting is more about your ability to research, than your actual writing ability.

So you could also decide to position yourself as a do-it-all copywriter on Upwork or any other platform you choose if you are willing to do DEEP, DEEP research.

For example, last year, a client created a mini competition on Upwork…

He is in the self-help niche.

He sells eBooks, courses, and mastermind programs to people who want to change their lives.

So he asked me to write interesting copy like Kyle Michigan (search for his name on YouTube)

One of the top copywriters in Agora (the highest American direst response financial information service)

Kyle has a N.E.S.B framework he always use to create a KILLER copy

N - new
E- easy
S- simple
B - big

That's how I got a $1,000 job.

See, if you're vast, you'll get tons of job online especially in copywriting.

Most clients want a specific copy style.

We have various copy framework such as: RMBC, AIDA, PASO, NESB... etc

Till we meet again,

- FunnyDude
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Another student has joined this premium training to learn under my tutelage.

Thank you all for believing in me.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:57am On Apr 14, 2022
In a 3rd world country like Nigeria, them no dey tell person. Every graduate go collect woto woto after school.

Reality will dawn on everyone.

My greatest regret in life is spending 4 years of my life in a classroom solving x and y that I couldn't use.

What I studied in school for 4 years couldn't rescue me in the job market.

Couldn't even feed me.

Skill does it...

It helped my income.

And compound it exponentially till date...

I've achieved the good things of life for my age.

Looking back. I'm glad taking that step.

I'd advise anyone getting started in making money online. Don't rush it.

Just pick ONE desired and high income skill (anyone of it).

Learn it in and out, you'll be big in 2 years.

I will pick skill over certificate twice anyday grin

- FunnyDude

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Tenshades(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Nice one, OP

Do you have Payoneer and Paypal USD, GBP & EUR you want to sell for naira at profitable rates?

Worry no more, as Tendo Exchange is here for you with a hassle-free, reliable, and impressive rates you'd be happy with.

With Tendo Exchange, no more crazy shortchanging.

Contact Tendo Exchange today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month / 10 Reasons Why Selling Second Hand Clothes Is A Profitable Business / Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.