Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (38736 Views)

Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) / The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
THE LONGEST CONSTRUCTED DUAL CARRIAGE ROAD IN AKWA IBOM

This is the longest stretch of Dualised Road, ever constructed by an administration in Akwa Ibom State since its creation in 1987.

The road also has the most attractive features, including two cable decorated bridges, three Roundabouts, street lighting and walkways.

It is the most beautiful entry route into the industrial belt of the State.

Governor Emmanuel does not make noise, his projects do the talking.

Welcome to Etinan-Ndon Eyo Road, a 29 kilometers dual super highway!

#UdomEmmanuel
#akwaibomisworking
#CompletionAgenda

https://fb.watch/c7bAwIa-PY/

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by mariovito(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Not bad at all.

Akwa abasi ibom ayaya.

Dakkada.

From my observation, the 1 and 3 pics are not pictures from Nigeria.

In another news, which way Nigeria?
Everything is falling apart, security, economy, health and more.

The dream now is to Japa
But brain drain is another issue. Our best brains and hands are leaving the country in droves in search of the metaphoric greener pastures. Leaving behind less manpower for the work at hand.

Elections doesn't even guarantee that we will have a good government next year.

Insecurity is now at an all time high.

I ask again which way Nigeria?

Some years ago, anyone who complained or pointed out inefficiencies in Buhari and his administration is termed a Wailing Wailer.

But today, nobody is called a wailer for complaining. Why is it so?

Those who mocked others and called them wailers are the ones wailing the loudest now.

Its only sad that it took this long for the scales to come off their eyes.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2022
mariovito:
Not bad at all.

Akwa abasi ibom ayaya.

Dakkada.
Yek nyen idakada

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by qekng40(f): 12:40am On Apr 02, 2022
cool

Please let's not start comparing this road to roads in the east, please we're bigger than this cool grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by kenny714433(m): 12:49am On Apr 02, 2022
grin

Nawa for this hype o. I pray he commissions the road before rapture takes place, because the speed of execution of this project is faster than lightning bolt.

30 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 1:06am On Apr 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 1:07am On Apr 02, 2022
kenny714433:
grin

Nawa for this hype o. I pray he commissions the road before rapture takes place, because the speed of execution of this project is faster than lightning bolt.
is not as dull has your governor

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by bolanto24(m): 1:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Nice one. I wish my governor Douye Diri will take a cue from this. Akwa Ibom has always had good leaders.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 1:44am On Apr 02, 2022
bolanto24:
Nice one. I wish my governor Douye Diri will take a cue from this. Akwa Ibom has always had good leaders.
Well said but I heard DIri is doing well

6 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Aeoner4: 1:50am On Apr 02, 2022
mariovito:
Not bad at all.

Akwa abasi ibom ayaya.

Dakkada.

Hope you're among the many praise singers who get 50k monthly. #Ayaya my ass

16 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by tollyboy5(m): 3:27am On Apr 02, 2022
There is something wrong with akwaibom. Something is wrong somewhere about these oil states in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by wiseoneking: 3:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
THE LONGEST CONSTRUCTED DUAL CARRIAGE ROAD IN AKWA IBOM

This is the longest stretch of Dualised Road, ever constructed by an administration in Akwa Ibom State since its creation in 1987.

The road also has the most attractive features, including two cable decorated bridges, three Roundabouts, street lighting and walkways.

It is the most beautiful entry route into the industrial belt of the State.

Governor Emmanuel does not make noise, his projects do the talking.

Welcome to Etinan-Ndon Eyo Road, a 29 kilometers dual super highway!

#UdomEmmanuel
#akwaibomisworking
#CompletionAgenda

Lalasticlala Front page photos

https://fb.watch/c7bAwIa-PY/
Not really a big deal coming from Akwaibom. This is a state that gets ten times federal allocation than a state like Ebonyi yet, Ebonyi state government are doing great, even if not greater. Balyelsa, Delta are worst . I think Akwaibom is trying but not really great with respect of what they are getting. Despite all the wealth of such states like Akwaibom, Anambra will still be ahead of them in every indices of development. I personally like Akwaibom state and her people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Tomek09(m): 4:08am On Apr 02, 2022
Super high way yet every nook and cranny of Abuja, Lagos and Enugu is filled with their people doing 10K/month househelp and gateman work. All these oil rich States have corrupt leaders who don't care about the plight and wretchedness of their people. Stupid idiots.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Tomek09(m): 4:10am On Apr 02, 2022
Akwa Ibom, Cross River and other states eating dog meat will never never have progress. Bunch of useless idiots
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by mainkendo: 4:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Good deeds start somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 02, 2022
Project going on in South West, South South, what is South East doing?

We need to ask them, maybe we should replace them with North West, we sha go know say good food day

Let them go play with their elder brother North East, Boko and ipob

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by 9japride(m): 4:30am On Apr 02, 2022
I believe Awka Ibom state is the richest state in Nigeria? It should be in competition with Dubai. To me it seems every state has BMC kind of organisation that help them market their works. Most of these Niger Delta state just love to flex with state resources, buying latest SUVs. Instead of them to invest in their youths and create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive. Greed and wickedness is the only type of politics they all know how to play. Such a pity.

15 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Almaigaa: 5:17am On Apr 02, 2022
Wow. This is commendable.
But see the type of Roads we have in the EAST. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by basilo101: 5:35am On Apr 02, 2022
9japride:
I believe Awka Ibom state is the richest state in Nigeria? It should be in competition with Dubai. To me it seems every state has BMC kind of organisation that help them market their works. Most of these Niger Delta state just love to flex with state resources, buying latest SUVs. Instead of them to invest in their youths and create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive. Greed and wickedness is the only type of politics they all know how to play. Such a pity.
Both Uyo and PH depend on Aba for all their supply of goods, those who travel that axis know better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by mariovito(m): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2022
You seem to be having a very dark and bitter life, why?

Ease off and let some light into your life OK, it's not so difficult to do.

Aeoner4:

Hope you're among the many praise singers who get 50k monthly. #Ayaya my ass

4 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Kinematics: 6:53am On Apr 02, 2022
basilo101:

Both Uyo and PH depend on Aba for all their supply of goods, those who travel that axis know better

We do not depend on Aba for all our goods supply. Stop writing rubbing all in the name of hyping your landlocked, dirty, barren, erosion ravaged shithole.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Jostoman: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2022
bolanto24:
diri is also doing well in bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Jostoman: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2022
Almaigaa:
Wow. This is commendable.
But see the type of Roads we have in the EAST. grin
this type of road are also many in Lagos State.

12 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Aeoner4: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2022
mariovito:
You seem to be having a very dark and bitter life, why?

Ease off and let some light into your life OK, it's not so difficult to do.

Not bitter bro. I'm happy that Road is due for commissioning. I have seen posts related to this road severally on NL making people think its a new project by the AKS govt. I've lived most of my life in AKWA so I know what's true and not. Ciao

1 Like

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Efezik007(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2022
29 kilometers highway ? And you call it the longest state fund highway in South south,
That's bad from you.
Ughelli -- Asaba dual highway is state funded project.
And is almost 198 kilometers highway.

15 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by wiseone28: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2022
Tomek09:
Akwa Ibom, Cross River and other states eating dog meat will never never have progress. Bunch of useless idiots
What about you fool eating a slithering thing like snake? spit on your forehead.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by 9japride(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2022
basilo101:

[color=#006600][/color]

It's a good project, I was only trying to draw the attention of the low development drive of government of those states. Check out most African countries, they don't waste money on latest Suv and exotic cars. They spend more on development knowing fully well they don't have such excess money. If Nigeria was that rich, why are our health care not very cheap or no tuition universities? I don't see any changes soon because of our 'pepper them mentality'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Tomek09(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2022
wiseone28:
What about you fool eating a slithering thing like snake? spit on your forehead.
E pain am ooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Tomek09(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Kinematics:

We do not depend on Aba for all our goods supply. Stop writing rubbing all in the name of hyping your landlocked, dirty, barren, erosion ravaged shithole.

[/s]
When fools and retards talk, we know.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Chuksaluta(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2022
Can someone tell me the difference between a highway and a super highway.

7 Likes

Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2022
tollyboy5:
There is something wrong with akwaibom. Something is wrong somewhere about these oil states in Nigeria.
whats that ?
Re: Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion by Ilaumoh(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Tomek09:
Super high way yet every nook and cranny of Abuja, Lagos and Enugu is filled with their people doing 10K/month househelp and gateman work. All these oil rich States have corrupt leaders who don't care about the plight and wretchedness of their people. [/b]Stupid idiots[b].
@ Lalasticlala rule 2 broken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Travel Abroad / Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.