Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience (10658 Views)

Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by bestdefender: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
luminouz:

Yes and if OP had started it, he won't easily get himself free. Especially if he can fuq.

Six years of passion unleashed will dey his ass up. grin
I reason am no b small buh I can't
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by bestdefender: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
Generalwoodz:
. Lol. You ignited the hot flames in her and cowardly ran away. You wouldn't help relieve 6 solid years of build up longings, passion and tender wants, why go ahead to give her such advise?

That's the Hallmark of playing with her emotions, awakening the almost dead desires in her and strucking the dusty chord of her clitoris.

Every words you utter are lethal weapons, be very careful how you use them mate... In your case, the words were seeds. You planted it.

it was just two friends discussion , no b me send her marry d guy nah
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by CHoccolaTE: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
You people lie too much on nairaland.

Liars.

Even the ones that married women have never looked or talked to will come here to tell stupid lies about how one man wife was chasing him.

Lie lie people. You liars need help. All of you on this thread

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
bestdefender:
I reason am no b small buh I can't
Good choice
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Liars.

Even the ones that married women have never looked or talked to will come here to tell stupid lies about how one man wife was chasing him.

Goan sit down, mummy's pet.
You know nothing, Lady Snow!!!

4 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by bestdefender: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Liars.

ok ma
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
ashawopikin:
u sure say that muntula no dey nairaland?
E go dey o. grin

as mad people even plenty for this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I had one like that, she has 3kids but if you see how beautiful she was eh!

The husband was in Canada, he barely comes home. Just sends them upkeep money monthly.

The woman was so clingy with me, but because of my vow never to go near a married woman, I just let her be.

But you can do someone else gf?
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Terrier99: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Okota, Festac, Mile 2 Estate Abule Ado, those women full there, especially igbo women whose husbands are hustling abroad.
Those Okota women are the worst. Married women will be fighting over a single guy. And they are the ones spending on the guy o.

7 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Fiscus105(m): 4:08am On Apr 03, 2022
Generalwoodz:
. Lol. You ignited the hot flames in her and cowardly ran away. You wouldn't help relieve 6 solid years of build up longings, passion and tender wants, why go ahead to give her such advise?

That's the Hallmark of playing with her emotions, awakening the almost dead desires in her and strucking the dusty chord of her clitoris.

Every words you utter are lethal weapons, be very careful how you use them mate... In your case, the words were seeds. You planted it.

And you think he ignited it? Or she wanted him to chop his own, wife don turn to shareful giver, who now gives it freely for who is bold enough.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by silibaba: 6:30am On Apr 03, 2022
Akinzola:
. True talk, but are supporting cheating?

Leave the fool.

What goes around, comes around. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Akinzola: 6:38am On Apr 03, 2022
LadyRosa:

No,but body no be stone.
I know but how will you cope without cheating........
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Akinzola: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2022
QuinModah:
undecided kiss
.......but wait, are you supporting cheating?
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by blinking001(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.
Welcome back baba
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by shantti(m): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Mosdll:

Where have u been
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Nightmareo07: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2022
Wherr are they
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by SavageBoy: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Mosdll:

Someone who don't know how to properly use the "ellipses" punctuation mark is very much more useless

5 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Mosdll:

Agba is back again
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Prolificgiant(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Some of them do go back to their ex dey miss so dearly when she were single or a random guy dey go to meet just for sex,do you need a professional cleaning outfit to help tidy up your abode at pocket friendly price ,we are at your beck and call,a trial means a come back check my signature
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by placeofallure(f): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Cerebellum:
Women whose... Not who

grin grin grin

That's how to know the people who didn't listen to their English teachers.

All that I know is that I cannot leave my husband for any reason in the world. We're a Siamese twin.

My husband's kid sister has been married for close to 15 years now (she was married before us) Her husband travelled to Germany shortly after, I think 2 years after the marriage. They managed to have a son before he left. He comes home once in a while.

In the fifteen years, he hasn't been around for up to 8 times. I've not been putting mind to it until recently that why is she still in Nigeria? Nobody is concerned to probe the husband why he left the wife here untended because the other siblings are all men. She's the only girl in the family. Their parents are late. I asked my husband why he's not asking his sister what's up between her and hubby and he said he doesn't poke nose into affairs that do not concern him. But in this case I wonder, it's your sister, your only sister plus her hubby is your friend! I'm only an in-law can't do much.

Plus she's not so rich. She still disturbs my husband for things once in a while.

I don't think I can take such anyway. If you won't be here, and I can't be with you. Then it's better we go our separate ways. I love attention. I like to be doted on every minute if not I can stray. That's me!

6 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
placeofallure:

grin grin grin

That's how to know the people who didn't listen to their English teachers.

All that I know is that I cannot leave my husband for any reason in the world. We're a Siamese twin.

My husband's kid sister has been married for close to 15 years now (she was married before us) Her husband travelled to Germany shortly after, I think 2 years after the marriage. They managed to have a son before he left. He comes home once in a while.

In the fifteen years, he hasn't been around for up to 8 times. I've not been putting mind to it until recently that why is she still in Nigeria? Nobody is concerned to probe the husband why he left the wife here untended because the other siblings are all men. She's the only girl in the family. Their parents are late. I asked my husband why he's not asking his sister what's up between her and hubby and he said he doesn't poke nose into affairs that do not concern him. But in this case I wonder, it's your sister, your only sister plus her hubby is your friend! I'm only an in-law can't do much.

Plus she's not so rich. She still disturbs my husband for things once in a while.

I don't think I can take such anyway. If you won't be here, and I can't be with you. Then it's better we go our separate ways. I love attention. I like to be doted on every minute if not I can stray. That's me!

The bolded summed it up for me

1 Like

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Akinzola:

.......but wait, are you supporting cheating?
cool
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
undecided
Terrier99:
Okota, Festac, Mile 2 Estate Abule Ado, those women full there, especially igbo women whose husbands are hustling abroad.
Those Okota women are the worst. Married women will be fighting over a single guy. And they are the ones spending on the guy o.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by LadyRosa(f): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Akinzola:
I know but how will you cope without cheating........

No I won't cope depending on the length of time,I can only try my best.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
LadyRosa:

No I won't cope depending on the length of time,I can only try my best.
You won't cope at all...that's the truth.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by LadyRosa(f): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
luminouz:

You won't cope at all...that's the truth.

Maybe...
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Qatar2022: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
rickpat:
any man that cannot or has no plans of moving the wife and kids abroad to join him...HAS A WIFE ABROAD...no need deceiving yourself.

I have one around..she has a child..the man is in the UK..stays there permanently...sends her 50pounds for feeding. pays the rent and school fees... imagine 50pounds...the man has been in the UK for over 20years...matured man o..he barely comes o..he can go years without coming...and you say he has no woman there...

my advise to ladies.. don't just marry any man cus he is abroad and promised to take you there... simple
Life have never trash you because if it does you won't look back while going to hustle abroad

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Qatar2022: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
TheWolfen:
Baby mama - yes. Still okay.

But for a wife to be in Nigeria while the husband is overseas is what I don't understand. It doest work. They will at some point give in to temptation.
People should quit deceiving themselves.
Which husband and wife miles apart will faithfully keep their body for each other?Lol truth is bitter sha
Oga pray that things will be better for you anywhere you're, if bring her abroad she take over everything you work for all the years
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Qatar2022: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
robinso01:
Sometimes I don't really want to blame this kind of woman when they cheats, even it's not suppose to be so. But why would a man leave his wife and travel abroad and decided not visit home once in a year?
We should all know that body ain't firewood.
Because life is not balance, it's obvious you're still a kid, work and pray , go and ask questions about guys that bring their wives abroad it never end well

1 Like

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by NemoDatQuod(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
The husband and wife are deliberately deceiving themselves. How can you marry a woman and live in a different country for two years let alone seven years and she will still stay? Hmm! Each to their own.

I live in London! I will not marry a woman who lives in Birmingham in the same Uk( just 100 miles away) let alone marry someone who lives in Naija or some other country. What's the point of being married then? Craze dey craze me?

MrCuteking:
My sister’s best friend got married in Lagos since 2013, her husband is in US; he said he filed for asylum which should last for 7years according to him.

Albeit, he sends money monthly to she and their daughter. He opened shop for her as side hustle but it’s more than 7years now, the guy is not yet back.

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
LadyRosa:

Maybe...

So are you married?

You seemed very interested in the topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant / Some Women Squirt And Some Don't: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.