Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (70004 Views)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Obio4real(m): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2022
A Nigerian woman based in the United Kingdom, Chinyere Magella Ogudoro and her younger brother have been allegedly burnt alive by the former's husband, Benjamin Ogudoro, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

According to a post by a source who preferred anonymity and posted by a Facebook user, Chinenye Azubuike, the sad incident happened on Thursday, March 31st at their residence in Lagos.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that Chinyere, a mother of four, holds a masters degree from a UK university.

The post read: “This is my sister-in-law who relocated to Scotland less than 4years ago. She returned to Lagos yesterday by 8am. Her younger brother picked her up from the airport and drove her to the house.

"Her husband, Benjamin, from Ngor Okpalla LGA in Imo State, returned and incinerated the mother-of-four and the brother around 3am. The suspect told his sister to inform the family that the house caught fire and he escaped. Before Chinyere’s brother passed on, he explained all that transpired.

"Chinyere and her brother have been taken to the morgue while the suspect has gone into hiding. Prior to this incident, he had a quarrel with the deceased over a property she bought. He had wanted to sell the house but to his surprise, his name wasn’t on the documents. This angered him and he sent her death threats.

"He once fought with Chinyere with a machete which led them to separate for some years before they reconciled only for him to carry out his death threats. Please share this story cause it’s painful what has happened to her. Chinyere left behind her kids in Scotland.. it’s painful we have to bury the Ada and Opara of our family.”

Source:
https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/04/uk-based-nigerian-woman-her-brother.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Iceberg3: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2022

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Pierocash(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2022
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Romanoff(f): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Pierocash:

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

So this is a justification?

What happened to divorce or separation?

Is losing his freedom worth it?

152 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Romanoff(f): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2022
This woman was not a leeche, this woman worked hard and bought properties. One of which sent her to her early grave cause she married and insecure and hateful man.

May we not marry one of the devil's children packaged as spouses in Jesus name.

241 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Obio4real(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Karlovych: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!

Yam-legged marriages have struck once more, RIP to the woman.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Iceberg3: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
My fellow Meth blodas, we have two options as regards our reaction to this report. undecided
everyday your case is getting worse,looks like you've enter market sef finish grin
1. Let's simply blame the fulani herdsmen and dss, we will go about our normal thing as per nothing happened.
bigF...l@40
2. Let's disregard the news by calling it Tinubu media news from oshogbo-ibadan express news.

Any of these will be tenable, and we know it will make sense. angry

14 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Lexusgs430: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
An abuser, would always remain an abuser........

He only pretended to reconcile, to finish her off ....... Her brother was simply spoils of war ........

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Beremx(f): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Why go back to a violent marriage? She would have just remained in UK.

Sighs

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Sundaypaul12345: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jesus shocked

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Yorimichi: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lampard8888: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dammm niggarr..

Im not surprised,, pple in that region are renowned to have cannibalistic tendencies..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nigerialabalaba: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
dis one don turn to Sango- doro

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Passionate888: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wow! cry cry
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Lexusgs430: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Beremx:
Why go back to a violent marriage? She would have just remained in UK.

Sighs

Tell them for una WhatsApp group.......... Den no dey gree hear ........

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by treatise: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Was Benjamin swindled?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Watch males trivialize it with jokes that aren't funny and sermons on the mount. Wives must do this, wives must do that. Yet, never a word for evil males.

Are we surprised at such stories when even after killing the woman Nigerian males will still come round to blame her?

30 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jesus Christ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by LOVEGINO(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Village pipo really pay her TP
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Toks2008(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jesu
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by musty177(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Obio4real:
A Nigerian woman based in the United Kingdom, Chinyere Magella Ogudoro and her younger brother have been allegedly burnt alive by the former's husband, Benjamin Ogudoro, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

According to a post by a source who preferred anonymity and posted by a Facebook user, Chinenye Azubuike, the sad incident happened on Thursday, March 31st at their residence in Lagos.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that Chinyere, a mother of four, holds a masters degree from a UK university.

The post read: “This is my sister-in-law who relocated to Scotland less than 4years ago. She returned to Lagos yesterday by 8am. Her younger brother picked her up from the airport and drove her to the house.

"Her husband, Benjamin, from Ngor Okpalla LGA in Imo State, returned and incinerated the mother-of-four and the brother around 3am. The suspect told his sister to inform the family that the house caught fire and he escaped. Before Chinyere’s brother passed on, he explained all that transpired.

"Chinyere and her brother have been taken to the morgue while the suspect has gone into hiding. Prior to this incident, he had a quarrel with the deceased over a property she bought. He had wanted to sell the house but to his surprise, his name wasn’t on the documents. This angered him and he sent her death threats.

"He once fought with Chinyere with a machete which led them to separate for some years before they reconciled only for him to carry out his death threats. Please share this story cause it’s painful what has happened to her. Chinyere left behind her kids in Scotland.. it’s painful we have to bury the Ada and Opara of our family.”

Source:
https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/04/uk-based-nigerian-woman-her-brother.html?m=1

Nothing good comes from the east as well� Pathetic bigots

5 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pierocash:

The usual "but".

If you don't blame women for the actions of men, will you cease being a man?

Don't address the evil of the man and preach self-control in men. What stopped him from controlling himself? Will you always justify murder with "but this, however that"?

Fear men.

55 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) / Kidnapper Evans Faces Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment As Ambode Signs Bill / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.