Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Pakistanis Should Support PM Imran Khan Against US Imperialism & Arrogance - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistanis Should Support PM Imran Khan Against US Imperialism & Arrogance (350 Views)

Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistanis Should Support PM Imran Khan Against US Imperialism & Arrogance by Elbinawi: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2022
� Key takeaways from Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan address to nation�

��� | "We received an official document which we must say is against our people. They state that Pakistan can face severe consequences if i stay in Power”

“The document also mentions that my visit to Russia was taken furiously"

“I was and will always be for a strong independent foreign policy where my people comes first”

“There will be no drone strikes or foreign bases in our country”

"I promise not to bow down, not to resign and fight till the end against the No confidence motion"

Me:

The hashtag #PMImranKhan, #NoConfidenceMotion & #Pakistan are all trending on the Twitter application.

The present Pakistani Prime Minister @ImranKhanPTI may not be the Revolutionary Leader some of us crave for but his opposition to US military bases in Pakistan is honorable.

There was a time the US embassy in Islamabad was the one ruling Pakistan. PM Imran Khan decided not to be a rabid dog of the American Imperialist barbarians. This action is highly commendable.

I call on all our Pakistani brothers and sisters to stand with Prime Minister Imran Khan to defeat this US-sponsored "No Confidence Motion" that is meant to enslave the Pakistani nation.

I will also advice Imran Khan to stop been a slave to the bloodthirsty Saudi Wahhabi savages. The corrupt AlSaud rulers are the biggest tool of American imperialism in the Muslim world.

#NB: Pakistan is the only Muslim majority nation armed with nuclear weapons.

#ElbinawiTweets

3 Likes

Re: Pakistanis Should Support PM Imran Khan Against US Imperialism & Arrogance by silverlinen(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Damn... Pakistan, a country that sponsor terrorism like something else.
Re: Pakistanis Should Support PM Imran Khan Against US Imperialism & Arrogance by redsun(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2022
I think you should be more concerned about Pakistanis that kill their socalled loved ones in the name of honor and the ones stone people to death for not being delusional. When people see the true light of life, no force will hold them down.
Re: Pakistanis Should Support PM Imran Khan Against US Imperialism & Arrogance by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2022
Pakistan is a terrorist country
Re: Pakistanis Should Support PM Imran Khan Against US Imperialism & Arrogance by sapientia(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
We know the group of people who hates USA

OP is one of them

They can vomit anything to propagate Jihad

Re: Pakistanis Should Support PM Imran Khan Against US Imperialism & Arrogance by Vicotex(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn... Pakistan, a country that sponsor terrorism like something else.
US is the one funding them to sponsor the terrorist.
Now they don't want to align with uncle Sam

(1) (Reply)

Sanctions Has Failed To Stop The War / Putin Is Stealing Ukraine's Land / Don’t Patronize Us’, India Tells EU Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.