Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member (44617 Views)

Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by ivolt: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Acme45:
for God sake how will a corp member serve in a hotel? See foolishness, what happens to schools, ministries and other private organisations
Are you the rapist's brother?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
Shows how shameless these men are.

Is your dad that shameless?

5 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by bigcasava1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb2EJwboca5/
pls let woman police handle the case oo! Yoruba. Man with fuvk chi!
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Let him face the punishment

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by 10kgod(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nwaomaah:
I just wonder why they'll post a Corp member to serve in a hotel. Did she study hotel management?

I don't think NYSC will post a Corp member to hotel.... She must be part of all these Corp members that do change PPA from the given one.

Note: I'm not in support of raping just.

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by JooEeL(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
nzeobi:
A hotelier that has access to numerous women is the one raping woman.

Sorry for you

Stop thinking the abundance of women prevents a man from commiting to rape.

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Bluebrain101: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Before anyone's judges this man, hear the story from his side too!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by supernova96(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
Shows how shameless these men are.
Why do you reason this way? i have followed your post for a while now and it is really disappointing because you have a father and maybe a brother or two,do you insult them on a daily basis? please work on your mindset and utterances,it will do you good. learn to stop generalizing.
any man who rapes should get the worst punishment possible as it is really evil.

7 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
godofuck231:
All this ashawoe coated stories , gives me constipation when I hear such, where the staff of the hotel de , manager wan drink your beer inside hotel room , his own room and you followed him , ok lala check VAR
The whole story na lamba from beginning to end grin
Some ediots just dey swallow everything without asking questions
In any alleged rape case once I see "I followed him into the room" I know whatever comes next is a big fat lie

4 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by chatinent: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
What I cannot understand is why the hotel wasn't mentioned nor the manager arrested. Sorry for your experiences but next time, no matter the condition you are going through, the past tense of bite is bit.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Oturatetuala(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Newfoundlove:

Not all men tho

You get sense sweetheart. Some just type bullshit at times.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by TheiaTalks: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
yanabasee:

Isn't she a prostitute?

First and foremost, why follow a man into his room if you had no intentions of letting him have his way....

Secondly, she's not a child.... She has every right to say No...

For her to be serving in a hotel of all places .... Then she's a who'e...

I had a girlfriend back then, very decent girl but from a poor family.... When things began to get tougher with her .. She applied for a hotel job and she would tell me how the girls in the hotel were sleeping with guests or customers for money and how she hated it... It wasn't upto two weeks when she joined them. Started seeing her with new clothes and new phones and so on...

She had a foreign client that took interest in her and today she has her own hotel... Closed to politicians who patronizes her hotel.

So you see, hotel girls are who'e...

This was exactly my thought ...

I'm not saying the man is justified

But if she knew she didn't want such attentions, why did she follow him to his room?

Ladies and hypocrisy undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Lightorder: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
yanabasee:

Isn't she a prostitute?

First and foremost, why follow a man into his room if you had no intentions of letting him have his way....

For her to be serving in a hotel of all places .... Then she's a who'e...

I had a girlfriend back then, very decent girl but from a poor family.... When things began to get tougher with her .. She applied for a hotel job and she would tell me how the girls in the hotel were sleeping with guests or customers for money and how she hated it... It wasn't upto two weeks when she joined them. Started seeing her with new clothes and new phones and so on...

She had a foreign client that took interest in her and today she has her own hotel... Closed to politicians who patronizes her hotel.

oh really? Now I see where your anger is coming from. Because your girlfriend dumped your broke **s , every other girl is like her. Oga , be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by eazyduzit: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
Maybe all m :-Xales.
You're one the leading warriors in the feminist vs Redpiller war in this forum.
Una fight don dey heavy pass Ukraine vs Russia war,make una continue...

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by rickleye: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
What is wrong with men and rape?

At his age (29) he should know that NO means NO and not “ Tried Harder “. not “ Maybe” .

On another note - if she had reported this to her fellow male corpers we would have dealt the man some slaps to remind him of that fact.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by showafrica(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pakute:
Let's hear from the other side. We can't trust a gender that is known for false accusations.

The story no dey straight

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by oyithemilkman: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Serving in a hotel Kwa.This case if followed up seriously willexpose some illegal posting on the part of NYSC.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by eazyduzit: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
supernova96:

Why do you reason this way? i have followed your post for a while now and it is really disappointing because you have a father and maybe a brother or two,do you insult them on a daily basis? please work on your mindset and utterances,it will do you good. learn to stop generalizing.
any man who rapes should get the worst punishment possible as it is really evil.
The people who are creating the gender war in this forum are all useless to their immediate society and themselves.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Flier: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
I didn’t know they used to post them in to an hotel
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by eazyduzit: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
eazyduzit:

You're one of the leading warriors in the feminist vs Redpiller war in this forum.
Una fight don dey heavy pass Ukraine vs Russia war,make una continue...
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by rickleye: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Castrate Him!!!! Why are Nigerian men turning into beast. That's how they go about bragging..
With just₦100 bottle coke, she go open her legs for me.
With just indomie and egg, she go open her legs for me.
With just ₦500 I can get a one night stand prostitute.

Sex is the easiest thing to get from a Nigerian girl because they're re so cheap.. But yet they go about raping girls... Bunch of pervert!!!

Disgusting men.

Sex is the easiest thing to get from a Nigerian girl because they're re so cheap.. But yet they go about raping girls... Bunch of pervert!!!

I don’t think most ladies will agree with you nonetheless I have N1k for you if you’re interested
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Jennyclay(f): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
rickleye:

I don’t think most ladies will agree with you nonetheless I have N1k for you if you’re interested

C'mon get the hell out of my mention.

Rape apologist!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by komodapson(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
So in all places where you can serve na hotel is where you chosen. I believe that nysc will not post you to hotel in a first place.

And for the mr manager your day be long in prison.

What if she is a graduate of Hospitality& Tourism Management ñko?
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by pasuma(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
I tire ooo. If konji hold you just find 2k go pour. grin grin grin grin

saphiere:
So a hotel manager can't afford a prostitu.te?
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by rickleye: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Flier:
I didn’t know they used to post them in to an hotel

They will post anyone to anywhere requesting cheap labour. There is nothing wrong with a hotel. There are valuable lessons one can learn anywhere. The issue isn’t the hotel , it’s with that particular man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Unshackled: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
What if her course was HOSPITALITY and TOURISM?
what if....you have always been an emotional fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
This is bunkum[s]
yanabasee:

Isn't she a prostitute?

For her to be serving in a hotel of all places .... Then she's a who'e...[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.