Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

PDP Secretariat On Lockdown As Tomori Picks  Ile-oluji/oke-igbo/odigbo Reps Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Secretariat On Lockdown As Tomori Picks  Ile-oluji/oke-igbo/odigbo Reps Form (196 Views)

Thugs Vandalise Atiku’s Campaign Office In Gombe, Set PDP Secretariat On Fire / Hoodlums Set Enugu North Local Government Secretariat On Fire / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Secretariat On Lockdown As Tomori Picks  Ile-oluji/oke-igbo/odigbo Reps Form by oikirodah(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2022
PDP Secretariat On Lockdown As Tomori Picks  Ile-Oluji/Oke-Igbo/Odigbo Nomination Form 

There was an unprecedented crowd and jubilation at the National Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abuja as Hon Olaniyan Femi Tomori picked his expression of interest and nomination forms to contest for Ile-Oluji/Oke-Igbo/Odigbo Federal Constituency in the National Assembly.

Beaming with smiles Hon Tomori said he was on a set mission to uplift the condition of living of his constituents stating that he has the prerequisite standards to give a sound and qualitative representation to the good people of Ile-Oluji/Oke-Igbo/Odigbo Federal Constituency.

In appreciation to the crowd of supporters who sang and danced to the admiration of everyone present at the secretariat, the visibly elated politician said " Today is a marvellous day for me, I am very delighted that you all are gathered here to honour me for picking my nomination form. With God by our side victory is ascertained.

See Beautiful pictures from the event below...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Fg Asks Telcos To Bar Outgoing Calls On All Lines Not Linked To Nin / PDP Is Having Great Difficulty In Determining Who Will Represent Them In 2023 / Terrorists Abduct Many Residents In Fresh Attacks in Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.