Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Have Gotten My TSTV - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Have Gotten My TSTV (104040 Views)

Tstv Africa Claims To Have Gotten Rights For EPL / Bbnaija: Housemates Have Gotten Their Phones For Task / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Makschinchin: 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
harizonal123:

They are all working at my end. Call or chat with their customer care to reactivate ur account
It's a problem from my dish.. fixed now.. Thanks
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Skseries: 3:14pm On May 04, 2022
Petyprince:
This man go and sleep. 130GB for 8 people plus IPTV! When I only uses 150GB within 2 weeks
lol there is nothing Netflix has to offer that iptv won't give u, really? U have to understand not everyone is JJC to this things. U can make all ur argument Abt IPTV, but baba at the end of the day, if u are not using fiber u will spend more than satellite TV.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Skseries: 3:33pm On May 04, 2022
Amojii:
Those red roof Afonjas will not like this development, they will prefer DSTV to milk them dry than to patronize an Igbo man establishment...

Echefu Bright from Imo state is the CEO of TSTV all EPL matches La liga and more are aired on it

Look what Glo is doing to Nigerians bad network, worse data provider etc but Afonjas prefer to buy Glo instead of MTN or Airtel

Ethnic bigos foooooooooooools.

shey na afonja do u, are the main source of all ur problem? Take a minute and listen to urself, in one sentence u are clamouring for ppl to appreciate home grown which is TSTV, in another sentence u are insulting ppl for using glo which is an own grown, and advising ppl to use MTN and airtel.

Why so confused and full of hate?? Do u use the same mouth u use to pour out this same hate to fellow human to pray to God? The same u will come tomorrow and say white are racist. Lol

Anyways I don't know you. But anyone with this type of mentality is obviously still under mental slavery. Some of my best friends are igbos we grew up together in the same neighborhood they do not have this ur mentality, so it's not Abt the tribe, it is just Abt u as a person, u have a heart full of hate for no reason.

No be u go tell me what to buy or use, afterall when I enter public buses I do not care abt the tribe of who is driving, it's all abt competence.

So yeah afonja will always be afonja, same way Omo Ina will always be omo Ina, same way aboki will always be aboki. No one chose their ethnicity, we were born into it.
if I had my way I will never be an African cus we all are just hypocrites hiding under the guise of religion and ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Skseries: 3:36pm On May 04, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Basically like your Android phone. You can do almost anything you can do with your phone on it only that your TV is now your screen.

For quick feel, you can download Live NetTV Apk. You will need to enable unknown sources.

https://livenettvapk.live/app/

But there's so much to it, especially when you are using addons on Kodi. There you can build as much channels as you want.

You do need a good internet service. For me, I use something in the region of 100GB to 130GB a month.

if u have 24hrs of power for 30days, and u wanna stream content on IPTV for that 30days for 24hrs, I hope u know IPTV Is no way an alternative to satellite TV like DStv and rest.

Abeg let's try and be sincere when we advice ppl
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Skseries: 3:46pm On May 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

Why pay 20k subscription to watch football when I can watch same matches at viewing centre for N200?
Stop being slaves to DSTV Monopoly.
comfort that is the difference. Not everyone like viewing centers,
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Skseries: 3:49pm On May 04, 2022
OmoEpe:

Your MUMUISM is even worse than I thought. The guy man Cownu has made you irredeemably dumb.

Cownu that doesn't have a university degree?
I wonder why am even wasting my precious time on an ordinary sewing materials appreciate in Arira market, like you
lol, u just keep feeding him, u are playing his game, he lives on this hate. So make ur point and let him be. Not every really deserve the stress of a response.

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 6:28pm On May 04, 2022
Skseries:
if u have 24hrs of power for 30days, and u wanna stream content on IPTV for that 30days for 24hrs, I hope u know IPTV Is no way an alternative to satellite TV like DStv and rest.

Abeg let's try and be sincere when we advice ppl

Light has never blinked for 1year plus in my house. Which was what necessitated me to go for data because what I actually want to view no satellite stations have them.
I've not on only done the mathematics but experimented it. So far it is comparatively advantageous to go for data for me. I can't talk of others. You should read my whole comments in this regard to have a better understanding.

And if I subscribed DSTV premium (#21,000), I still will have to subscribed for data over #30,000 for individual phones for my household. Which means monthly, I spent nothing less than 50k. Since we've gone fully digital in the house, I don't spend more than #20,000 GLO data as everyone hooked to the router whilst we still watch TV using Android box.

Like I said Glo mast is just at my backyard here, so the internet is super fast. I will refer you to all my threads on this topic because I'm simply tired to have to keep explaining myself. Since this topic surfaces, I've assisted not less than 60people to configure Kodi and the reports have been awesome.

I suppose there's no harm in trying what you don't know yet. What do I stand to gain anyway? Not like I'm getting paid for it. I have my explorer boxed up and it's dishes collecting rain water and dust. Pls go read about "cable cutting services". There are also paid IPTV's such as TSTV, and there are free ones you can configure if you know your way.

The overall point is even if I pay #21k for DSTV premium, I still won't get a premium service. And I still would need more than 20k to run data on my household's phones. While you're watching 1995movies on DSTV, with IPTV, there's no current 2022 movies I don't have access to watch free. And I'm not talking of a separate subscription for Netflix.

The comparative advantage is just too great, albeit you have a very good and relatively cheap broadband.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Skseries: 6:42am On May 05, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Light has never blinked for 1year plus in my house. Which was what necessitated me to go for data because what I actually want to view no satellite stations have them.
I've not on only done the mathematics but experimented it. So far it is comparatively advantageous to go for data for me. I can't talk of others. You should read my whole comments in this regard to have a better understanding.

And if I subscribed DSTV premium (#21,000), I still will have to subscribed for data over #30,000 for individual phones for my household. Which means monthly, I spent nothing less than 50k. Since we've gone fully digital in the house, I don't spend more than #20,000 GLO data as everyone hooked to the router whilst we still watch TV using Android box.

Like I said Glo mast is just at my backyard here, so the internet is super fast. I will refer you to all my threads on this topic because I'm simply tired to have to keep explaining myself. Since this topic surfaces, I've assisted not less than 60people to configure Kodi and the reports have been awesome.

I suppose there's no harm in trying what you don't know yet. What do I stand to gain anyway? Not like I'm getting paid for it. I have my explorer boxed up and it's dishes collecting rain water and dust. Pls go read about "cable cutting services". There are also paid IPTV's such as TSTV, and there are free ones you can configure if you know your way.

The overall point is even if I pay #21k for DSTV premium, I still won't get a premium service. And I still would need more than 20k to run data on my household's phones. While you're watching 1995movies on DSTV, with IPTV, there's no current 2022 movies I don't have access to watch free. And I'm not talking of a separate subscription for Netflix.

The comparative advantage is just too great, albeit you have a very good and relatively cheap broadband.
I use an Android TV, and I have use an IPTV before, IPTV is only great alternative if u have cheap and fast data, which u have and that is why u see is an alternative, not everyone has the luxury of having glo mast close to their house, we all know glo offers the cheapest and crapest in speed at least in lag.

Sure if u stay in the area that has fiber in lag, then it's even better.

But take off those factors and and IPTV is not a better alternative for satellite TV, cus u still have to pay access fee for the IPTV.

Really dont wanna keep on with the arguments, based on what u get to enjoy, IPTV is better than satellite, but based on cost IPTV is not better than satellite TV.

A better alternative is to get a good installer, do free to air decoder with multiple LNBs which also have IPTV features (doesn't use data) so all u have to pay for is access fee to the IPTV. Just that initial installation cost is high.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 7:32am On May 05, 2022
Skseries:
I use an Android TV, and I have use an IPTV before, IPTV is only great alternative if u have cheap and fast data, which u have and that is why u see is an alternative, not everyone has the luxury of having glo mast close to their house, we all know glo offers the cheapest and crapest in speed at least in lag.

You just reiterated everything I've said, which was why I refer you to all my post on the subject. I get nothing less than 8000 channels to view. And the quality and contents enormously outweighs what any premium cable channels will offer.

Sure if u stay in the area that has fiber in lag, then it's even better.

But take off those factors and and IPTV is not a better alternative for satellite TV, cus u still have to pay access fee for the IPTV.

Again, I already said this countless times, that you need a very good and cheap broadband. There are so many network providers you can choose from. It's an individual basis. You just have to find which one best suits you base on your location.

Yesterday it was raining in my area and no single person using cable viewing was able to watch Madrid vs Man city. All my friends on the street thronged at my place to watch match.
Also, there are several sporting events that DSTV will never show you. A classic example is snooker and table tennis which I have not less than 10 channels of each on IPTV. DSTV will never show you Indecency/blue films let alone a live one for that matter whereby I can "phonicate" directly with Linda, Cherry or Isabel. It's fun at its peak man!

Really dont wanna keep on with the arguments, based on what u get to enjoy, IPTV is better than satellite, but based on cost IPTV is not better than satellite TV.

There are free IPTV's especially if you set up kodi. I have some good Kodi repositories I can give you if you want. Kodi...that's where entertainment ends!

Again and again, and I will say it again, you have to find which network will be better suited for you based on your location. Some service providers may have to come install their system in your house and they do provide unlimited data depending on their package. It took me a bit of try and error before I settled for Glo. It may not be the best, but for the purpose I need it for it offers me that comparative/price edge.
Everybody's case is different!

On paying subscription for IPTV, it's optional. If you have that extra money you can, especially if you don't know how to set it up. I can actually make a good business from this myself by selling a TV box that is locked on my platform for people to subscribe before they can get access to view the channels. It's quite simple.
So yes, there are free IPTV and there are also paid IPTV.

A better alternative is to get a good installer, do free to air decoder with multiple LNBs which also have IPTV features (doesn't use data) so all u have to pay for is access fee to the IPTV. Just that initial installation cost is high.

With free IPTV, all you need is just your good network and nothing more. No subscriptions!!!
You don't need Netflix also because even Netflix is running behind when it comes to latest movies. And imagine you are not also paying extra to watch those movies.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Nobody: 8:55am On May 05, 2022
Skseries:
shey na afonja do u, are the main source of all ur problem? Take a minute and listen to urself, in one sentence u are clamouring for ppl to appreciate home grown which is TSTV, in another sentence u are insulting ppl for using glo which is an own grown, and advising ppl to use MTN and airtel.

Why so confused and full of hate?? Do u use the same mouth u use to pour out this same hate to fellow human to pray to God? The same u will come tomorrow and say white are racist. Lol

Anyways I don't know you. But anyone with this type of mentality is obviously still under mental slavery. Some of my best friends are igbos we grew up together in the same neighborhood they do not have this ur mentality, so it's not Abt the tribe, it is just Abt u as a person, u have a heart full of hate for no reason.

No be u go tell me what to buy or use, afterall when I enter public buses I do not care abt the tribe of who is driving, it's all abt competence.

So yeah afonja will always be afonja, same way Omo Ina will always be omo Ina, same way aboki will always be aboki. No one chose their ethnicity, we were born into it.
if I had my way I will never be an African cus we all are just hypocrites hiding under the guise of religion and ethnicity.

I can see your pain ehyaa, but you came late to the party, we've gone pass this thread since 1809.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Skseries: 10:51am On May 05, 2022
CaptainFM1:
[/b]

With free IPTV, all you need is just your good network and nothing more. No subscriptions!!!
You don't need Netflix also because even Netflix is running behind when it comes to latest movies. And imagine you are not also paying extra to watch those movies.

okay!
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Skseries: 10:53am On May 05, 2022
Amojii:

I can see your pain ehyaa, but you came late to the party, we've gone pass this thread since 1809.
okay!
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 2:55pm On May 05, 2022
Makschinchin:

All Mama Africa, Nollywood, ID, All MBC stations, AI kids, many sports stations etc not showing..
The ones that are showing are: Grande comedy, nat geo, tom ND Jerry, bj kids, iFilm, nova, OneMovie(although cracking), fight sort, ESPN 1 etc

The pro lem is from your end sir... I will snap it when I get home, today
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 7:13pm On May 05, 2022
Makschinchin:

All Mama Africa, Nollywood, ID, All MBC stations, AI kids, many sports stations etc not showing..
The ones that are showing are: Grande comedy, nat geo, tom ND Jerry, bj kids, iFilm, nova, OneMovie(although cracking), fight sort, ESPN 1 etc

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 7:17pm On May 05, 2022
Makschinchin:

These are today's.. All the channels you mentioned are on

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 7:24pm On May 05, 2022
Makschinchin:

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 7:29pm On May 05, 2022
Makschinchin:

More from today's broadcast

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Makschinchin: 12:23pm On May 06, 2022
Themandator:

More from today's broadcast
Okay, thanks... I'm having error E08 now,
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Makschinchin: 12:27pm On May 06, 2022
Themandator:

These are today's.. All the channels you mentioned are on
Thanks once again... Does TVC news work on your decoder?? Since I got mine that has been the only station that hasn't worked embarassed
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Makschinchin: 12:29pm On May 06, 2022
stillseth:
Bought my tstv today and am enjoying it..i posted abiut my review already too...big shout out to the poster for the eye opener.....

Is yours still showing... I'm having error code E08 now and it's asking for activation
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Makschinchin: 12:30pm On May 06, 2022
Smokeybrain:
yes

Guy how far, your own still dey work?? Be like say Dem don block my own... I haven't activated though... Please what's the process for activation if you've done so?
Cc @Themandator
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 2:54pm On May 06, 2022
Makschinchin:

Guy how far, your own still dey work?? Be like say Dem don block my own... I haven't activated though... Please what's the process for activation if you've done so?
Cc @Themandator

Tstv is working for free because they are upgrading their facilities

To activate a new decoder, go to their website... The chat bot will come up

Tell them you just bought it and want to activate

They will ask for the iuc number.. It is both on the device and pack

That is all.... Ensure you have dish set up mm it will start working within minutes
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 2:58pm On May 06, 2022
Makschinchin:

Okay, thanks... I'm having error E08 now,

Check the coaxial cable connection.. It might not be properly connected. Must shake it
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 3:00pm On May 06, 2022
Makschinchin:

Thanks once again... Does TVC news work on your decoder?? Since I got mine that has been the only station that hasn't worked embarassed

Yes.... When I get home I will snap and post
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by stillseth: 3:37pm On May 06, 2022
Makschinchin:

Is yours still showing... I'm having error code E08 now and it's asking for activation

I'm expereincing same thing too, but i contacted the dealer.. he said they are upgrading the system that it will be back on soon..
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Makschinchin: 4:34pm On May 06, 2022
stillseth:

I'm expereincing same thing too, but i contacted the dealer.. he said they are upgrading the system that it will be back on soon..
Okay, thanks. Please help check if your TVC News is showing... Since I bought the decoder that station never show
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Makschinchin: 4:37pm On May 06, 2022
Themandator:

Yes.... When I get home I will snap and post
Okay
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Makschinchin: 4:37pm On May 06, 2022
Themandator:

Check the coaxial cable connection.. It might not be properly connected. Must shake it
I think it's fine, someone also said he's having the same issue now.. it's a system upgrade from TSTV
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Makschinchin: 4:39pm On May 06, 2022
Themandator:

Tstv is working for free because they are upgrading their facilities

To activate a new decoder, go to their website... The chat bot will come up

Tell them you just bought it and want to activate

They will ask for the iuc number.. It is both on the device and pack

That is all.... Ensure you have dish set up mm it will start working within minutes
Very well then, thank you
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 8:10pm On May 06, 2022
Makschinchin:

I think it's fine, someone also said he's having the same issue now.. it's a system upgrade from TSTV

Very likely... The channels has been locked and naira signs have returned to them except NTA and it working
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 8:13pm On May 06, 2022
Makschinchin:

Okay

The channels have been locked for payment
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by pwettyme(f): 8:14pm On May 06, 2022
stillseth:

How soon please because it has been the whole day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) / TSTV Decoder Picture / What Series Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.